Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she's been doing this job as long as she has she hasn't declared the trip as gifted on her latest tik tok.. reported!

Reactions: 4
She absolutely has no idea anymore. Whats that latest insta story with the curly hair and sunglasses.
She is trying to be so relevant and failing id say.
Its cringey.

Reactions: 5
She absolutely has no idea anymore. Whats that latest insta story with the curly hair and sunglasses.
She is trying to be so relevant and failing id say.
Its cringey.
She is so tit
She needs to give it up
No one gives a duck about her boring mundane vanilla life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so tit
She needs to give it up
No one gives a duck about her boring mundane vanilla life
She is lost. She is boring, Mark is boring af. They go away together and sit in bed from 7. The house is done pretty much. Those cats are more exciting.

Reactions: 11
Is the hair thing her way of “rocking” herself up. Like hey you guys look at me im an absolute wild one secretly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she balanced the kids uniform over the bannister?

Their school tops are all creased too.

Is she off on that Disney cruise? I wonder if it's a #SoBlessedPR free trip

Reactions: 2
Why has she balanced the kids uniform over the bannister?

Their school tops are all creased too.

Is she off on that Disney cruise? I wonder if it's a #SoBlessedPR free trip
Came here to say they are the scruffiest looking back to school pics I've seen!

You can see the creases in the T-shirts from being in the packet she should have washed them then ironed them and those socks all look awful

Reactions: 1
Came here to say they are the scruffiest looking back to school pics I've seen!
Believe me they're smart compared to Rebecca Hobson(Rebecca Lamb),her kids always look like they've been dressed from a ram raided lost property box. These so called influencers should be ashamed that they're too bone idol to do the basics for their kids. As for Liza shes so dull I forget she exists

Reactions: 6
The reel!!!! Where she is miming from the parent trap - the embarrassment!!!!!!!

• Haha