Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored so forgive me and watched her day in NYC !

1. Get up
2. Read book in bed ( gifted of course ! )
3. Yawn fully to the camera
4. Put drab black gifted clothes on and go to J Crew
5. Get MORE free gifted clothes from J Crew
6. Get more coffee
7. Go to gallery
8. Go for lunch and read book
9. Go to book shop
10. Go for coffee but can’t read there as it’s too noisy
11. Go home and try and finish book but fail.
Did I miss anything out ?
Hadfield is OFF THE IDIOT ABROAD SCALE.
In fact an idiot abroad would be a good next thread title.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
BUFFY AND MARNIE: IDIOTS ABROAD!
---
The underwhelm...

1000030240.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 Lizzy said she’d been given some fake flowers from Et Hem (sp?) to make the space look beautiful for Buffy’s and then it shows her in a taxi, clasping one pot of flowers. Just the one. To make the space look beautiful. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is anyone actually at Marnie rays 🤣
I'm sure the usual suspects are there - Lizzy, Estee, Kim...lol

I wonder if Linda's friends she met in Costa Rica will be joining one of these retreats and I also wonder whether or not they got a discount 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
remind me again how much these people paid for this retreat??

1. for the actual lack of food

2. the same foods everyday? these breakfast (?) pictures are different days

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

and a sad dinner

IMG_2579.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So Lindsey is offering up places for free to other influencers. Smdh. Someone has to do some napkin math for this. Between the AirBnB booking (probably got a discount direct from the host for booking several weeks in a row), "chefs", "food", surf coach, etc. how much is this all costing them? And then charging £3000 pp (for the dimwits actually paying for this grift). All the welcome gifts are free from brands (god forbid anyone fat attends and can't fit into the Free People clothing). She/Marnie Rays has to be getting paid by Urban Outfitters for all the advertising she's doing for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Lindsey is offering up places for free to other influencers. Smdh. Someone has to do some napkin math for this. Between the AirBnB booking (probably got a discount direct from the host for booking several weeks in a row), "chefs", "food", surf coach, etc. how much is this all costing them? And then charging £3000 pp (for the dimwits actually paying for this grift). All the welcome gifts are free from brands (god forbid anyone fat attends and can't fit into the Free People clothing). She/Marnie Rays has to be getting paid by Urban Outfitters for all the advertising she's doing for them.
Seriously there are no words wtf have I been watching, it’s literally beggars belief. How has it come to this??

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but Marnie rays is giving serious fyre festival vibes. Yeah you can’t predict the weather but the whole thing seems to disorganised. Lindsey running off to surf leaving the guests and then taking all their stuff with her and her not caring, the villa being dirty, the food there’s about one spoonful of food per person and there was only 4 guests. Over 2 grand for that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
BUFFY AND MARNIE: IDIOTS ABROAD!
---
The underwhelm...

View attachment 2984029
I havent watch the vlog but this retreat is in Bali? Why are they served these western dishes for food?
I been to Bali many times and they do decent food from typical cafe brunch styles to local dishes, so it is so weird they are served in this buffet style with a random array of ingredients. Cant they do ala carte and have the guests choose their preferred food?

Reactions: 2
I havent watch the vlog but this retreat is in Bali? Why are they served these western dishes for food?
I been to Bali many times and they do decent food from typical cafe brunch styles to local dishes, so it is so weird they are served in this buffet style with a random array of ingredients. Cant they do ala carte and have the guests choose their preferred food?
They're in Portugal, but honestly - the destination is pretty irrelevant...

Reactions: 4
Just watched it for the thread - cry me a river - Having a wobble over the cleanliness of the villa. Jesus Christ.
The whole retreat looked so underwhelming and yeah 4 guests and about 15 staff
How how how?
Absolute idiots that are paying 3k for a week and that's not including flights or dinners out. You would never think there is a recession going on.

Reactions: 6
So they didn't hire a surf instructor for the Portugal sessions. Linda's doing them. I would be demanding my money back so fast.

• Wow
  • Haha