Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In

I know nothing about cats or their habitat 😂
---

Well….
Yeah, cos cat owners sometimes sit in them with their cats rather than letting the cat have it's own time away from them in a huge cage outside ..... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I actually saw her in person today. She doesn’t live here but was visiting a theme park. I saw her lips before I saw her. She was with mark and the boys. Calling him ‘landy’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s local to me. She looks different in person, but bad but just not as polished, when I’ve seen her anyway.
Which is a shame, I would hate to live my life through a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does. I really dont like her hair like that.
She just looks meh!
There is nothing nice about how she looks lately
The frumpy clothes
The awfull make up
I know I’m a witch but there isn’t
She has fucked her face up
The hair is just a joke
Whoever told her that her hair looks good and her face come to mention it must dislike her

Reactions: 7
She just looks meh!
There is nothing nice about how she looks lately
The frumpy clothes
The awfull make up
I know I’m a witch but there isn’t
She has fucked her face up
The hair is just a joke
Whoever told her that her hair looks good and her face come to mention it must dislike her
Probably just Mark!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Budget Makeover Expert????
Her new bath was in excess of £3k and the vanity unit was in excess of £4k! How is that budget, that's more them some local people earn in a year!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
£16 for a little something to put bath toys in!!!
Then buying clothes on Vinted and pointing out where you can get a bag cheaper at Primark.
I'm confused - is she a bargain hunter or someone who has money to burn. 🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she's confused about the point of places like Vinted...it's to stop people buying new all then time and to help the planet etc, sustainable shopping. BUT she buys needless crap all the bleeping time (like the bath toys thing)
Pick your lane Liza 😖

Reactions: 5