Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they didn't hire a surf instructor for the Portugal sessions. Linda's doing them. I would be demanding my money back so fast.
Maybe she is coaching them to look/ pose like they know how to surf.. after all thats how she started and still learning lol a poser

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But is she making any profit, the staff, accommodation, flights, I don’t know how this has even materialised. Meanwhile, her ongoing expensive rent in London, am I missing something here?

Reactions: 9
ok this latest vlog is a step too far. sure, talk about your business etc, but doing a behind the scenes that is not only unprofessional but just downright unecessary and offensive to the people who are forking out money for this. if i was the first guest to arrive and watched this vlog of linda having a mental breakdown because everything was still dirty i would be like wtf (and of course they're watching the vlogs) i think that this is a step too far. she is running a 'business' here and there is a line between showing the realities of running a business and just being disrespectful to your customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ok this latest vlog is a step too far. sure, talk about your business etc, but doing a behind the scenes that is not only unprofessional but just downright unecessary and offensive to the people who are forking out money for this. if i was the first guest to arrive and watched this vlog of linda having a mental breakdown because everything was still dirty i would be like wtf (and of course they're watching the vlogs) i think that this is a step too far. she is running a 'business' here and there is a line between showing the realities of running a business and just being disrespectful to your customers.
I think this is what really got me. I've run businesses, and there's absolutely no way I'd only get there ONE DAY before the surf camp starts. That's either naive, stupid or both. The whole thing seems to be run in such a shambolic way that I'm stunned anyone would pay any money at all to go along.
---
ALSO when she was moaning about not having a hard board to surf on. I was shocked really. Surely that's the last thing you should be thinking about. You're there to lead this retreat - it's not about YOU surfing?!!

can you imagine paying for a retreat and the majority of the people are the hosts friends and staff that got it for free? like???

• Haha
yeah just fast forwarded her latest video as I'm tired and need something mind numbing to switch my brain off.
She is taking the book review thing super seriously with all the studying and post it notes.
Her style has def taken a nose dive. Even though she wears the most expensive brands she just looks unkept.
why is this comment making me think of when Dolly Parton famously said it costs a lot of money to look this cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it really icky how Lindsey is doing paid content while supposedly "hosting" the retreats. It seems in really bad taste, although I'm sure it was a condition of the FP Movement sponsorship. Plus, it's a bit hypocritical no? Like...come join us on a wellness retreat where we do yoga and unwind/unplug and eat food bunnies wouldn't touch and surf to get away from it all. And then to do a sponsored post/Reel with the attendees likenesses in shot? Are they getting paid to be in your sponsored content, Linda?!

Reactions: 8
I find it really icky how Lindsey is doing paid content while supposedly "hosting" the retreats. It seems in really bad taste, although I'm sure it was a condition of the FP Movement sponsorship. Plus, it's a bit hypocritical no? Like...come join us on a wellness retreat where we do yoga and unwind/unplug and eat food bunnies wouldn't touch and surf to get away from it all. And then to do a sponsored post/Reel with the attendees likenesses in shot? Are they getting paid to be in your sponsored content, Linda?!
Yes, for all the 'boss babe' attitude and going on about how hard they are working it does seem like they're just winging it and dragging in some people who are prepared to pay to be around her to pay for them all to have a holiday. The running off to surf was cringy

Reactions: 5
So her ex has been bought out of the ‘retreat’ business? Interesting!
For how much a tenner?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure all attendees signed a waiver allowing Marnie Rays to use them in any advertising or sponsored content. After all, if you're shelling out $$$ to hang out with an influencer, what's even the point if other people can't see you doing it? Pics or it didn't happen, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 5