Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the property was on The Modern House. Trust Lizzy to be so clueless that she can't actually create something interesting herself - it has to be already pretty much done.
I couldn’t find it but yeah, looks like the kind of house from TMH. great minds think alike

Reactions: 2
Christ. A cool £36k a year on renting. That really puts into perspective how much disposable income she has.

Maybe she has purchased other properties outside of London over the years which she has been renting out. That could be the only way she could allude to having done this all by herself, and explain how she has so much cash rolling in.
That's almost my yearly salary :eek:

Is just luck, I didn't search for it, it was on my IG page. I really don't need this kind of luck, I need luck to win some lottery, not this haha

I think is for the kid(s), if Lizzy knew it was designed by some bougie designer.
I love this! At some point, the previous owner had this. I love the colour
That looks expensive, she is going to chuck the nice cabinet in the trash and was talking about renovating the kitchen next year wtf Lizzy, why buy the house if you are going to redo everything :eek:

Also, I got a bit irritated by her painting all the walls white, she's the only thing that's blander than her color choices in that house.

Edit: grammar.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You could ask the same thing of her designer kitchen and huge house. More money than sense, as they say.

I could be totally off, but if I was in these girls' shoes, I'd be scared shitless about job security right now. Peoples' attitudes about being "influenced" is changing, there are more and more people in the space and they are younger and on TikTok, and brands are tightening their belts thanks to the pandemic. What are these influencers going to do in the next 10 years? Maybe that's why Lizzy is buying her house now, when she's at the top of her game (ie. she's tipped the scales of effort/compensation and is making more for doing less) and has the cash for a big down payment. If the "content creator" bubble eventually bursts, she can coast along on the rest of her inheritance (including her mother's estate later on). I wonder how many in her friend circle have that luxury.
Or she just sells the place and buys a smaller apartment.

Reactions: 3
jeez, people flaunting their books in a way that screams "look how well-read I'm, TELL ME THAT, hihihi, I can read! peasants;)" piss me off (plus, it's not even that many books ffs)
20210803_205021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think she realised exactly that she has all these designer fittings. The kitchen, the shelving, wardrobe and kitchen cupboard all from the same designer and she's wanting to trash the lot. It would be funny if the only way she realises they are all designer pieces is by reading her own trash thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
jeez, people flaunting their books in a way that screams "look how well-read I'm, TELL ME THAT, hihihi, I can read! peasants;)" piss me off (plus, it's not even that many books ffs)
View attachment 694944
And we all know how things went with her own book plus her book box... Sorry Lizzy, you can't fake smart.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 694944
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Prepare for a barrage of fake astonishment and humble bragging coming your way.

"Omg this fridge is so massive, whatever am I going to fill it with?!"
"Who knew picking out custom designer sofas would be so exhausting??"
"Guuuys, I'm absolutely knackered from moving into my new house!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. She doesn't value them because they were free. At this point, so many of the influencers I follow have Mejuri sponsorships and PR that I'm tired of hearing about the brand, and deterred from spending my money on any of their pieces since I've watched dozens of women get them gifted.
She must have a few thousands of pounds of gifted jewellery just on her pinky finger, considering one of the rings is a Ro Copenhagen signet alongside that priceless Edwardian (?) gift from her uncle. It really comes off, like others have said that she has no awareness of the value of things like this, as it's just "stuff", no consideration of how many hours would need to be worked, how many months/years of saving would need to be done to afford only one of these items. Not taking your expensive and sentimental rings off to paint was an odd choice and highlights the lack of carefulness that most people would have.

All those gifted clothes squished into a wardrobe, Celine gifted bags put on the floor, and a couch seemingly wrecked in two years, yet will mention how she's spent a lot on an isolation food shop and buying toiletries at boots as if it's a complete novel idea to do a "big shop" (how much money does she fritter away on drinks out in comparison).

The moving video has put me off her channel tbh. I think we already knew she was supported by a massive amount of family money, considering she bought a house as an unemployed student, and then lived in gorgeous London homes since then whilst not having that big a following. It's the complete lack of awareness to privilege and reeling off all these big splurges she is planning, as if money really is no object. "I did this by myself".... not financially she didn't, she has had major family support to devote herself to blogging and buy so many high end and designer goods to photograph her outfits back in her student lookbook days in order to get noticed, and probably never had to worry about anything financial in her life, when you consider people in good jobs living in London, can only afford houseshares.

Does she seriously not think any of this comes off as completely tone deaf, not even given the pandemic situation, but her own friend Lindsey actually trained and worked a "proper" job in the NHS and made quite a leap to give it up for blogging without a similar safety net.

And sorry, but calling your cat after your (living) uncle is kind of weird, especially when she shortens it (miaow)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What area was it in?

I think someone said this before but I hate how she wears her really nice Mejuri rings when painting. It feels so disrespectful
I took my mum there earlier this week, it's in Batley. An old industrial area, as it's in an old mill. The building it's in is fantastic, and has a great cafe. Definitely worth a visit if you're in that part of the world.

Was Lizzie worried she might encounter some working class people by venturing outside West London?

Reactions: 7
4DE02228-4B85-49FB-8BD5-2F0FF294B6DA.jpeg
LOL! Also shocked by the lack of negative comments on her last video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She must have a few thousands of pounds of gifted jewellery just on her pinky finger, considering one of the rings is a Ro Copenhagen signet alongside that priceless Edwardian (?) gift from her uncle. It really comes off, like others have said that she has no awareness of the value of things like this, as it's just "stuff", no consideration of how many hours would need to be worked, how many months/years of saving would need to be done to afford only one of these items. Not taking your expensive and sentimental rings off to paint was an odd choice and highlights the lack of carefulness that most people would have.

All those gifted clothes squished into a wardrobe, Celine gifted bags put on the floor, and a couch seemingly wrecked in two years, yet will mention how she's spent a lot on an isolation food shop and buying toiletries at boots as if it's a complete novel idea to do a "big shop" (how much money does she fritter away on drinks out in comparison).

The moving video has put me off her channel tbh. I think we already knew she was supported by a massive amount of family money, considering she bought a house as an unemployed student, and then lived in gorgeous London homes since then whilst not having that big a following. It's the complete lack of awareness to privilege and reeling off all these big splurges she is planning, as if money really is no object. "I did this by myself".... not financially she didn't, she has had major family support to devote herself to blogging and buy so many high end and designer goods to photograph her outfits back in her student lookbook days in order to get noticed, and probably never had to worry about anything financial in her life, when you consider people in good jobs living in London, can only afford houseshares.

Does she seriously not think any of this comes off as completely tone deaf, not even given the pandemic situation, but her own friend Lindsey actually trained and worked a "proper" job in the NHS and made quite a leap to give it up for blogging without a similar safety net.

And sorry, but calling your cat after your (living) uncle is kind of weird, especially when she shortens it (miaow)
plus seeing the open wall paint containers on the probably duck expensive countertops made me want to screeeeam. She has no concept of value...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's been jumpy in her vlogs lately..
I hinted at this in a previous thread as well. There are more signs in her behaviour to me. But then, I live in the Netherlands, maybe I just see more of that here.

I do think she’s always had a stuffy nose though. She must have a deviated septum or something. Good excuse for a nose job, I suppose.

I don't think she realised exactly that she has all these designer fittings. The kitchen, the shelving, wardrobe and kitchen cupboard all from the same designer and she's wanting to trash the lot. It would be funny if the only way she realises they are all designer pieces is by reading her own trash thread. 😂
Her narrative would then be that it’s never been about designers for her, just because it’s designer does not mean she likes it.

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t like the green but I will get it painted instead.

Maybe someone should tell Lizzy that those things are expensive so she shouldn’t trash it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's been jumpy in her vlogs lately..
Ah really? Haven't noticed. Compared to that period when she was dating the last dude (when she lost her dad's watch at the airport, scatter-brained, weird short haircut), she seems much better.

Reactions: 2
OMG just looking at Edward_collinsons designs on instagram - I actually can't believe she has these pieces and she doesn't even realise how lucky she is. They are stunning!
if only I had house to pick up the stuff she trashes in the bin lols

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s weird to me she bought an even bigger space when she never used that second bedroom or, at least, never really mentioned the second bedroom after she made her moving vlog.

Reactions: 7
I hinted at this in a previous thread as well. There are more signs in her behaviour to me. But then, I live in the Netherlands, maybe I just see more of that here.
Coke is so normalised in London and given the company she’s keeping it would be fairly obvious. Fits right in with the whole skinny/ ill looking aesthetic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.