Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how is dying your hair brown a 'hair journey' and its only been three months!? It's not going to miraculously be in totally different condition just because you whacked a brown dye over it
I think she’s scraping around for content now she doesn’t have a baby to use for clout.

Reactions: 8
Her face is really bloated, static and plastic. It doesn’t look natural and I believe that anyone who goes to this kind of extreme has issues that need resolving mentally, not cosmetically.

Reactions: 7
Whys she made a video about preparing for the winter, when we're heading out of winter shortly???!!

• Haha
I can’t be the only one who wouldn’t do the gardening in fresh new balance trainers am I? I suppose to her it wouldn’t look cool to put old clothes and shoes on to do the garden though would it!

• Haha
I can’t be the only one who wouldn’t do the gardening in fresh new balance trainers am I? I suppose to her it wouldn’t look cool to put old clothes and shoes on to do the garden though would it!
New Balance trainers are what 65 year old men with no style wear. The InstaHuns have tried to make them a thing but they’re bleeping awful. Gardening shoes is probably the most appropriate thing for them to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked they left the house for a night away .
It gave me the ick. The sight of their hotel room gave me the same kind of arse-clenching gross-out that you only get when you think about your parents having sex. 🤮🥴

I think it’s because they’re so bland and old before their time.

• Haha
It gave me the ick. The sight of their hotel room gave me the same kind of arse-clenching gross-out that you only get when you think about your parents having sex. 🤮🥴

I think it’s because they’re so bland and old before their time.
I’m sure Liza felt the same 😅 they come across as brother and sister hard to imagine them getting down and dirty, she’s so uptight she wouldn’t want to smudge her lipstick 💄

• Haha
Something about Liza and Mark just really grates on me. The way she acts like cleaning your home is some full day activity, most of us do this on top of a full time job!!
She has a constant need to redecorate every single aspect of the house. She's saying in the last video the fence will need repainting because its been 2 years now, it's a fence!!!! You can guarantee this year they will redo a room for content and it will probably be one they've already done.
The constant buying tit and doing a 'DIY' on it, that slat of wood she carved big chunks out of and stained looks tit, it isn't a bench as its too slim and she just draped a scarf on it! I feel like most of her DIY jobs end up at the tip. The dresser she did when they moved in has now been replaced with another one so I'm guessing that was thrown out, along with the stool she did a DIY on and then bought a 80quid chair from dunelm!
Maybe we will be lucky this year and get a Catio update, could be time for a reno on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really needs to find a new word to replace super super..when you can’t talk properly and can’t pronounce your s’s stay away from that word but she says it constantly, soon as she comes out with it it’s like nails to a blackboard for me😖
she looks so different to how she used to look a few years ago she looks like she is pregnant with the baggy jumpers and that swollen puffy face you get in pregnancy. Obviously she’s had Botox/fillers but she would look much better for not having it or going to get lip filler dissolved she might be able to pronounce her words a bit better if she done that too.
Then woman is harmless but I’m struggling to be able to sit through a video without just clicking off of it now!

Reactions: 4
Something about Liza and Mark just really grates on me. The way she acts like cleaning your home is some full day activity, most of us do this on top of a full time job!!
She has a constant need to redecorate every single aspect of the house. She's saying in the last video the fence will need repainting because its been 2 years now, it's a fence!!!! You can guarantee this year they will redo a room for content and it will probably be one they've already done.
The constant buying tit and doing a 'DIY' on it, that slat of wood she carved big chunks out of and stained looks tit, it isn't a bench as its too slim and she just draped a scarf on it! I feel like most of her DIY jobs end up at the tip. The dresser she did when they moved in has now been replaced with another one so I'm guessing that was thrown out, along with the stool she did a DIY on and then bought a 80quid chair from dunelm!
Maybe we will be lucky this year and get a Catio update, could be time for a reno on that.
The bench looked like the things my grandad used to knock together to use as a wood rest when he was sawing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that boot room was torn apart again at some point. How many coats and accessories do they own that warrants 500 Pax wardrobes ffs! It seemed like such a waste of space.

On the other hand the videos she did on revamping the utility area was great because it fits the current climate. That’s the route she needs to follow if she wants to sustain an influencing career.

• Haha
Yeah I'm the same, she's generally harmless and does massively push the ads but she just grates me.
The bench looked like the things my grandad used to knock together to use as a wood rest when he was sawing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that boot room was torn apart again at some point. How many coats and accessories do they own that warrants 500 Pax wardrobes ffs! It seemed like such a waste of space.

On the other hand the videos she did on revamping the utility area was great because it fits the current climate. That’s the route she needs to follow if she wants to sustain an influencing career.
Yeah I completely agree. I'd be interested in seeing people rehash rooms in a budget, with wrapping cupboards or retiling yourself etc.
Her content is excessive in terms of how much they spend. I genuinely struggle to understand how she has such an income financially.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm the same, she's generally harmless and does massively push the ads but she just grates me.

Yeah I completely agree. I'd be interested in seeing people rehash rooms in a budget, with wrapping cupboards or retiling yourself etc.
Her content is excessive in terms of how much they spend. I genuinely struggle to understand how she has such an income financially.
A lot of her redecorating is done in conjunction with ads so I imagine she gets a hefty reduction and freebies.

Their life isn’t what it seems,and that’s how the influencing marketing works.

I did not need to see the picture of them stood by the bed, I’ve all sorts of nasty images running through my head now! I’m sorry to be mean but he is so unattractive, he actually makes me feel a little sick.
Im wondering if they pic was just before they headed out? Because the bed is “super” tidy. They obviously haven’t messed it up 😉
Or she has made it afterwards 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m just glad he’s left those stinking shorts off before they fell off .

• Sick
I always forget about her,shes so bland she just blends into the background