Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's confused about the point of places like Vinted...it's to stop people buying new all then time and to help the planet etc, sustainable shopping. BUT she buys needless crap all the bleeping time (like the bath toys thing)
Pick your lane Liza 😖
She bought that Uniqlo bag in 2 colours and wants it in a 3rd colour!

Reactions: 2
I normally don't mind Liza. I was pleased to see an influencer paying for a weekend away out of their own pocket and having a great time - after all, no mention of it being a gifted stay in any of her stories. And then boom, 'ad pr' at the bottom of her grid post, not even correctly capitalised in the hopes no one notices. She's gone down in my estimation as have Butlins.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I normally don't mind Liza. I was pleased to see an influencer paying for a weekend away out of their own pocket and having a great time - after all, no mention of it being a gifted stay in any of her stories. And then boom, 'ad pr' at the bottom of her grid post, not even correctly capitalised in the hopes no one notices. She's gone down in my estimation as have Butlins.
no it's not a free trip with butlins. If you tap the picture the ad-pr is hols who she did an ad with.

Reactions: 1
no it's not a free trip with butlins. If you tap the picture the ad-pr is hols who she did an ad with.
Ah, I see. I stand corrected! Just shows how unclear things can be and how the lack of/unclear disclosure by fellow Instagrammers makes it easy to be cynical.

She's definitely a drama queen when she's constantly going on about her hair.... Claims she's scared of doing her own hair tint but then goes onto explain she used to do hairdressing??!!! Well, she was obviously a shot hairdresser if she's too scared to colour her own friggin hair!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That outfit on the 360 angle video on her page!
It’s absolutely horrid
Frumpy and does her no favours for her bigger frame

Reactions: 1
I know people that have worked in Butlins and let’s just say that she would be better off scraping old chewing gum off the street to eat than eat in any of their food outlets. 🤢

No influencer could encourage me to go near a Butlins ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know people that have worked in Butlins and let’s just say that she would be better off scraping old chewing gum off the street to eat than eat in any of their food outlets. 🤢

No influencer could encourage me to go near a Butlins ever.
Absolutely 💯

I'd be more inclined to try out Butlins following an influencer pay for it themselves and enjoy it than an all expenses paid for trip to disneyland

Reactions: 3
I thought he was a self employed electrician so I expect he works when he wants.
He also built his own house in his early twenties so I expect they are a lot better off for their age.
Yes to both accounts, although pretty sure he originally shared the house with his brother, so will have had to buy him out at some point. Wasn’t in a great area of town either.

Will anyone ask exactly how much this trip would cost including food drinks and excursions, you know for clarity.
And maybe her tax declaration 🤷🏻‍♀️

Will anyone ask exactly how much this trip would cost including food drinks and excursions, you know for clarity.
And maybe her tax declaration 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet this cruise is very, very expensive. All the onshore excursions add up in price too!

She doesn't get many likes, so it's surprising she's been gifted this trip

Reactions: 5