Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to another thread about Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsay Holland. I shortened the title to their first names to fit the whole title in the word count. Hope that's okay Mods?😅

Title thanks to the very funny @meowmeowbeans with the most likes.

Lizzy is now a part of J Crew Collective and lives a very dull life in NYC
Lindsey has launched an overpriced towel brand and just turned 35

Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
+ in an update video Lizzy tried to explain why she was juggling NYC/ LONDON and dispel some speculation of a boyfriend.. and said it was always something she wanted to do.
+ Lizzy’s lack of effort in dressing up or documenting her stye (I guess this has been going on for some time) but living in 2 big cities has sadly not translated into any solid quality content. She tosses her gifted clothes around, and just shows off her skinny body and nips most of the time.
+ Linds is busy over-hyping her hipster towels super cringe. Back in London and staying at her bff’s house.

Reactions: 11
I'm honored that my title was chosen đŸ€©

Looks like Lizzy is back up North to visit her mom. Do we think she'll dare post any evidence of Luigi?

Reactions: 6
It will come as no great surprise that only posting three Instagram stories to flog the new version of your own book did not work, so now they’ve resorted to giving it away. One of my London friends who works in PR found a copy in her company’s office, apparently they were sent it but no one seemed to know by who.
She messaged me asking if I knew these two had written a book and sent this - the story everyone is interested in. [Identifiable fingers expertly cropped out by yours truly.]
IMG_6905.jpg

I’ve already listened to the audiobook, always feel the need to say because it was free, and this is by far the most wild part of the book - the rest is a damp squid in comparison. Anywho I got her to send me the new chapter. It is as underwhelming and performative as you would expect.

I think the most interesting part is Lizzy has finally acknowledged her inheritance! ‘My ability to buy a house in London was facilitated by inheritance money.’ A slight discrepancy from the ‘I did this, all by myself’ attitude of Elizabeth on Youtube. It’s a shame she hid this away in the book that she must have known all of ten people were going to read.

The new chapter is called change, the first part is a conversation on change.
Lizzy - ‘Throughout the summer of 2021 especially; I had so many moments of feeling over-awed by my autonomy.’ Pretentious waffle about growth in self confidence and how she’s become more extroverted.

Linda - Change is the most powerful thing she can do for herself, in the last year she ended her six year relationship. She moved back to London and became depressed, overwhelmed and insular, not because of her relationship ending but because of change. A solo surfing trip to Portugal lifted her depression and she fell in love again.

Next, a conversation on friendship.
Lizzy - Doesn’t really say anything apart from she watched Linda make the decision to end her relationship and friendships are important at this time.

Linda - Gut feeling prompted her to leave James and she slipped into her first depression of her life after her break up. She’s had many chances to live a life that ended in marriage and children but chose not to.
Last year they recorded some podcast episodes in March and Linda was still wanting a ring and baby with James, when they recorded the audiobook in April her relationship was over. So make of that what you will. The original part of the book is filled with Linda gushing over James so I can see why she might want to save face.

Next, a conversation on achievements.
Lizzy - ‘My sustained happiness. That may seem quite abstract but I have never known myself to be so consistently happy before and to bounce back from anything negative so easily.’ And then the part about buying her house.

Linda - ‘Harnessing and protecting my own happiness with a will that I’ve never had before
.. Gone are the days where I feel that my achievements must be grand or exist for other people’s approval and validation. We find happiness in the everyday-ness of life.’ Okay, Linda.

Next, a conversation on future plans. - They both ‘simultaneously’ decided to move abroad.
Lizzy - ‘I have decided to pursue a life split between London and New York, a city that has always had a special place in my heart. It’s daunting at times and feels like I am living in a perpetual state of change, but I have realised that is actually a state in which I thrive
..The time I have spent in New York so far has been totally made by the people I’ve got to know there.’

Linda - ‘I fell in love with Portugal when I went there to learn to surf and I know that I thrive in warmer climates in terms of my general mood and health
..Very excitingly, my boyfriend and I have launched a sustainable brand The Longing and our factory is in Portugal. The more we’ve come to understand who we are together, the more we realise that we have both always wanted to live in and explore a new (warmer) city. Everything happened at once and all roads led back to Portugal.’
That’s the only time Linda mentions Jack and not even by name, he gets off lightly.

Next, a conversation on friendship.
This part is short and not interesting. They are going to navigate long distance friendship whilst remaining best friends. At first they were bereft and tears in public places were involved. The last line is ‘all because we do truly love one another very much and nothing will change that, not even thousands of miles.’

The font size and spacing are both generous. Not sure if I can post it all here but for future reference Lizzy Hadfield acknowledging she bought her London house with inheritance money and no she did not buy that house all by herself.
IMG_6888.jpg

Also, I might be late to the party with this but has anyone else heard of Bilibili?
When I was talking with friends they mentioned a Taiwanese Youtuber who disappeared off the internet one day, deleting her whole channel. Naturally being the creeper that I am I Googled her and came across some of her vlogs someone has re-uploaded on Bilibili.

Algorithms are clearly even bigger creeps than I am, surprisingly I was recommended one of Lizzy’s vlogs. The vlog was one I had already noticed Lizzy has removed from her channel. So I went through the last year of Lizzy’s channel and she has made these three videos private - there might be more I missed.
From January, Back to New York - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1i34y1i7TK

From January, Living Between London & NY - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19b4y1n7vL

From late November, Some Future Plans - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1CM4y1P7gx
My personal favourite. At first I wondered why she removed this vlog, a classic tit quality vlog from Elizabeth featuring some very botched looking lips. Then right at the end she says spending two months in New York is a once in a lifetime opportunity - bingo!

September - Lizzy goes on holiday to North America for one month, two weeks in Canada and two weeks in NY. Talks about extending her holiday by one week but by going back to Toronto. Would have returned home in October if work on the house hadn’t been delayed.

Late November - Lizzy calls spending two months in NY a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Early December - Linda starts posting about moving to Portugal for a year from next March.

End of December - Lizzy starts talking about living between London and NY. Starts horrendously backtracking claims she was purposefully trialling living there, of course Elizabeth must have the idea first - just ignore the previous vlogs.

Elizabeth! You literally can’t make this up, Anne please knock some sense into your daughter whilst she’s in Yorkshire.
This will also be the first time Lizzy has seen Luigi, cat version, since December. Now we are in August Luigi is still under two years old and has now lived with Anne for longer than he lived with Lizzy.

Todays wall of text bought to you from the depths of procrastination and even I am questioning whether I need to do something more productive with my time. Promise I am not obsessed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Her dad died 10-15 years ago and she already started using the money ever since she started out, the pot doesn’t seem to go down.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If Lizzy's removed some innocuous vlogs where she references living in NY, it's likely to do with trying to obscure her timeline for immigration purposes. Lots of posters here (quite rightly) pointed out how stupid it was for her to document closely how long she's spending in each country when it appears she's abusing the 90-day visa waiver program.

Lizzy also asked her viewers for questions about living between London and New York; when the majority of questions were about her finances and visa arrangements, that mission was promptly aborted 😏

I think people underestimate Lizzy's desire to be viewed as someone who is artistic, cultured and worldly. It's the reason she traverses busy urban cities with an always-visible book in hand, the reason she aligns herself with the Italian architect, the reason she taught herself to like wine (lol), and the reason she wants to brand herself as bicontinental. I honestly believe that's a far greater driver for her than trying to copy (older and arguably less successful) Lindsey.

Reactions: 31
Her dad died 10-15 years ago and she already started using the money ever since she started out, the pot doesn’t seem to go down.
Must have literally been in the millions or a nice trustfund that showers a sweet few grand each month

Reactions: 10
Must have literally been in the millions or a nice trustfund that showers a sweet few grand each month
Her mum seems to have a good financial head on her shoulders, and I’m sure her dad did too, so I doubt she got it all in one go.

Reactions: 11
Her mum seems to have a good financial head on her shoulders, and I’m sure her dad did too, so I doubt she got it all in one go.
This is what I was thinking too. Every 10 years more funds are released from the account(s). Or maybe, she’d gotten smaller sums up until she turned 30 and then the remaining balance became available all at once.

Reactions: 9
This is what I was thinking too. Every 10 years more funds are released from the account(s). Or maybe, she’d gotten smaller sums up until she turned 30 and then the remaining balance became available all at once.
She’s not 30, is she?

Reactions: 1
“A situation I would move heaven and earth to change, given the option” when chatting about her inheritance used to by a house.

Like duck off. She doesn’t realise in order to have made that much money on her own she would have to possess the endless graft and determination that self made people have. Her privilege means she has no idea what true hard work really is. Lizzy doesn’t know how to deal with set backs. There’s no way she would move heaven or earth to change her inheritance because that would require working.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well I think she is saying she’d give it all back to have her dad back, and despite my feelings on Lizzy I believe that she would.
does that mean she’d start working hard for money, no.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the investigative reporting @Rimbaud. So the truth is finally out, tucked into an afterward of the second publication of a book that no one will read. So transparent of you, Lizzy, bravo (not that she fooled us for a minute). Her low esteem of her followers' memories is put to the test once again, first abandoning Luigi, then the New York situation, and now that "I bought a house all by myself" crap. One stupid decision after the other.

Well I think she is saying she’d give it all back to have her dad back, and despite my feelings on Lizzy I believe that she would.
does that mean she’d start working hard for money, no.
Ah my bad! I didn’t realise she was trying to say she would have her dad back

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Lizzy admitted to buying the house with inheritance money. Fine. But can someone please explain the exact part that Lindsay is so proud of?
Is it the part about phoning up estate agents? Browsing rightmove? I'm struggling to understand what is making her so proud here...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Lizzy admitted to buying the house with inheritance money. Fine. But can someone please explain the exact part that Lindsay is so proud of?
Is it the part about phoning up estate agents? Browsing rightmove? I'm struggling to understand what is making her so proud here...
Lindsey’s just a blind hype man - if she loses Lizzy she loses all momentum. People only know her via shotfromthestreet

Reactions: 14
This is a woman who proudly posts a video of herself drunkenly ordering Mcdonald's on her birthday, every single year. I'd say the bar is pretty low.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.