Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 34 hahah
She has a tough, older look to her face. Maybe it's the scar. That's why I was shocked when I heard her on the podcast for the first time. Like a high pitched, speed-talking teenager moaning about everything. All Lizzy did was agree with a "mmmm". That was my first and last experience with the Talking To Yer Mum podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Calm down guys, I don't think it's the same dude. The tattoos don't match. Also, despite being vapid and desperate, I'm giving Lindsey enough benefit of the doubt to not be that stupid. If even Tattle knows about the scandal surrounding that chef guy, she would too.
PRAISE THE LORD!

Reactions: 4
If Lindsey's dating again (and she's made it clear that she's not gonna hang about) then things are about to get MESSY ☕

She has a tough, older look to her face. Maybe it's the scar. That's why I was shocked when I heard her on the podcast for the first time. Like a high pitched, speed-talking teenager moaning about everything. All Lizzy did was agree with a "mmmm". That was my first and last experience with the Talking To Yer Mum podcast.
Love your recollection of their podcast name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From watching her vlogs I think she has a sweet, gentle voice. You wouldn't it know by looking at her crude IG poses.

Reactions: 4
From watching her vlogs I think she has a sweet, gentle voice. You wouldn't it know by looking at her crude IG poses.
I agree, she has a much more pleasant voice than chronically stuffed up Lizzy. And her Northern accent doesn't grate on me as much as Lizzy's does (something about the nasally, drawn-out way she says "Hiii guuuuys" makes me shudder).

Even though Lizzy's just bought a house, Lindsey's train wreck of a life is still way more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m rooting for Lindsey and hope she gets her happy ever after: the career highs, husband and baby. Why? She has a vocation, skill and is qualified compared with some bloggers, creators took the gamble and companies wanted to work with her and later pay her. As far as I’m aware no family help ie money. Lindsey to me, definitely wants, desires that a family, but gives hope to all that do not come from wealth that it’s possible to pursue your passion instead of staying in a field you’re no longer interested in. I’d imagine her job when working in her previous career was rewarding, but that didn’t pay the bills or the lifestyle Lizzy flaunted with complete ease. Having to see, scroll through your friend’s life like that and fast forward to now… Lindsey would greatly benefit from distancing herself from Lizzy they both would from one another. To figure out what they want individually from their own life not as a copycat pair. Lindsey could definitely model, appeals to most people she should keep up her work so far it has definitely paid off. Look to her future with fresh eyes because everything is within her reach.
As for Lizzy does she really want to continue this say 2-4 years down the road? Continually rinse and repeat from moving, holidays, splurges it’s monotonous. Other content would be business or how I make my income, could go further with her photography, drawing. Extend her current self obsessed, splurge business into a proper brand say interiors, property. I do like Lizzy’s taste in furniture, previous flat layout.

Reactions: 13
Why did I feel like she was throwing shade when she said she wants her place (and sofa) to be where people are able to relax instead of being anxious about making a mess? In fact there were other instances in the vlog when I thought she was making snide remarks...perhaps with regards to how some of her peers (even know she is the same) just buy any 'aesthetic' thing they see - mainly on IG, to fill their living space as opposed to buying things gradually and like she said, working with what actually accomdates them, instead of prioritising their need for a museum style home, over their comfort.

Reactions: 6
Why did I feel like she was throwing shade when she said she wants her place (and sofa) to be where people are able to relax instead of being anxious about making a mess? In fact there were other instances in the vlog when I thought she was making snide remarks...perhaps with regards to how some of her peers (even know she is the same) just buy any 'aesthetic' thing they see - mainly on IG, to fill their living space as opposed to buying things gradually and like she said, working with what actually accomdates them, instead of prioritising their need for a museum style home, over their comfort.
She's one to talk.. She's got those 'aesthetically pleasing' Bertoia chairs that are so uncomfortable (which proves that she prioritizes form over function) and that Italian lamp that every 'lux' influencer on IG has these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off-topic, but my grandparents have always had Bertoia chairs, and they were in fact very comfortable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'mn a bit bemused by her talking about being glad to have somewhere she will be for more than 12-18 months, because she's moved so much in London. But every move has been her choice - for more room or to move from west to east. She's hardly been made to move so frequently!

The way she's talking about this home is so tone deaf. She has experienced a set of circumstances very few can relate to.

Reactions: 19
I’m more surprised by the fact she knows Miles Kane than the fact that she has a boyfriend
OMG yes! I was going to unwatch this thread because L&L had been getting my goat with their poor little rich girl ways but I might stay for a while. I’m a big indie rock fan and I love the Last Shadow Puppets but Miles (and Alex for that matter) gives off creepy/shady vibes. I’m off to get my popcorn, this is going to be entertaining 😂

Reactions: 7
does she seems a bit manic in the latest vlog, laughing at random things like the size of the fridge or how low handles are...

Reactions: 7
Isn't that straight out of the Influencer Handbook though? "Ooh, I really want to fill my place in an organic way, and only add things I truly love". Along with well-worn lines like: "This is such an investment piece" and "Even though this was kindly gifted to me, I would absolutely buy it with my own money!"

I mean, good for her for not rushing to fill her past apartments with things for the sake of things. But I also think she has too much of a hard-on for designer furniture and doesn’t know how to put it all together. Her current decor just looks like a collection of things without any grounding elements. Everything is a quirky statement piece, like her chairs, dining table, coffee table, and lamps all vying for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably another move. She likes to move every year. God I wish I was a rich kid.
Well I called it folks.Don’t mean to brag or anything of course.

With London being so expensive, I can’t imagine she purchased the house on her own. How difficult is it purchasing a home in London? How much does the bank require as a downpayment?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good God! I just watched her YT video and woke up feeling annoyed and triggered.... why do I let this affect me? God knows!

I'm usually the biggest cheerleader for any woman achieve something so amazing and by their own merits but for some reason I can't seem to feel excited for her, instead more annoyed.

She's bought a friggin HOUSE not even just a flat in zone 2 of London. Wow! Not only that she is getting a bespoke sofa handmade from Italy and lets not forget the expensive fridge as moving in items... as you do!

People that have a decent wage can't seem to find a decent flat let alone house in London and have to look further afield. I rent in London, have a decent wage and the rental is so extortionate and not even to the standards of her previous flats. I certainly can't save for a deposit foreven a studio flat let alone 3 bed terraced house.

I want to be happy for her but even that video of hers grated me with her smugness and her trying to think she is al cool and funny. What was the point of the video?? She didn't even give us a tour of the house. Just bleeted on about painting all the walls white and the bloody fabric she had to choose for the sofa....I suppose it will give her more content and create moe followers .... sigh so people can feed into her ego even more.

Re Lindsay - she just posted her 'Birthday' film. Yawn! I just get the sense that this group of friends are so clique and narcissistic. Just really up their own @ss's and I get a sense of mean b1tch vibe from them. Also, posting that skanky photo of her dry humping some guy at the end, really? Her hot ex got out of this one.

Someone mentioned earlier that they admire Lindsay for all that she has achieved. What has she really achieved? She's basically hanging off Lizzy's following and friends. None of her rise has been hardworking or organic. All of the influencers content is such so similar that they just blend into one.

Apologies morning rant over - banging ones head on brick wall
Thank god for this thread so I can let it all out ;) haha

anyone found her house?
and has anyone found her previous flat up for rent?

One last thing - What the h3ll is Hannah Louise all about?Is she meant to be the 'edgy alcoholic' friend? Cringey

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Lindsey! 🤦‍♀️
I think Lindsey and Lizzy both benefited from their friendship in different ways, for sure Lindsey might have got a few more ads and trips because of Lizzy - although I always found it weird how Dior worked with Lindsey before Lizzy? But Lindsey had already done a lot of the hard work in building her online presence before becoming BFF’s with Lizzy.
Lizzy needed someone to cling onto when she moved to London and Lindsey is that person. Lizzy did not like London when she moved here and honestly I don’t think Lizzy would have survived living in London without Lindsey.

From Lizzy’s spending habits and general attitude towards money I wouldn’t be surprised if she had around a million pounds in family money at some point. I could be completely wrong with this but I assume she put down a hefty cash deposit and has a small mortgage on the house. Just from the fact she rented for so long, if she was able to be a cash buyer I don’t think Lizzy would have spent so much money on rent, and I think she needed a few good years of accounts to secure the mortgage. Lizzy was barely earning more than the London minimum wage when she first moved here.

Lizzy is back with her selective memory loss again, Lizzy did not buy her current sofa it was gifted to her as part of an ad when she moved into Holland Park. Lizzy has always implied she bought the sofa, talked negatively about the sofa and never tagged or mentioned the company beyond the sponsored content. I would be furious if I was them.
Also can’t believe that after Lizzy said how disgusting the sofa has become she mentioned selling it, has Lizzy never heard of charity?

The humblebrag is too much. Boasting about not needing to buy any furniture when the monetary value of the fridge, custom made mirrors and sofa alone must be near £10k. Does Lizzy even realise people furnish whole houses on a lot less?

Lizzy was paying £3k a month rent for her old house.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Calm down guys, I don't think it's the same dude. The tattoos don't match. Also, despite being vapid and desperate, I'm giving Lindsey enough benefit of the doubt to not be that stupid. If even Tattle knows about the scandal surrounding that chef guy, she would too.
I also don’t think that it’s Tom Brown - the side profile (although blurry) doesn’t quite match for me.

Still a weird pic to put at the end of your birthday roll without tagging whoever it is… definitely has some ulterior motive to it eg: showing the ex

Reactions: 11
Christ. A cool £36k a year on renting. That really puts into perspective how much disposable income she has.

Maybe she has purchased other properties outside of London over the years which she has been renting out. That could be the only way she could allude to having done this all by herself, and explain how she has so much cash rolling in.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.