Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
New thread for the 50 shades of beige influencer.

She has put up her tree and shared it online encouraging people to save it for iNsPiRaTiOn. She says they’ve gone for a tRaDiTiOnAl look.

I’ll tell you what’s traditional on Remembrance Sunday Liza, remembering the dead and the sacrifices they made. Just one day each year. Just one.

Have a fucking day off from materialism love. Go find some morals.🙄
9D0FD07D-D5BC-4E2F-8506-F733CE486A74.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Holy shit, on their way home. So a 13/14 hour flight with three kids for 4 days in Singapore. Day 1 (Saturday) they landed at 7.30am Singapore time but there’s a 7 hour time difference so it would be Friday at midnight in their bodyclock, then they are flying home in a couple of hours making it 9pm Singapore time. So essentially only Sunday and Monday were not travel days. Ugh. No thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

taylor88

So to wash your hair like Liza werewolf eyebrows, you need to spend near on £200
Kiers elixer- £25.90
Prep k18 prep shampoo-£39
K18- hair mask £55
Kerastase spray- £26
Loreal repair oil £21
Plus ghd hairdryer, cloud 9s, scalp massagers combs brushes,
Not sure if you know Liza but it’s a cost of living crisis people are struggling to put £5 shampoo and conditioners amongst their weekly shop but if they want to wash their hair like you got to spend £94 on shampoo and conditioner alone!!!!
Come on love get yourself in the real world I know you like to think your a celeb but hate to burst your bubble..your not

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Budget makeovers 🙄 she’s one of the most materialistic Influencers about, with very expensive taste.
'Budget' makeover 'expert'?? 🤣 🤣 Fk me!! That bathroom with the stone bath was certainly not budget, nor was the new fireplace and mantle, the new stair banister, the built in wardrobes up and downstairs, the new interior glass window etc etc.... And 'expert'?? She is no bloody expert ffs and it's her husband that does all the DIY!! She upcycled an old couple of pieces of furniture and that's it!! God, these media ppl don't half talk utter bullsh1ttery!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

37BBL

VIP Member
Something about Liza and Mark just really grates on me. The way she acts like cleaning your home is some full day activity, most of us do this on top of a full time job!!
She has a constant need to redecorate every single aspect of the house. She's saying in the last video the fence will need repainting because its been 2 years now, it's a fence!!!! You can guarantee this year they will redo a room for content and it will probably be one they've already done.
The constant buying shit and doing a 'DIY' on it, that slat of wood she carved big chunks out of and stained looks shit, it isn't a bench as its too slim and she just draped a scarf on it! I feel like most of her DIY jobs end up at the tip. The dresser she did when they moved in has now been replaced with another one so I'm guessing that was thrown out, along with the stool she did a DIY on and then bought a 80quid chair from dunelm!
Maybe we will be lucky this year and get a Catio update, could be time for a reno on that.

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
I think the glory days of the InstaHuns are waning which for many will come as a culture shock.

People don’t have the spare money to indulge and probably find themselves feeling more aggrieved than influenced by the freebies they see InstaHuns gifted nowadays.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Budget Makeover Expert????
Her new bath was in excess of £3k and the vanity unit was in excess of £4k! How is that budget, that's more them some local people earn in a year!!

• Wow

Effeffess

I normally don't mind Liza. I was pleased to see an influencer paying for a weekend away out of their own pocket and having a great time - after all, no mention of it being a gifted stay in any of her stories. And then boom, 'ad pr' at the bottom of her grid post, not even correctly capitalised in the hopes no one notices. She's gone down in my estimation as have Butlins.

• Wow

MissPrint

VIP Member
Latest vlog:

Let’s talk about not feeling ok in ourselves. If you buy these electronic scales with my discount code it will make me feel better.

I know I’ve just spoken about losing weight but here are a ton of cakes and goodies from Home Bargains.

Would anyone like to gift me Invisalign?

The end.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Think I’m scarred for life 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

vikky

He hasn’t got time to work he’s busy helping Liza turn their house into a old peoples home

• Haha
Reactions: 10

taylor88

Ok I’m done! gone to a hotel and films herself making a cup of tea and also got another exciting treat to see what meal deal they picked from Tesco, can you guess who’s crisps are who’s 😫🤯
Dull as dishwater is an understatement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I stopped watching her when she named that kid Orlando Zeus FFS! And then to never call him that, it's always landy so why not just call him that to begin with. Same as that happebalence who called her kid Lennon yet I've never heard her say that once it's always Benny, I just don't get it maybe I'm just old fashioned

• Haha
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
“We’re here at the Berlin Wall. I’m loving it!”

What? 😳

Does she know about it’s history?

• Wow
  • Haha