Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else feel like lizzy is looking so much more full of life these days? I feel like she went through that period where she was loosing all the weight and at the same time her personality was gradually disappearing too, she was always tired, frazzled, has sunken in eyes etc.. but now i feel like for the past few vids she's back to being chattier and funnier :) it's nice

Reactions: 7
does anyone else feel like lizzy is looking so much more full of life these days? I feel like she went through that period where she was loosing all the weight and at the same time her personality was gradually disappearing too, she was always tired, frazzled, has sunken in eyes etc.. but now i feel like for the past few vids she's back to being chattier and funnier :) it's nice
Yes I agree! I just watched her latest 2 vlogs after reading your post. It's nice that she's had her mum with her that may have helped. It's lovely seeing them together and that they are close - it's making me miss my mum after being away so long because of covid! ♥

Reactions: 6
She talks about having gone off the pill for a few months, and how it's decreased her anxiety. Maybe that's contributing to her more relaxed vibe lately? That and having a kitty companion.

When I actually pay attention to her vlogs, I remember that I do still like her, which is why it's so frustrating to see her do so little with so much. She's clearly intelligent and self-aware, but seems to be leading an empty life. Agonizing over whether to wear this cream sweater or that cream sweater, taking a dozen photos of a wall, dropping everything so she can take a selfie in good lighting. I wonder whether there's a part of her that hates herself.

Reactions: 14
1611938319270.png

I had to check if Fluidform Pilates is selling Pilates courses or Pilates clothes /gym clothes

Reactions: 3
Why on earth is Lizzy still collaborating with & Other Stories? I mean, we all know why, but it's insane to me that she still gets clothes from them on a monthly basis. Now that she's getting gifts from $$$ brands left and right, I don't even associate her with them anymore. And for such a trend-led, fast fashion brand, it'd be better for everyone if they just leased her the clothes, so that she could play with more interesting styles and not fill her wardrobe with things she won't wear. But no, she continues to accept more of the same boring, basic things (spoiler: more jeans!) that she already owns dozens of and that we can't even tell apart.

Reactions: 12
Why on earth is Lizzy still collaborating with & Other Stories? I mean, we all know why, but it's insane to me that she still gets clothes from them on a monthly basis. Now that she's getting gifts from $$$ brands left and right, I don't even associate her with them anymore. And for such a trend-led, fast fashion brand, it'd be better for everyone if they just leased her the clothes, so that she could play with more interesting styles and not fill her wardrobe with things she won't wear. But no, she continues to accept more of the same boring, basic things (spoiler: more jeans!) that she already owns dozens of and that we can't even tell apart.
I think she actually gets a monthly voucher -- so she's actively picking the same items over and over again 🙃

• Wow
That's exactly it--she's choosing these things herself! Like, if she fed us some complete bullshit like "I've decided to not continue working with & Other Stories because ~SuStAiNaBiLiTy~" that'd be better than what she's doing now.

This is very petty for me saying this and extremely nit picking. I feel like all these IG skinny girls are obsessed with how skinny they look, like being skinny is their only redeeming factor. What is your name? Skinny... How would you describe your personality? Skinny...What is your hobby? Staying skinny...How to be a successful IG babe? Skinny....

There is absolutely no need to pull up her top when showing us her jeans, but there we go....

1611963215884.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think in Lizzy’s case, perhaps she focuses on that because she thinks her body is her best feature.

Reactions: 2
It's all quiet on the Lizzy front lately, so I'll offer a Lindsey tangent. I'm so glad someone finally said it:

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 11.46.55 AM.png

I love a designer chair, but these (and Lizzy's Bertoia Diamond chairs) are pretty to look at and hellish to sit in for any length of time.

Reactions: 12
It's all quiet on the Lizzy front lately, so I'll offer a Lindsey tangent. I'm so glad someone finally said it:

View attachment 421105

I love a designer chair, but these (and Lizzy's Bertoia Diamond chairs) are pretty to look at and hellish to sit in for any length of time.
how snobby does she come across in the response... umm actually these chairs are art, thankyouverymuch. bet she was embarrassed when the commenter replied he had already owned and got rid of it

Reactions: 10
They look nice but they're literally a wire frame with no support or comfort. They're uncomfortable poncy chairs.
I’ve never sat on them without the little cushion, that’s true. They’re shaped very well. My grandparents had them.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never sat on them without the little cushion, that’s true. They’re shaped very well. My grandparents had them.
They seem okay to sit in for a meal or a short period of time but not as an office chair if you would have to sit from 9-5 Monday Friday. But I am sure she doesn't do that much work haha so they are fine for her. They do look very cool!

• Haha
Is it just me or is this leg-lengthening getting ridiculous? I saw yesterday's post and immediately thought what the duck, the proportions are off. At this point she resembles Slenderman more than her past self. You can't really blame it on angles because the photo was taken with the phone in front of her chest which would shorten most people but for some reason gives her 2m legs. As you can see in the little collage, her legs aren't really that long, even with heels and a tucked-in sweater! Her lower legs are literally than her torso and her head is smaller than her foot.
This reminds me of the thinspo-posts that went around Tumblr ca. 2015...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is this leg-lengthening getting ridiculous? I saw yesterday's post and immediately thought what the duck, the proportions are off. At this point she resembles Slenderman more than her past self. You can't really blame it on angles because the photo was taken with the phone in front of her chest which would shorten most people but for some reason gives her 2m legs. As you can see in the little collage, her legs aren't really that long, even with heels and a tucked-in sweater! Her lower legs are literally than her torso and her head is smaller than her foot.
This reminds me of the thinspo-posts that went around Tumblr ca. 2015...
Omg you're so right, this is ridiculous. Its not even flattering, it just gives a disproportionate torso

Reactions: 4
Lizzy forever being her own thinspo.

I can’t take Lindsey’s Covid anxiety seriously when she’s been going to London to visit Lizzy at least once a week during lockdown. That’s two unnecessary fifty minute train journeys and additional public transport across London in a single day. Lizzy seems to have total disregard for the governments guidelines and I really wonder how many people these two have come into contact with unnecessarily. If Lindsey was being honest she’d admit she won’t return to the NHS as their workers are vastly underpaid.

What is Lizzy doing with herself? Even in Manchester I thought she only worked the equivalent of having a part time job but she must only be spending a few hours a week working at the moment. She makes no effort with her content, she takes pictures of her everyday life on her iPhone, her vlogs are poorly filmed and require minimal editing.

Reactions: 10
I'm honestly a bit surprised to see Lizzy featured in George Northwood's product launch. He's styled Stella McCartney, Meghan Markle, and of course, his most famous muse Alexa Chung. Nobody is gonna know (or care) who the heck Lizzy Hadfield is. That said, kudos to the photographer/stylists on the campaign though; Lizzy hasn't looked this good in years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.