Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindseys facial expressions are something else. What are you so smug about???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lindsey has said in her insta Q+A she won't be returning to youtube, she wants to 'move away from sharing things that are so personal and easily critiqued by people on the internet you are not lovely' 🤷‍♀️

I didn't read the comments much but I wouldn't say she got much hate on there?!

Reactions: 5
Lindsey has said in her insta Q+A she won't be returning to youtube, she wants to 'move away from sharing things that are so personal and easily critiqued by people on the internet you are not lovely' 🤷‍♀️

I didn't read the comments much but I wouldn't say she got much hate on there?!
Kind of surprised too, I don’t think she got that much hate on YouTube but could be wrong, but also if it’s impacting your mental health maybe this isn’t the right job for you? Surely if she’s getting negative comments on YouTube she probably is getting them on instagram too? id Really like to know how she makes a living, she does the odd sponsorship here and there, is that really equal to a full time job?

Reactions: 6
Kind of surprised too, I don’t think she got that much hate on YouTube but could be wrong, but also if it’s impacting your mental health maybe this isn’t the right job for you? Surely if she’s getting negative comments on YouTube she probably is getting them on instagram too? id Really like to know how she makes a living, she does the odd sponsorship here and there, is that really equal to a full time job?
Yeah, I'm wondering about that too, maybe she will focus on the blog? I really enjoyed her vlogs!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I'm wondering about that too, maybe she will focus on the blog? I really enjoyed her vlogs!
Blogs don't make money though, unless you are really successful.

I suffer from anxiety too, so this isn't a dig at Lindsey but I found it interesting that she says she can't do Youtube because of her mental health and she can no longer be a physio because of her anxiety. I can't imagine being an instagrammer is easier on her MH.

I don’t mean to be rude but is there a Lindsay thread... no judgement on anyone but it’s been like two pages of pure discussion on Lindsay...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t mean to be rude but is there a Lindsay thread... no judgement on anyone but it’s been like two pages of pure discussion on Lindsay...
I looked but couldn't find one. I thought since I seen some other people mention Lindsey on here I'd mention it, sorry 🙈

Reactions: 3
They kind of blend together and have been hanging always doing things together (the podcast, book, holidays etc.). Lizzy even moved after Lindsy - cant leave her BFF alone;) It was easier to just put both of them together, as they are both boring.

There is not much to Lindsey, that's not to be rude, but if she was not being friends with Lizzy she would not have been mentioned on this site at all- unless she does something stupid.

Reactions: 9
They kind of blend together and have been hanging always doing things together (the podcast, book, holidays etc.). Lizzy even moved after Lindsy - cant leave her BFF alone;) It was easier to just put both of them together, as they are both boring.

There is not much to Lindsey, that's not to be rude, but if she was not being friends with Lizzy she would not have been mentioned on this site at all- unless she does something stupid.
I totally get that, and usually I just ignore the Lindsey posts and I also get that discussion on tertiary members of a YTers world is understandable on their thread, but the consecutive Lindsey posts now span two pages here and it is solely focused on her and only random discussion of just her and her life. The fact that a thread just for her might not get a lot of attention is kind of irrelevant.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s interesting to note the fact that Lizzy’s thread (for the last 2 pages) has been about someone else...even Lindsey is giving us more to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s interesting to note the fact that Lizzy’s thread (for the last 2 pages) has been about someone else...even Lindsey is giving us more to talk about!
Yep. The bar is extremely low, but I have some respect for Lizzy for continuing to make content despite having very little going on in her life right now.

More than can be said for other YouTubers who are apparently still struggling to get into 'work mode' for 2021.

Yes, that’s one thing I admire about Lizzy is that unlike me she is so able to get work done no matter what. I’ll always put on one of her vlogs if I need to get motivated

Reactions: 1
Yes, that’s one thing I admire about Lizzy is that unlike me she is so able to get work done no matter what. I’ll always put on one of her vlogs if I need to get motivated
I think that's what originally drew me to Lizzy, not her fashion or what she actually wrote but I liked her vlogs and the fact that she seemed to work a lot harder and was less pathetic than other vloggers who always bang on about how hard they work and how busy they are yet do nothing. Lizzy just seemed to get on with it.

Although that was in the Manchester days and think she's lost it a bit since then

Reactions: 8
From her Youtube profile:
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.07.30 AM.png

Since when does she identify as a History of Art student? She never used to mention it, and only when she'd say something self-deprecating like "I really should paint more/know more about art." I suppose she feels this gives her some cache over other influencers?

From her Youtube profile:
View attachment 402381

Since when does she identify as a History of Art student? She never used to mention it, and only when she'd say something self-deprecating like "I really should paint more/know more about art." I suppose she feels this gives her some cache over other influencers?
Oh, it’s been there for a very long time and I know this because every time I read it, I chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she literally put it there when she still was a history of art student.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha ok, says more about my powers of perception then 😅
Still, at this point it makes her sound pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she's planning on trying to make some Japanese food from her story...

• Haha
Yes agree with this she was always up and ready early and doing stuff, even if it wasn't as busy as a regular persons full time job. Much nicer to watch rather than people like sunbeamsjess who nap and read 80% of the time.

That being said I haven't really watched Lizzys content in a while as it has gotten pretty dull and mopey. I hope she is okay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.