Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you can immediately tell she HATES all those outfits. Also the audio quality is shocking. A floor rug would have really helped 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus, I'm sorry but she looks absolutely terrible.. What on earth is going on?! The colours don't flatter her at all, her boobs look saggy, the boots/skirt combo make her legs look awful. Don't understand.

Reactions: 13
Jesus, I'm sorry but she looks absolutely terrible.. What on earth is going on?! The colours don't flatter her at all, her boobs look saggy, the boots/skirt combo make her legs look awful. Don't understand.
I thought she had great legs until I watched that mango video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve wondered way I’d look like look like with slim legs. I’m tall but have “Shapley” legs. Her legs look terrible. I’d rather have my own.

Reactions: 3
I always thought thin legs = good because, you know, society. BUT Lindsey’s legs are the ideal, I just love how healthy her body looks. She doesn’t look like she’s forcing herself into a size she shouldn’t be

Reactions: 3
I’m literally lost for words, confused, WTFF. Surely this has to be a joke! There’s no way she’ll wear this out on town in East London! Maybe back in the day in Manchester. Well, maybe she got paid well for this.
I wonder if she’s trying to curry favor with Mango to get a similar deal that Brittany Bathgate did. They had her in Spain multiple times and I’m sure she was very well compensated. It’s too bad Lizzy is saying yes to campaigns with clothes she wouldn’t actually wear. It’s so obvious NONE of these outfits are “her”.

Reactions: 9
I’m literally lost for words, confused, WTFF. Surely this has to be a joke! There’s no way she’ll wear this out on town in East London! Maybe back in the day in Manchester. Well, maybe she got paid well for this.
Those flights and two homes don't just pay for themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s trying to curry favor with Mango to get a similar deal that Brittany Bathgate did. They had her in Spain multiple times and I’m sure she was very well compensated. It’s too bad Lizzy is saying yes to campaigns with clothes she wouldn’t actually wear. It’s so obvious NONE of these outfits are “her”.
That’s what makes it doubly embarrassing. Camille Charriere and BB have both been associated with Mango in ways that were completely true to their individual styles and within the constraints of what Mango could produce.

Pretty sure Brittany’s was just an edit rather than a collection like Camille’s, but neither of them were wearing or creating things they wouldn’t wear if their personal clothing budgets were much smaller than they are.

Lizzy just looks like she’s in it for a cash grab. Her posing is awkward. She is unable to authentically articulate what she likes about the pieces, or even pretend to. She also doesn’t have a defined style per se so I don’t think Mango would ever offer her anything

Reactions: 7
Why is she so awkward when she doesn't take her own photos?
Screenshot_20221125-191601.png

And her Mango reel has barely done 200k views in the first 24 hours...
Screenshot_20221125-191700.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.