Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Budget makeovers 🙄 she’s one of the most materialistic Influencers about, with very expensive taste.

Reactions: 1
Budget makeovers 🙄 she’s one of the most materialistic Influencers about, with very expensive taste.
'Budget' makeover 'expert'?? 🤣 🤣 Fk me!! That bathroom with the stone bath was certainly not budget, nor was the new fireplace and mantle, the new stair banister, the built in wardrobes up and downstairs, the new interior glass window etc etc.... And 'expert'?? She is no bloody expert ffs and it's her husband that does all the DIY!! She upcycled an old couple of pieces of furniture and that's it!! God, these media ppl don't half talk utter bullsh1ttery!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So to wash your hair like Liza werewolf eyebrows, you need to spend near on £200
Kiers elixer- £25.90
Prep k18 prep shampoo-£39
K18- hair mask £55
Kerastase spray- £26
Loreal repair oil £21
Plus ghd hairdryer, cloud 9s, scalp massagers combs brushes,
Not sure if you know Liza but it’s a cost of living crisis people are struggling to put £5 shampoo and conditioners amongst their weekly shop but if they want to wash their hair like you got to spend £94 on shampoo and conditioner alone!!!!
Come on love get yourself in the real world I know you like to think your a celeb but hate to burst your bubble..your not

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well tbf she did use some DC fix on her utility a room nobody see’s so I guess that does make her relatable to some on a budget 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So to wash your hair like Liza werewolf eyebrows, you need to spend near on £200
Kiers elixer- £25.90
Prep k18 prep shampoo-£39
K18- hair mask £55
Kerastase spray- £26
Loreal repair oil £21
Plus ghd hairdryer, cloud 9s, scalp massagers combs brushes,
Not sure if you know Liza but it’s a cost of living crisis people are struggling to put £5 shampoo and conditioners amongst their weekly shop but if they want to wash their hair like you got to spend £94 on shampoo and conditioner alone!!!!
Come on love get yourself in the real world I know you like to think your a celeb but hate to burst your bubble..your not
But but.. she's a budget expert 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why have a ridiculously expensive stone bath fitted then ask her youtube viewers (most can't afford or even want a stone bath) on ideas how to keep it clean and stain free? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stressing over keeping Mark's tide marks from ruining the bath after another day of DIY under duress from his house proud Mrs..
However, we all know why these influencers 'ask for ideas' because the more comments on the video, the better the algorithm.... They think we are stupid it seems 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That valentine story is ultra cringe. The hotel bedroom pose makes me 🤢 Theyre so dull. They do belong together through utter boringness.

The hair video is so tit it's unreal. Who TF has time to massage thier scalp, wash thier hair and towel dry it, apply multiple products, rinse, more products, special towel, special pillowcase, multiple hair tools. Join the real world Liza, we have jobs and need to be working not spending valuable time doing all of that! And her hair still looks crap tbh, it's just cos it's darker you can't see the damage. It looks orange in some lights, similar to an orangutan hair shade 😂

She genuinely irritates me beyond belief. How she can call herself budget is a joke, she is massively high end with everything they do. They are now painting the front room and looking for colours which I am sure I called a few weeks back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lisa if you’re reading then loreal do an amazing purple shampoo and conditioner that removes orange tones on dark hair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why have a ridiculously expensive stone bath fitted then ask her youtube viewers (most can't afford or even want a stone bath) on ideas how to keep it clean and stain free? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stressing over keeping Mark's tide marks from ruining the bath after another day of DIY under duress from his house proud Mrs..
However, we all know why these influencers 'ask for ideas' because the more comments on the video, the better the algorithm.... They think we are stupid it seems 🙄
She must be insufferable to live with, anybody else wouldn’t be been gone years ago ,he thinks he’s landed on his feet by bagging the gorgeous Liza, looks ain’t everything 😂

The hair video is so tit it's unreal. Who TF has time to massage thier scalp, wash thier hair and towel dry it, apply multiple products, rinse, more products, special towel, special pillowcase, multiple hair tools. Join the real world Liza, we have jobs and need to be working not spending valuable time doing all of that! And her hair still looks crap tbh, it's just cos it's darker you can't see the damage. It looks orange in some lights, similar to an orangutan hair shade 😂

She genuinely irritates me beyond belief. How she can call herself budget is a joke, she is massively high end with everything they do. They are now painting the front room and looking for colours which I am sure I called a few weeks back!!
Orangutan shade 🤣🤣 Painting the living room a beautiful off white colour no doubt and then she'll be fretting as she won't be sure she likes it.... For crying out loud 🤦🏻‍♀️

When the article says 'amazing makeover tips' I just had to giggle about the useless bench with a blanket draped over it. Amazing!

• Haha
Orangutan shade 🤣🤣 Painting the living room a beautiful off white colour no doubt and then she'll be fretting as she won't be sure she likes it.... For crying out loud 🤦🏻‍♀️
Iam dying at this!
It’s so so true it’s orangutan colour it really is!!
Sometimes it looks like a wig!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Iam dying at this!
It’s so so true it’s orangutan colour it really is!!
Sometimes it looks like a wig!! 😂😂😂😂
So, as I was saying guys.. Mark really likes my hair this colour and sometimes we monkey around in our bedroom before our 9.30pm bedtime. Landy said he can't tell my fake tan from my hair these days but he's still so young, he doesn't understand what mamma has to do to stay pretty hahaha..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who gets a stone bath when you still have small children?! That's my only take on that bathroom. Just seems a bit selfish to me and I can't imagine she let's them have bath crayons or toys in there

Her house is so clinical, can't imagine the kids are even allowed to get messy or do a bit of crafting.

I’m surprised she let’s them inside at all, I’m sure she have them all locked in the cattery if she could get away with it, it must be awful living in a showhome where everything has to remain in its place or mummy has a breakdown.

• Haha
I’m surprised she let’s them inside at all, I’m sure she have them all locked in the cattery if she could get away with it, it must be awful living in a showhome where everything has to remain in its place or mummy has a breakdown.
*catio
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Locked in the catio yeah 🙀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2