Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Harry being kind of a dick to lizzy, like always bringing her down or making fun of her...I always got a weird vibe from their relationship. I know this dynamic occurs in lots of relationships but it makes me sad for lizzy. I remember seeing shades of that in her relationship with Ben as well, I felt that he was always putting on an act when he was with lizzy (or at least when she was filming vlogs) and would never act like he genuinely liked her company but instead liked having someone to bounce his jokes and aggressive “charm” off of.

Reactions: 10
I remember Harry being kind of a dick to lizzy, like always bringing her down or making fun of her...I always got a weird vibe from their relationship. I know this dynamic occurs in lots of relationships but it makes me sad for lizzy. I remember seeing shades of that in her relationship with Ben as well, I felt that he was always putting on an act when he was with lizzy (or at least when she was filming vlogs) and would never act like he genuinely liked her company but instead liked having someone to bounce his jokes and aggressive “charm” off of.
You're not the only one here who seemed to pick up that vibe; I don't remember feeling that way, but you could be right, as it's been years since I watched those old vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes! I remember this awkward video where she went all out giving Harry a PlayStation or something, and really wanting to present it as a big surprise and he responded lukewarm and not happy at all. I wasn’t sure if it was because she was vlogging his reaction, or that it was their relationship crumbling down, because they broke up soon after. But as a viewer it was like watching a car crash.

Reactions: 5
Harry never seemed to like being on camera, which is fair especially when you're in your own home. I wonder how hard it is to meet people when you're an influencer. The other person would have to be okay with you documenting your life 24/7 (and possibly having to be included in that) as well as not be judgmental of your line of work. Haha, I would never last as an influencer's gf, clearly! On the other end of the spectrum, you get people like Ben who also want a piece of the limelight and/or want to be an influence themselves.

Reactions: 3
Harry never seemed to like being on camera, which is fair especially when you're in your own home. I wonder how hard it is to meet people when you're an influencer. The other person would have to be okay with you documenting your life 24/7 (and possibly having to be included in that) as well as not be judgmental of your line of work. Haha, I would never last as an influencer's gf, clearly! On the other end of the spectrum, you get people like Ben who also want a piece of the limelight and/or want to be an influence themselves.
I think Lizzy has a very distinct type of guy she goes for, kind of moody, sarcastic and cocky. I can def see similarities between Harry, Ben and Dean.

Oh yes! I remember this awkward video where she went all out giving Harry a PlayStation or something, and really wanting to present it as a big surprise and he responded lukewarm and not happy at all. I wasn’t sure if it was because she was vlogging his reaction, or that it was their relationship crumbling down, because they broke up soon after. But as a viewer it was like watching a car crash.
For a long time (in the vlogs) it seemed like their relationship was very platonic. It did kind of seem like they were waiting for Harry to finish studying to go their separate ways.

Harry always seemed cheesed off with the filming.

edit. I say always. In the few I watched, he looked fed up with the filming.

Last edited:
The accompanying stories was so stupid! Why was she smiling and posing like a creep? :ROFLMAO:

Has Lindsey got her ring yet? Or was getting a dog a compromise on marriage and a baby?
Is she high maintenance enough to demand an engagement soon, but with all the bells and whistles too in the middle of a pandemic? I can't think why else, if she's in a sound long term relationship and has repeatedly said she wants to get married soon, she hasn't been proposed to yet?

Reactions: 2
Is she high maintenance enough to demand an engagement soon, but with all the bells and whistles too in the middle of a pandemic? I can't think why else, if she's in a sound long term relationship and has repeatedly said she wants to get married soon, she hasn't been proposed to yet?
In my head, I am perhaps naïve, I always thought people who are already in their mid-30 are chill about marriage

I hope she either gets the engagement she wants or finds someone that will propose to her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.