Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funsizes

We definitely need a new thread guys, whats the consensus on including Lindsey? I think they're an official duo and we should just do it - like Pandora and Dolly's joint thread?

Maybe some kind of poll, heart react if you think it should stat Lizzy only and laugh react if you want to combine them?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

jaymie

VIP Member
Her dad Clive was a journalist and a former Sunday Mirror executive, I believe.
And her uncle Luigi was an architect and Italian. Lizzy would want people to know, so I am doing her a great service here. Thank me later

• Haha
Reactions: 32

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Here's the struggle I have with these two. Logically I know that women should be allowed to show their bodies without shame. I certainly don't think Lindsey needs to cover herself up just because she has a boyfriend. And if you love your body, all the more power to you. So a part of me feels like I'm slut-shaming these two when they post half-naked selfies, and that is a problem. But then the other part sees it as perpetuating the culture of thinness and whiteness (disguised as "body confidence" and "wellness") and wants to take them to task for that. It's easy to say "Love your body!" when your body already falls into what society deems acceptable and desirable. Plus, I dunno, there's just something about the way these two do it that is off-putting, like watching a bad amateur music video. I don't know if this jumble of thoughts makes any sense. I just felt I had to work out what annoys me so much about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Another day, another awkwardly posed photo trying to sell us something:

She's so predictable. You can scroll through her grid and tell which posts are ads, because they all go like this: [product] + gratuitous skin + sexy (but really just awkward) contortion = PROFIT $$$? Doesn't matter if it's bath towels, body cream, or what. I really want a brand to gift her a shower cap or hot dogs or something to see how she'd shoehorn it into her formula.

This is how I imagine the scene:
We open with a photo of Lindsey's naked torso luxuriating in a sunbeam on her living room floor. Note: the photo is grainy and underexposed, but we can still tell her abs are tanned and ~ToNeD~. Her head demurely looks away from the camera. Draped across her abdomen (which, as a reminder, is unclothed and very toned) is her manicured hand, glittering with dainty gold #mejuri rings and holding a tube of hemmorhoid cream #gifted. The accompanying text reads:

"AD: I can’t fully explain just how much @preparationh mean to me as a brand. They have not only a well-deserved; and permammant, place in my medicine cabinet: they have changed the way I look after my body, and in turn, my well-bieng. Through their exciting line of products, I have learnt that the best way to show you care is to show you care back there. I'm so thrilled to be sharing my partnership with Preparation H."

In the comments below, her adoring fanbase erupts in a chorus of praise, with besties Lizzy and Brittany Bathgate first in line to congratulate her with messages of "BABE", heart emoji, hands raised emoji, winky kiss face emoji. Anna Newton exclaims, to no one in particular: AMAZING.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I don't intend to listen to it either (I'd like to hang on to my few remaining brain cells, thanks), but I will make a guess as to what these groundbreaking wfh coping strategies might be:

1) Get dressed everyday. This can feel SO hard, guys, I know, but those gifted jumpers won't wear themselves.
2) Get outside. Nature is essential for mental well-being. I find that a 2-hour walk each afternoon helps break up the work day.
3) Exercise! Follow the link in bio for a 10% off code for a pilates subscription. #ad
4) Have at least one thing to look forward to each day. This could be a daily trip to your favorite third-wave coffee shop (which, if you're not also posting it religiously to your social media, why are you even listening to this podcast), staggering your gifted parcels so you have one delivered each day of the week, buying something (anything!), or all of the above.
5) Meditate. I can't emphasize this enough. Set aside at least half an hour of your day for this, even if you have to squeeze it somewhere between your third-wave coffee run, post-coffee coffee break, leisurely 1.5 hr lunch, post-lunch pre-walk break, 2-hour afternoon walk, or post-walk late-afternoon break.
6) Cry. Life is hard and it's okay to feel sad about *gestures at the world* all that's going on. I usually allow an hour in the evening after dinner for some intense navel-gazing and self-pity.

Last edited:
  • Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 4.25.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 4.26.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 4.31.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 4.27.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 4.29.28 PM.png

What even are these outfits. Someone needs to take away all of Lizzy's sloppy white crew neck tees and awful knits with collars. The most unforgivable one is the third outfit. She looks like she works on a cruise ship for retired people. It's alarmingly clear that she doesn't know a thing about creating style, even with a closet crammed with expensive clothes.

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
So which one of us will be the sacrificial lamb who buys this bestseller and gives us a book report??
I think for a fully immersive experience someone will need to listen to the audiobook. Between Lizzy's sniffing and Lindsey's not coming up for breath between sentences, I think it will be a truly great listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

buffalobarbie

271D0504-2502-4196-BF31-980E4AD5FEE6.jpeg
3666DCEC-ED47-454E-A400-423446BA7935.jpeg

It’s Hannah Ivvy. This makes me cringe so hard - I swear she’s even pulling the same face?! It’s a shame because she seems like a nice girl, I have to wonder how low her self esteem has to be to aim to replicate someone else’s life/style/mannerisms.

• Wow
  • Sick

MoniC

Chatty Member
OH WOULD YOU FUCK OFF I COULD'VE GONE MY WHOLE LIFE WITHOUT READING THIS.
The internet doesn't need to know everythinggggg. Go on Reddit if you have a gross question but for the love of fuck only these two dimwits would take this and make a whole ass podcast out of it. How did these two ever get a book deal.
Call me old fashioned but there ARE things that are better left offline 😅 😅 (and there's a difference between being candid and disgusting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Artaud

Hannahlouisef always posts the most unflattering pictures of Lizzy, are we sure these two are actually friends?

E4E3BB56-051D-4374-9094-446229E539DA.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

d0llhouse

Lindsey has always seemed needy. So at one point in this latest podcast episode she became preemptively defensive about people saying she should stay single for at least 2 months (which, btw, is nothing). She countered that if she were to bump into someone new randomly outside her London flat, she would pursue it while simultaneously learning to self-soothe because 'tImInG iS eVeRyThInG'...

Bish whet? Just say you hate being single and go ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MoniC

Chatty Member
I swear all she does is mediocre. Posts a fucking street lamp on her IG, random objects in stories and still has tonnes of people praising her for being sOOoo INspIraTIonaL in the comments and on YouTube. Nothing about the way she dresses is in any way groundbreaking, if I saw her irl I wouldn't even look twice. I hate these ugly ass adidas sneakers she keeps wearing and how the fuck does she spend so much money on clothes just to look so blaaah all the time?? There's no twist on basics, nothing special, just ill-fitting 500 pound sweaters.
Might sound harsh but I really don't think she deserves all the gifts, collaborations and money she's showered with all the fucking time.

Sorry I'm bitter today. I've had it with influencers who do the bare minimum and still make bank while some people work practically around the clock for a lot less money and don't get showered with gifts for being skinny and mediocre.

I swear she sucks the energy out of me just looking at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
"We couldn’t have done this without you, and your dilemmas, , including and but not limited to;: your one-night stands, or your greif grief after losing a loved one, and [needs a third example]."

That was one sentence and I've counted about 11 errors. God, their editor has their work cut out for them.

I had to go back and edit my own edits. I seem to care more about a Tattle post that is read by few and earns me nothing, than Lindsey cares about a product announcement on her own channel that has an audience of thousands.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Artaud

Her and Lindsey just did a live and it averaged 200-250 viewers. This book is gonna bombbbbbbb 🤣🤣🤣
In the last ten minutes the view count hovered around 160-180. 🤦‍♀️

Did anyone else catch the beginning where they both claimed they hadn’t seen each other for months because of lockdown and had to FaceTime multiple times a day? Crazy how easily these grown women can lie.

• Wow
  • Angry