Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally can’t wait for Fire Island Part II: Hurricane Linda
I think calling it fyre fest part 2 is being quite generous. IMO it's more likely to turn out like Caroline calloways creativity workshops. Any idiot willing to get involved either by buying a ticket or being a supplier deserves to be scammed, she has the attention span of a 3 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1726167
Can she stop begging asking for people to do her job?
She is the organiser of the retreat no?
Shdnt she source for all the necessary vendors herself instead of always asking her “community”????

i just think is a mixture of laziness, ignorance, and potential freebie begging.
Disgusting really.
Is this retreat going to be in the UK? I stopped following Lindsey a long time ago

Reactions: 3
The reel Linda posted to promote St Agni is actually incredibly off putting. The sparkly dress does nothing for her figure in fact it is actually detrimental to it. You can see her underwear through it but not in the Camille Charriere intentional way. The way she is posing is so uncomfortable, idk why Lizzy didn’t tell her that it’s a terrible video. She could’ve done a much better job had she not filmed it at night with the flash on

Double post…Lindsey’s surf retreat has launched: Marnie Rays. Will be in Portugal as expected. The account is following Jack so I’m assuming it’s another joint venture even though they’re not together?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Double post…Lindsey’s surf retreat has launched: Marnie Rays. Will be in Portugal as expected. The account is following Jack so I’m assuming it’s another joint venture even though they’re not together?
Why do all her accounts have an underscore on the end (also jack)? Is it some kind of trend i dont know about :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reel Linda posted to promote St Agni is actually incredibly off putting. The sparkly dress does nothing for her figure in fact it is actually detrimental to it.
The strapless dress styling in particular is BAD. It's pulled too far down, the shoes don't go at all and look like they're from primark, and the bag's too big and baggy

Reactions: 6
This feels like a case of "couldn't wait to set up the IG account and get the likes..." She's probably spent the last few weeks comparing fonts for the branding, rather than reading up on health & safety, business management etc

Reactions: 9
This feels like a case of "couldn't wait to set up the IG account and get the likes..." She's probably spent the last few weeks comparing fonts for the branding, rather than reading up on health & safety, business management etc

And asking/ begging her audience for talented chefs is crucial too.

Reactions: 4
Plus, the cringy catalogue poses 😳

The reel Linda posted to promote St Agni is actually incredibly off putting. The sparkly dress does nothing for her figure in fact it is actually detrimental to it. You can see her underwear through it but not in the Camille Charriere intentional way. The way she is posing is so uncomfortable, idk why Lizzy didn’t tell her that it’s a terrible video. She could’ve done a much better job had she not filmed it at night with the flash on

Reactions: 3

Sorry but current Lizzy simply won’t be able to give advice to Linda as her content of late is a little less desired!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lizzy didn't tell Lindsey how bad she looked because there's a pecking order when it comes to which of these girls gets to look good in photos. For example, if Lizzy posts a photo of herself, Lindsey, and Kim Turkington, Lizzy will look the best, followed by an awkward Lindsey, and Kim will vanish into the wall, a tree, or some other background object. If Lindsey posts a photo, generally she'll look equal to or worse than everyone else because she has no idea what she's doing. If a Halpin is involved, there might as well not be anyone else in the photo. If Hannah F posts the photo, she'll select the one in which everyone but her looks actively awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual hell is with this entire outfit on Lizzy. Terrible hair. Shoes you wouldn’t imagine on her in a million years with a mismatched bag. A dress that looks bizarre on her, with the tie at the neck sticking out.

I guess that’s why she looks so sheepish.

6852D6DF-022D-4E19-94F6-B0E28E7D91E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What the actual hell is with this entire outfit on Lizzy. Terrible hair. Shoes you wouldn’t imagine on her in a million years with a mismatched bag. A dress that looks bizarre on her, with the tie at the neck sticking out.

I guess that’s why she looks so sheepish.

View attachment 1736997
It’s absolutely awful! She isn’t carrying it off at all.

Also. Is John Lewis hire even delivering to New York? Sounds very unlikely.

• Haha
Also. Is John Lewis hire even delivering to New York? Sounds very unlikely.
Someone commented that and it made me realise how unclear/confusing Lizzy living between the two cities is. She needs to make it more clear which ads are suitable for her UK audience and which are for her US audience if she has one. Cos John Lewis are definitely not renting clothes to NYC that’s for sure.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.