Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so funny as I literally just said this yesterday to my husband!!!! He's a sweet guy bless him but she clearly makes all the decisions and hates every idea he comes up with. I don't blame her as they are usually stupid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He hasn’t got time to work he’s busy helping Liza turn their house into a old peoples home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Burning question- what the duck happened to the catio?? She's so disposable with money, bet the catio has been binned. Just like the bike she had with the basket on, looks like that's gone and she's on a new bike. The constant decorating and replacing items in the house, it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
A lot of these influencers are very wasteful. Everything is temporary or disposable in their lives.

Reactions: 3
A lot of these influencers are very wasteful. Everything is temporary or disposable in their lives.
We've literally been talking about this exact thing over on the Gemma Louise Miles thread. Gifted all new baby items even though her toddler isn't even two!

I will day, credit where it's due you can tell she's lost a stone on those pics. And it's quite refreshing she has shown her couch to 5k journey and the gradual weight loss. She's also been quite honest in the past with her size and weight struggles.
Not a rave post - just think it's nice to see rather than someone claiming they're a gym girlie or on slimming world.

Reactions: 8
I will day, credit where it's due you can tell she's lost a stone on those pics. And it's quite refreshing she has shown her couch to 5k journey and the gradual weight loss. She's also been quite honest in the past with her size and weight struggles.
Not a rave post - just think it's nice to see rather than someone claiming they're a gym girlie or on slimming world.
Yes she has done well. Has she done it simply through couch to 5k or changed her diet or something as well?

Yes she has done well. Has she done it simply through couch to 5k or changed her diet or something as well?
From some of her stories I think she’s been watching what she eats as well (0% fat Greek yog as dessert for example). She does look really good fair play to her.

Yeah I think she's been eating a little cleaner although she hasn't done the usual shoving it in your face sort of content on that. She definitely seems more confident which I think is down to the running.

Reactions: 1
Burning question- what the duck happened to the catio?? She's so disposable with money, bet the catio has been binned. Just like the bike she had with the basket on, looks like that's gone and she's on a new bike. The constant decorating and replacing items in the house, it's ridiculous.
I'm giving them leeway on this, as they might have packed it away in the garage for winter.
I'll wait to see if it reappears in the warmer weather.

Reactions: 2
I think she's doing intermittent fasting too according to one of her YouTube vlogs. She looks great I think!

Reactions: 2