Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rimbaud

It will come as no great surprise that only posting three Instagram stories to flog the new version of your own book did not work, so now they’ve resorted to giving it away. One of my London friends who works in PR found a copy in her company’s office, apparently they were sent it but no one seemed to know by who.
She messaged me asking if I knew these two had written a book and sent this - the story everyone is interested in. [Identifiable fingers expertly cropped out by yours truly.]
IMG_6905.jpg

I’ve already listened to the audiobook, always feel the need to say because it was free, and this is by far the most wild part of the book - the rest is a damp squid in comparison. Anywho I got her to send me the new chapter. It is as underwhelming and performative as you would expect.

I think the most interesting part is Lizzy has finally acknowledged her inheritance! ‘My ability to buy a house in London was facilitated by inheritance money.’ A slight discrepancy from the ‘I did this, all by myself’ attitude of Elizabeth on Youtube. It’s a shame she hid this away in the book that she must have known all of ten people were going to read.

The new chapter is called change, the first part is a conversation on change.
Lizzy - ‘Throughout the summer of 2021 especially; I had so many moments of feeling over-awed by my autonomy.’ Pretentious waffle about growth in self confidence and how she’s become more extroverted.

Linda - Change is the most powerful thing she can do for herself, in the last year she ended her six year relationship. She moved back to London and became depressed, overwhelmed and insular, not because of her relationship ending but because of change. A solo surfing trip to Portugal lifted her depression and she fell in love again.

Next, a conversation on friendship.
Lizzy - Doesn’t really say anything apart from she watched Linda make the decision to end her relationship and friendships are important at this time.

Linda - Gut feeling prompted her to leave James and she slipped into her first depression of her life after her break up. She’s had many chances to live a life that ended in marriage and children but chose not to.
Last year they recorded some podcast episodes in March and Linda was still wanting a ring and baby with James, when they recorded the audiobook in April her relationship was over. So make of that what you will. The original part of the book is filled with Linda gushing over James so I can see why she might want to save face.

Next, a conversation on achievements.
Lizzy - ‘My sustained happiness. That may seem quite abstract but I have never known myself to be so consistently happy before and to bounce back from anything negative so easily.’ And then the part about buying her house.

Linda - ‘Harnessing and protecting my own happiness with a will that I’ve never had before….. Gone are the days where I feel that my achievements must be grand or exist for other people’s approval and validation. We find happiness in the everyday-ness of life.’ Okay, Linda.

Next, a conversation on future plans. - They both ‘simultaneously’ decided to move abroad.
Lizzy - ‘I have decided to pursue a life split between London and New York, a city that has always had a special place in my heart. It’s daunting at times and feels like I am living in a perpetual state of change, but I have realised that is actually a state in which I thrive…..The time I have spent in New York so far has been totally made by the people I’ve got to know there.’

Linda - ‘I fell in love with Portugal when I went there to learn to surf and I know that I thrive in warmer climates in terms of my general mood and health…..Very excitingly, my boyfriend and I have launched a sustainable brand The Longing and our factory is in Portugal. The more we’ve come to understand who we are together, the more we realise that we have both always wanted to live in and explore a new (warmer) city. Everything happened at once and all roads led back to Portugal.’
That’s the only time Linda mentions Jack and not even by name, he gets off lightly.

Next, a conversation on friendship.
This part is short and not interesting. They are going to navigate long distance friendship whilst remaining best friends. At first they were bereft and tears in public places were involved. The last line is ‘all because we do truly love one another very much and nothing will change that, not even thousands of miles.’

The font size and spacing are both generous. Not sure if I can post it all here but for future reference Lizzy Hadfield acknowledging she bought her London house with inheritance money and no she did not buy that house all by herself.
IMG_6888.jpg

Also, I might be late to the party with this but has anyone else heard of Bilibili?
When I was talking with friends they mentioned a Taiwanese Youtuber who disappeared off the internet one day, deleting her whole channel. Naturally being the creeper that I am I Googled her and came across some of her vlogs someone has re-uploaded on Bilibili.

Algorithms are clearly even bigger creeps than I am, surprisingly I was recommended one of Lizzy’s vlogs. The vlog was one I had already noticed Lizzy has removed from her channel. So I went through the last year of Lizzy’s channel and she has made these three videos private - there might be more I missed.
From January, Back to New York - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1i34y1i7TK

From January, Living Between London & NY - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19b4y1n7vL

From late November, Some Future Plans - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1CM4y1P7gx
My personal favourite. At first I wondered why she removed this vlog, a classic shit quality vlog from Elizabeth featuring some very botched looking lips. Then right at the end she says spending two months in New York is a once in a lifetime opportunity - bingo!

September - Lizzy goes on holiday to North America for one month, two weeks in Canada and two weeks in NY. Talks about extending her holiday by one week but by going back to Toronto. Would have returned home in October if work on the house hadn’t been delayed.

Late November - Lizzy calls spending two months in NY a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Early December - Linda starts posting about moving to Portugal for a year from next March.

End of December - Lizzy starts talking about living between London and NY. Starts horrendously backtracking claims she was purposefully trialling living there, of course Elizabeth must have the idea first - just ignore the previous vlogs.

Elizabeth! You literally can’t make this up, Anne please knock some sense into your daughter whilst she’s in Yorkshire.
This will also be the first time Lizzy has seen Luigi, cat version, since December. Now we are in August Luigi is still under two years old and has now lived with Anne for longer than he lived with Lizzy.

Todays wall of text bought to you from the depths of procrastination and even I am questioning whether I need to do something more productive with my time. Promise I am not obsessed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Well I think she is saying she’d give it all back to have her dad back, and despite my feelings on Lizzy I believe that she would.
does that mean she’d start working hard for money, no.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

d0llhouse

If Lizzy's removed some innocuous vlogs where she references living in NY, it's likely to do with trying to obscure her timeline for immigration purposes. Lots of posters here (quite rightly) pointed out how stupid it was for her to document closely how long she's spending in each country when it appears she's abusing the 90-day visa waiver program.

Lizzy also asked her viewers for questions about living between London and New York; when the majority of questions were about her finances and visa arrangements, that mission was promptly aborted 😏

I think people underestimate Lizzy's desire to be viewed as someone who is artistic, cultured and worldly. It's the reason she traverses busy urban cities with an always-visible book in hand, the reason she aligns herself with the Italian architect, the reason she taught herself to like wine (lol), and the reason she wants to brand herself as bicontinental. I honestly believe that's a far greater driver for her than trying to copy (older and arguably less successful) Lindsey.

Reactions: 31

peppin

VIP Member
"Yo, you can actually use the clothes you have instead of getting them gifted, wearing them once and sending them off to your mum. 🤯" What's going to be next? Lizzy finding out that some people actually live in the house their purchased?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rimbaud

From everything Lizzy and Lindsey have both said online I think this is the timeline of Pet Saga:

Around May/June 2019 Lindsey moved out of London with her longterm ex on the understanding marriage and babies were in the not too distant future. Around a year later when they didn’t materialise she had a mini meltdown and two weeks later had the idea of getting a pet - dog.

Lizzy tried to dissuade Lindsey from getting a dog saying pets are a responsibility and tie you down. Knowing how impulsive Lindsey is Lizzy made her wait six months before getting a dog.

Lindsey didn’t wait the full six months but still got a dog. Arthur came from Greece via Wild at Heart. By this time Lindsey had stopped vlogging and I don’t think she’s ever said when they started the process? But I remember Lucy Williams and a few others saying it took several months and Lindsey started showing Arthur in late November 2020.

Cue Elizabeth, in the beginning of October 2020 she uploaded a video where she said she was acquiring a cat. She wanted to adopt to a cat and was having the RSCPA around to assess her house - thankfully they saw through her shit and did not provide her with one.

Undeterred Elizabeth went ahead and bought Luigi. Lizzy uploaded a vlog in early November showing Luigi off, just weeks before Lindsey was due to collect Arthur. Did she ever say where she bought Luigi from? I always assumed it was probably somewhere like Gumtree. No shade but highlights Elizabeth’s haste.
I’m going to adopt a cat because Lindsey’s adopting a dog > they won’t let me have a cat > so I’ll just buy a cat before Lindsey gets her dog.

Now that wouldn’t have been too bad if they had kept their respective pets. In a way I suppose Lizzy may have rationalised the idea by the fact she was probably already looking at property to buy and knew she was settling in London.

Pet Saga II -
Lindsey changed everything. Around May 2021 Lindsey broke up with her longterm ex and moved back to London. Within a few [two?] months Arthur was re-homed, despite Lindsey being able to commit to a new relationship.

Momentarily time travel back to the end of 2019 Lindsey started talking about her solo trip to Australia at the beginning of 2020. Lizzy suddenly books a last minute solo trip to Japan in December 2019 - Japan because of the other people Lizzy copies, the Halpin sisters.

In August 2021 Lindsey plans another solo trip her, now inaugural, surfing trip to Portugal - and now proceeds to rip it off under the guise of Marni Rays.

So no surprises when in August 2021 Lizzy also books a solo trip for September. A month in North America, two weeks in Canada and two weeks in New York. She had to go to Canada first because the border between the UK/US wasn’t open yet due to Covid.
But why Elizabeth’s determination to get to New York? Joanna Halpin had gone to Australia for a year and met her partner - an Australian based in NY, then moved to NY to be with him. Sarah Halpin also spent a considerable amount of time in NY over the Covid lockdowns. Yeah, really surprising where the determination for NY came from and Luigi was taken to Anne’s house for his own holiday.

Lizzy claimed the trip was because building works on her house made it uninhabitable but honestly moving an internal, bathroom wall when you have second toilet in the house is not that intrusive. Professional moaner Lily Pebbles managed to live in her house whilst having far more intrusive work done - loft conversion.

The building works get delayed and I always thought Lizzy was too headstrong to go home until it was finished. And partly because staying in NY for so long indulged her weird fetish of being the third Halpin sister. Regardless Lizzy filmed a series of, quite frankly awkward and shit, vlogs saying she didn’t know how long she was in NY for. During this time Lizzy just to say she missed Luigi and would share pictures of Luigi Anne had sent to her on IG stories.

Lizzy ends up staying in NY for two months and at the end of two months, late November, filmed a now deleted vlog where she called spending two months there a once in a lifetime opportunity.

In early December Lindsey says from March 2022 she’s moving to Portugal for a year.

By the end of December, in a now deleted vlog, Lizzy announces she’s doing a life split and moving to NY for a year. She never actually admits that she disregarded Luigi in the process, he stayed at Anne’s house and Lizzy dodged questions about him for months.

Both of them are as bad as each other but I always thought Lizzy comes out of this worse. I always got the impression Lindsey had never had pets before whilst Lizzy grew up with cats and knew the commitment that comes with them. I wonder if people don’t follow Lindsey or the Halpin sisters do they realise how much Lizzy copies them? This is why I find Lizzy weirdly fascinating.

Ultimately Lindsey only lived in Portugal for five/six months [if you’re being generous] and announced she was moving back to London in September 2022 - or was it late August?
So I wonder how Lizzy feels now? NY is probably redundant now. She must have only had her visa issued in July/August and had probably already signed the lease for the NY apartment by then. If Lizzy let Lindsey do her own thing for a few months she could have stayed in her house and kept Luigi.
How long is Lizzy going to keep NY up for? Until her lease is up? Most leases are issued on a yearly basis. Most O1 visas are issued for two years, until then? The monetary side of it won’t bother Lizzy too much, it’s not her money and she spends money like water.
She won’t make a dent in NY work-wise either with her half arsed approach, neither fully in NY or London, and how bad her IG content has become. Unless she finds a romantic partner I can’t see it lasting beyond a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
It's the same "poor little rich girl" routine she's always done.

"I'm so so tired and rundown lately"= I fly between two continents twice a month for no reason
"My house/apartment is untidy"= I both own a house and rent an apartment and never stay in either one for longer than a few weeks
"I'm feeling uninspired with my clothing right now"= I have a mountain of free clothes that all look the same

These are all self-imposed problems. If she stuck around one place and committed to doing one thing well, maybe JUST MAYBE she'd find a little peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

stockhomeless

Yikes. It looks like she's deleted the video. Before it got taken down, I took a screen shot of a couple of comments that I think took longer to compose than it took Lizzy to film and edit that mess

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 1.56.06 PM.png
🙃

• Heart
  • Wow

Rimbaud

The Raey coat certainly was gifted, it first appeared in the now deleted NYE vlog. I remember thinking how disingenuous Lizzy was because she included it during a shopping haul where she didn’t differentiate between the items she paid for herself and the gifted Raey items.
It’s one of those videos that Lizzy deleted off her channel but someone re-uploaded it on Bilibili, starts around 20 minutes in - https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19b4y1n7vL/
Raey are very generous with their influencer gifting, I think it’s safe to assume that any influencer who features Raey got it for free. Personally I like Raey but I wouldn’t buy it at full price.

The Autumn Outfits in NYC video lives on. It was the last thing I watched on Youtube, tab was still open and it let me move the status bar back to the beginning. Naturally, being the petty bitch I am, I screen recorded it and put it on Vimeo - quite possibly the pettiest thing I have ever done.
Here it is, in all its glory:

I didn’t cut off the end, that’s how it actually finished. Didn’t she also do this with her Paris vlog? For the past year Lizzy has been uploading videos of a similar shit standard and I think now people are just getting sick of her using them as cash cows.

Whilst it was recording I made a rough tally of the items that have been gifted to Lizzy at some point, if I remember correctly:
Sunspel sweatshirt and t-shirt.
Wandler bag.
Agolde jeans.
Chanel belt was gifted by Vestiaire years ago.
St Agni bag.
Arket ballet flats.
Mango vest top.
Vince jumper and jacket.
Raey coat.
Churchs’ loafers.
The other jewellery she was wearing, ring from her Tada collection? Mejuri bracelet?

None of them were declared as being gifted either but are we even surprised Elizabeth thinks she is above declaring? The video itself was an ad for Monica Vinader so the ad disclaimer needed to appear in the title and didn’t. ASA are a bit of a farce, they’re just another underfunded and under-resourced government agency that ends up being a token gesture which is why influencers get away with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

burnerboi

Comment on her latest vlog. I don't comment on YT at all but I really need someone to reply to this one - how deluded are these people? Yes of course she saved for a 1.1 mil pound house at age 29 all by herself. And then the hilarity of the commenter thinking that this could be replicated by a bunch of "tips"!

View attachment 1471333

Girl, the only way us plebs get a 1.1 mil house in London at age 29 is by already being a high-flying career (finance, law etc) buying alongside another high flying partner, or we've built and sold a company or won the lottery. Tips ain't getting you nowhere unless you also have an £££ inheritance!
Lol I might be very cynical but when I first read it, sounded like a tattler/Lizzy skeptic who is trying to call her out in a beautifully ironic way. Why repeat the fact she did it all herself so many times 'magnificent achievement' 'all by yourself 'hard work pays off'. I wonder if its someone on here who has seen Lizzy admitting to paying for it with her inheritance in the book, and wants to see if she'll admit to it on YouTube.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Abc802

I know it's too soon but thread title suggestion:

Lizzy and Lindsey #9 This immigration fraud is so so good you guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not convinced by her declaration of always dreaming of splitting her life between two cities - never mentioned it before in the earlier vlogs, and I feel it's all come about since the "friendship group" she's formed now with the Halpins has come about. Funny she's come home now they've left New York and gone off to other locations, plus then Lindsay going to Lisbon - who would she have hung around with in London? Hannah Louise F?! Not aspirational enough for our Lizzy, but she's ok for house-sitting duties if the builders need letting in. She's probably daydreaming of shipping the beautiful coffee table over so that next time they're all together they can all sit around it fawning over each other and taking pictures of coffee cup dregs or a reflection of a tit on it - by which time they may have decided New York is ovaaaaa it's all about Santorini now babes! She's not blazing the trail, she's copying the herd
“Coffee cup dregs and a reflection of tit” NEEDS to be a future thread title 😂

• Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
Completely bizarre how she's just spontaneously decided her personality is surfing and towels?!?

• Haha
I’ve just seen someone on bumble called jack… he’s 38 years old. I’ve just tried to look on Lyndsey’s insta for pics of him, but I’m struggling…
85CAC030-B2BA-4AE9-88D5-A68885DCF7C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25