Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure they even deliver anything to the US, do they?! She's just sloppy, and obviously accepting any old job these days

Reactions: 5
and truth is she has many other dresses that she can wear without having to rent from JL….

Reactions: 6
So I was looking at Lizzy’s Japan videos. I’m almost certain she had covid. She was infected with one of the earliest variants and was pretty sick during the trip. Looks like she’s had covid 2-3x already.

I was thinking the same. I think she would try anything to fit in with her current social circle, which is probably more young people with trust funds or nepo babies who think that they are too cool for addiction and they can control it etc etc.. so artistic, so alternative, so stupid!
We had an issue with cocaine being spiked with fentanyl in the states. I really hope Lizzy has not started using. Even one time could be deadly. A few rich nepo kids(Harry Brant) have died from fentanyl spiked drugs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So I was looking at Lizzy’s Japan videos. I’m almost certain she had covid. She was infected with one of the earliest variants and was pretty sick during the trip. Looks like she’s had covid 2-3x already.

We had an issue with cocaine being spiked with fentanyl in the states. I really hope Lizzy has not started using. Even one time could be deadly. A few rich nepo kids(Harry Brant) have died from fentanyl spiked drugs.
Despite what she herself might think, Lizzy is not cool enough for coke.

[drugs are very bad, kids]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone’s interested in a lapis ring that’s not from Lizzy’s collab and is made by an independent designer:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ink you have hit the nail on the head here, the hipsters she is surrounding herself with now, e.g. the halpins / photographers etc. don't rely on 'old school' instagram influencing to sustain a living, they all do modelling / photography etc. - probably drags down her self esteem when they 'go out for drinks' (does she ever do anything else?!) and they are talking about their own fulfilling careers
The model Halpin sister isn’t a high fashion model walking Prada and Chanel as far as I know. She was a commercial model which isn’t really much to brag about amongst models.

Reactions: 7
The Halpin sisters really are just catalogue models, I think I posted it here before but Joanna started modelling around ten years ago for those icky British e-commerce led, fast fashion brands - ASOS, Boohoo, etc. I don’t know know if she still does it because they, unsurprisingly, never post that side of their work on IG. I get why people do it, a lot of money in return for not a lot of work and the subsequent lifestyle it brings. Joanna herself is probably on an O1 visa herself acquired through modelling. It is definitely the lower end of the modelling world though.

At some point on the podcast Elizabeth said she retrospectively thought she had Covid whilst she was in Japan. Japan’s Covid patient zero was mid January 2020 some six weeks after her holiday. Regardless I never understood why Elizabeth thought it was acceptable to openly speculate/admit she might have be responsible for potentially infecting an entire country with Covid?
Elizabeth has never been a picture of health though prolonged under-eating does somewhat weaken your immune system, paired with all sorts of germs you pick up on long haul flights and she always does seem to have a stuffy nose. I guess we’ll never know.

In Japan Elizabeth was miserable and totally out of her depth. She booked the trip last minute and only seemed to come here in the first place because of her constant need to copy people - Linda had already planned her solo trip to Australia and the Halpin sisters have a weird affinity with Japan. When the Halpin sisters came to Japan they did a job for Rimowa, Lizzy got Anne to buy her a Rimowa for her birthday and took it to Japan.
Claimed she had always wanted to visit to Japan but the opportunity never came in her previous relationships but before she befriended the Halpin sisters I don’t even remember her saying the word Japan. Predictably her sudden penchant for ramen also only appeared after the Halpin sisters.

And she definitely got the New York apartment because of Joanna.
Out of my mutual friends with Joanna two of them lived in a building in Chinatown, I knew one of them moved to LA a few years ago but the second posted a picture from inside her apartment last week and bingo - same apartment.
So I assume Joanna asked around for an apartment, friend asked her landlord and voila. Obviously nothing wrong in getting help from friends but Elizabeth is miss ‘I did this all by myself’ and I wonder if she ever admits to just how much of her life in New York is courtesy of Joanna.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The reel Linda posted to promote St Agni is actually incredibly off putting. The sparkly dress does nothing for her figure in fact it is actually detrimental to it. You can see her underwear through it but not in the Camille Charriere intentional way. The way she is posing is so uncomfortable, idk why Lizzy didn’t tell her that it’s a terrible video. She could’ve done a much better job had she not filmed it at night with the flash on

Double post…Lindsey’s surf retreat has launched: Marnie Rays. Will be in Portugal as expected. The account is following Jack so I’m assuming it’s another joint venture even though they’re not together?
Everything Linda wears makes her look like she is on the Game. Always looking for business!

Reactions: 3
I was recced a video of lizzys from a few years ago and the difference in actual style is insane. She looked so much better, her outfits were fitted and didn't look sloppy. she looked nice with a bit of makeup on and it looked like she at least tried to style her hair.. what happened

Reactions: 6
. I watch a lot of creators who have a similar vibes as her style but they have better video execution and creativity.
Oh please share.
this bumped up a notch when she dated Ben (who was a nut but the best looking for the bunch)
He was a nut? Details please.
Ben was the tall Dutch guy right? He was very handsome.

I was recced a video of lizzys from a few years ago and the difference in actual style is insane. She looked so much better, her outfits were fitted and didn't look sloppy. she looked nice with a bit of makeup on and it looked like she at least tried to style her hair.. what happened
I agree with this. I discovered Lizzy during the lockdown I believe. I think lockdown may have done a number on Lizzy mentally.
And she definitely got the New York apartment because of Joanna.
Out of my mutual friends with Joanna two of them lived in a building in Chinatown, I knew one of them moved to LA a few years ago but the second posted a picture from inside her apartment last week and bingo - same apartment.
All the cool girls seem to be China town adjacent. The Dimes Square/ Red Scare crowd seems to live and play in that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh please share.

He was a nut? Details please.
Ben was the tall Dutch guy right? He was very handsome.
Off topic, I have way too many tabs open and was just skimming this page and thought wow Lizzy and Lindsey are so boring we have moved on to talking about Ben's nut allergy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno if Ben was a nut, per se, but he was lame. Loved hamming it up for the camera as if he was God's gift (remember those cringey dance segments Lizzy would insert into all her vlogs?). The two of them were insufferable together.

Reactions: 9
He wasn't a nut, but just a cringe dude who loved the limelight. He used to have a blog and insta that showed he was a def a bit influencer-asiprational.

He just had a very cocky, faux rich boy persona that's common from major cities in Australia (am Australian, and his type is everywhere here). It's the type of Aussie bloke you find overseas who think you should like them purely because they're Australian, as if the sole fact you're Australian is your only defining trait.

Reactions: 16
The only thing I really remember about Ben is when a few months after they broke up he took to stories to talk about how he had been in a toxic relationship that had been encouraging him to live an unhealthy lifestyle and drink far too much and how he had stopped drinking and taken to the gym and feels much better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.