Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the dog is somewhere or else she is going to c

estee
The only other influencer I know who got a puppy from Wild At Heart is Lucy Williams and I must say, as much as she grinds my gears, she seems to be a phenomenal dog owner! You can tell how fiercely in love with Finn she is. Who else has adopted a dog from them?
True Lucy does seem to be their success story, in general she seems more mature. I watched Estee for the first time in years recently and her poor nervous dog should never have been paired with someone living in a city.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We interrupt your programming to say:

WHAT is this granny jacket/cardigan situation? No, Lizzy. I know you had to wear it because #gifted, but you're not fooling anyone. I'm sure it went straight into the Depop pile once she got home.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I remember when she lost her necklace supposedly behind the radiator and just never found it, that just made me so irrationally angry lol
That still annoys me to this day, she even kept going on about how much she loved it bla bla bla probably hinting at wanting to be sent a new one for free. I think she got a new necklace after that.

She also managed to lose her precious watch that was her father's I believe, at an airport. I would have been paranoid about bringing a watch like that with me overseas. I had enough nightmares about leaving my bags (of dirty clothes) on the train and bus when I was traveling from my student flat and to my parents and back. b

That still annoys me to this day, she even kept going on about how much she loved it bla bla bla probably hinting at wanting to be sent a new one for free. I think she got a new necklace after that.

She also managed to lose her precious watch that was her father's I believe, at an airport. I would have been paranoid about bringing a watch like that with me overseas. I had enough nightmares about leaving my bags (of dirty clothes) on the train and bus when I was traveling from my student flat and to my parents and back. b
She always comes off as ungrateful.

Yes, the watch too. I think she just left it in the basket after she went through security, that’s just so bad. The biggest thing I lost was my gym bag and I felt awful about it, I don’t think I would ever even use something that has such big emotional value to it and can’t be replaced.

Reactions: 7
They're all just so stale on there now aren't they, those British YouTubers - always complaining about how stressed they are, how tired, their mental health, how much they care for the environment, care for their clothes... And then you see in the next shot a handcrafted wardrobe which took hours of someone's time to make and God knows how much wood, jack-knifed in the second bedroom and disregarded as "meh, not my thing..." which just about sums it all up really doesn't it. So knackered from painting, so knackered from moving house, so stressed... Doesn't have a full-time job/kids/elderly parents they care for to fit it all round, literally just takes photos of themselves in poses which accentuate their thigh gap and then stretch them out before uploading them to Instagram. All that time that could be spent learning something new, developing themselves as people , volunteering maybe... Unsubscribed. Just can't sit there and listen to anymore of it. That hill top vlog where she was snotting and crying about covid, and then her entirely contradictory attitude when she actually HAD IT made me think that the hilltop tears were probably more to do with headlines around the time that influencers would become obsolete more than worry about the pandemic and all its victims

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We interrupt your programming to say:

WHAT is this granny jacket/cardigan situation? No, Lizzy. I know you had to wear it because #gifted, but you're not fooling anyone. I'm sure it went straight into the Depop pile once she got home.
Ah that's where my gran's doily went 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're all just so stale on there now aren't they, those British YouTubers - always complaining about how stressed they are, how tired, their mental health, how much they care for the environment, care for their clothes... And then you see in the next shot a handcrafted wardrobe which took hours of someone's time to make and God knows how much wood, jack-knifed in the second bedroom and disregarded as "meh, not my thing..." which just about sums it all up really doesn't it. So knackered from painting, so knackered from moving house, so stressed... Doesn't have a full-time job/kids/elderly parents they care for to fit it all round, literally just takes photos of themselves in poses which accentuate their thigh gap and then stretch them out before uploading them to Instagram. All that time that could be spent learning something new, developing themselves as people , volunteering maybe... Unsubscribed. Just can't sit there and listen to anymore of it. That hill top vlog where she was snotting and crying about covid, and then her entirely contradictory attitude when she actually HAD IT made me think that the hilltop tears were probably more to do with headlines around the time that influencers would become obsolete more than worry about the pandemic and all its victims
Gosh that hill top vlog, had to re-watch in case it was better than I recalled... nope just as bad. She was crying about "regression", when she made the choice to go stay at her mum's for a short while to escape being lockdowned or her own, The lack of self awareness there is ridiculous, to even have the luxury to just up sticks and spend your days in a big house, plenty of access to outdoor space basically relaxing and not worried about work, study, serious financial consequences of losing work etc. Also, it's a bit rich for her to complain about "regression:, when she's been very much supported by family money all these years and this enabled her to pursue her current career down in London. God, so many people have been unable to see family for the best part of a year, even more, due to this pandemic and wanting to keep loved ones safe or being unable to travel.

Reactions: 12
LOL Lindsey invited to the Dior pop up at Harrods, where are Lizzy’s posts? Was she not invited…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1628189640728.png

1628189685689.png

How can they say they are LOYAL when they don't even know it was family's money, nah I don't believe she can secure such a huge mortgage by herself. She must have put in a huge sum of deposit

Reactions: 11
Why is Lizzy herself giving the impression she’s just bought her first house when in reality it is her second? She bought her first house in Leeds, it was her student house that she must have lived in for two years. She’s publicly mentioned buying the Leeds house several times.

Reactions: 14
"Share your journey to affording your first house"... Yeah, don't hold your breath.

Also, it's her first LONDON house (and therefore worthy of congratulation). Leeds? I don't know her. No thank you.

• Haha
View attachment 698469
View attachment 698470

How can they say they are LOYAL when they don't even know it was family's money, nah I don't believe she can secure such a huge mortgage by herself. She must have put in a huge sum of deposit
The stans are bleeping wild. Yesterday there was a comment on her latest nippely post saying "no one rocks a tank top as well as you do!"
IT'S A bleeping TANK TOP.

• Haha
I’ve been in my house for two weeks and I haven’t even painted. Also keeping the wardrobes that were left. Oop also haven’t gone to a lighting shop to replace my light fixtures. I’m still deciding if I like where keep my plates and food and if it’s practical for my needs. I’d be a horrible influencer.

• Haha
I’ve been in my house for two weeks and I haven’t even painted. Also keeping the wardrobes that were left. Oop also haven’t gone to a lighting shop to replace my light fixtures. I’m still deciding if I like where keep my plates and food and if it’s practical for my needs. I’d be a horrible influencer.
She has all these money but she is painting the wall by herself. Why? She paid a mil for the house and proceed to paint it with the cheapest paint she can find. I will not hesitate to use Farrow and Ball on that house

Reactions: 9
I must admit, I’m also messy and I also lose a lot of things.

But I’d take my rings off when painting.

Reactions: 5
Wait, hiring people to paint your walls is an actual thing normal people do? I genuinely thought that was a rich people thing 😅 Maybe it depends on the country but if I hired someone to paint my house people would say "Why don't you do it yourself? Who do you think you are?" I've always just accepted that it's a massive pain in the ass that is done once every few years and ends up in a huge row in my family lol

Reactions: 1
Wait, hiring people to paint your walls is an actual thing normal people do? I genuinely thought that was a rich people thing 😅 Maybe it depends on the country but if I hired someone to paint my house people would say "Why don't you do it yourself? Who do you think you are?"
Hahah if I am Lizzy Rich, yea I will. Is just like 5 AF link. Is such a big house to paint too. I will also hire people to tend the garden once a week because if i am rich I can afford to be lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait, hiring people to paint your walls is an actual thing normal people do? I genuinely thought that was a rich people thing 😅 Maybe it depends on the country but if I hired someone to paint my house people would say "Why don't you do it yourself? Who do you think you are?"
I hate painting, especially ceilings. So yes, I have hired people to do that in the past. I’m actually happy I’m now old enough that I don’t have to help friends with painting and moving anymore. People just sort that out on their own now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.