Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if lizzy was making a video about saving money, lol (aka no mention of rent, no "real" food in the cart)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone said this before but I hate how she wears her really nice Mejuri rings when painting. It feels so disrespectful
Totally agree. She doesn't value them because they were free. At this point, so many of the influencers I follow have Mejuri sponsorships and PR that I'm tired of hearing about the brand, and deterred from spending my money on any of their pieces since I've watched dozens of women get them gifted.

Reactions: 14
The fridge alone (Fisher & Paykel) is £2.4K+ 😅 I lol’d when she said she was proud of doing it alone too. Sure thing honey.
WHY does this woman, living alone and who barely cooks, needs a massive £2.4k fridge 🤦‍♀️ Truly, I despair. This is the definition of having more money than you will ever need.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WHY does this woman, living alone and who barely cooks, needs a massive £2.4k fridge 🤦‍♀️ Truly, I despair. This is the definition of having more money than you will ever need.
I had the exact same thought when I saw the fridge, she never has anything in her fridge. So pointless, but I guess she needed to 'fill the space' with an aesthetically pleasing fridge.

Reactions: 11
6C670A0A-2FA5-4F45-A240-7D9E407D71C8.jpeg
Not to be that witch but I find it baffling how a group of friends made up of entirely influencers in London, one of the most multicultural cities in the world, can be so lacking in diversity! There are so many influencers of different races, backgrounds, body types that they defo would’ve been introduced to at events etc. I think it goes a long way to explain the echo chamber of privilege that Lizzy, Lindsey and their peers have created

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 694605Not to be that witch but I find it baffling how a group of friends made up of entirely influencers in London, one of the most multicultural cities in the world, can be so lacking in diversity! There are so many influencers of different races, backgrounds, body types that they defo would’ve been introduced to at events etc. I think it goes a long way to explain the echo chamber of privilege that Lizzy, Lindsey and their peers have created
You're not being that witch, you are making a very valid and important point:)

Gotta say though, Lizzy's house is nice innit.

Reactions: 16
You could ask the same thing of her designer kitchen and huge house. More money than sense, as they say.

I could be totally off, but if I was in these girls' shoes, I'd be scared shitless about job security right now. Peoples' attitudes about being "influenced" is changing, there are more and more people in the space and they are younger and on TikTok, and brands are tightening their belts thanks to the pandemic. What are these influencers going to do in the next 10 years? Maybe that's why Lizzy is buying her house now, when she's at the top of her game (ie. she's tipped the scales of effort/compensation and is making more for doing less) and has the cash for a big down payment. If the "content creator" bubble eventually bursts, she can coast along on the rest of her inheritance (including her mother's estate later on). I wonder how many in her friend circle have that luxury.

Wonder how much coke they all got through at this party, the one guy is a known abuser and both allegedly drug addicts, not a good look. By their big age shouldn’t those women know better, they’re not students… Lizzy is just dull as dishwater in that latest moving vlog 🥱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Between the educated guesses on the identity of Lindsey's new man, accurately locating Lizzy's new neighbourhood and now finding her interior designer, some of you witches need to join the Secret Service 😮
Wow here here ! I’m super impressed by these skills.
this thread is delivering big time today .🤣

• Haha
The beautiful bespoke cupboard that she seems to have demolished is killing me. Also its baffling that she’s bought a 1 mil+ house and she’s ineptly painting it with the most basic dulux paint? Paint doesn’t have to be bougie or expensive but the attention to detail is sub zero I’m amazed by it

Reactions: 20
Wow here here ! I’m super impressed by these skills.
this thread is delivering big time today .🤣
Not skill, I followed a bunch of interior things on IG and one person shared a picture of that kitchen and I was like HANG ON A MINUTE, I KNOW THIS.

Just pure luck you know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how much coke they all got through at this party, the one guy is a known abuser and both allegedly drug addicts, not a good look. By their big age shouldn’t those women know better, they’re not students… Lizzy is just dull as dishwater in that latest moving vlog 🥱
Wonder if that's the reason Lizzy has a stuffy nose all of the time :unsure: I hope not

• Haha
  • Wow
I do not think all of the money comes from Lizzy's dad side only. Her mum is a co-owner of a very succesful marketing agency and she has been since Lizzy was a baby. Her mum has no one else to give her money to except her only child Lizzy.

Also, another one of these privileged (coincidentally blond and lanky!) girls with no money worries is Zanna va Dijk.
Leonie Hanne fits in this group as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not skill, I followed a bunch of interior things on IG and one person shared a picture of that kitchen and I was like HANG ON A MINUTE, I KNOW THIS.

Just pure luck you know
I bet the property was on The Modern House. Trust Lizzy to be so clueless that she can't actually create something interesting herself - it has to be already pretty much done.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.