Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 42 this year and remember her from clubbing years ago and she was definitely at least 2 years older than me

Reactions: 2
Liz now all of a Sudden liking on commenting on FBG insta.. β€œyour too hard on yourself, remember I told ya the last time I saw you” 🀣🀣🀣 any bit of drama surrounding an influencer, Liz is there to make sure we all know that she knows Grace. And then in the hopes Grace will reach out to her so Liz knows the β€œgossip” and can come on for a drunken rant telling everyone she β€œknows” who the trolls are and she is best friends with Grace and will catch them out πŸ˜‚ ah go back to bed Liz!! Grace does not even follow you... and I’m sure does not even know ya

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liz now all of a Sudden liking on commenting on FBG insta.. β€œyour too hard on yourself, remember I told ya the last time I saw you” 🀣🀣🀣 any bit of drama surrounding an influencer, Liz is there to make sure we all know that she knows Grace. And then in the hopes Grace will reach out to her so Liz knows the β€œgossip” and can come on for a drunken rant telling everyone she β€œknows” who the trolls are and she is best friends with Grace and will catch them out πŸ˜‚ ah go back to bed Liz!! Grace does not even follow you... and I’m sure does not even know ya
Liz had unfollowed Grace around Christmas due to her moaning, anyone else remember this?? She's gas back licking her ass again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Liz had unfollowed Grace around Christmas due to her moaning, anyone else remember this?? She's gas back licking her ass again.
Anything for attention, I'm starting to see herself and joy being complete desperate wannabees commenting on everyone's posts, I actually unfollowed joy due to her desperation, it was uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
Why does she bother getting out of bed for an hr or two everyday lol straight back into it again come dinner time. Any new suggestions for a new thread?

1. Welcome to the 2nd thread, nothing has changed Liz is still in bed.
2. Oh look Liz is pissed again, 43? Yeah and then add 10.
3. Fish lips and the melted welly, in bed again watching telly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh definitely, she slips up then and gives away the fact she's been watching.....there was a few messages about her age yesterday and somehow she managed to throw "I'm 43" into her stories πŸ€₯
Absolutely, and I asked the question, and I genuinely didn't know lol

Reactions: 2
Fillers and Botox have the opposite effect on Liz they have put years on her. Hi Liz πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But I think with everyone that gets lip fillers anyway, in my opinion they look awful. It's so obvious, and men do not find it attractive whatsover. Botox is ok i think, but lip fillers are horrific, nΓ³ offense to anyone that has them. The poor girl, can't even smile properly, but I suppose once she is happy though. What ye think girls? And possibly guys that are on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
But I think with everyone that gets lip fillers anyway, in my opinion they look awful. It's so obvious, and men do not find it attractive whatsover. Botox is ok i think, but lip fillers are horrific, nΓ³ offense to anyone that has them. The poor girl, can't even smile properly, but I suppose once she is happy though. What ye think girls? And possibly guys that are on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't think she's out to impress the men anyway, well apart from uncle Paddy 😜

• Haha
There shocking I actually hate seeing beautiful looking women with them. I'll never say never with a bit of Botox but I tell ya one think I'll be staying well away from the place she gets hers done. I suppose when it's free you will take all you can get.

Reactions: 1
There shocking I actually hate seeing beautiful looking women with them. I'll never say never with a bit of Botox but I tell ya one think I'll be staying well away from the place she gets hers done. I suppose when it's free you will take all you can get.
That's the problem that these tit influencers have at the moment, they go to where they get it for free and end up looking like Liz with her shelf for a top lip or Julie with Spock eyebrows.
I'd sooner have none at all than ruin my looks like these idiots, Liz looks well into her 50s, Liz is trying her best to make herself look younger but she's doing the opposite. I get that some of joys exes are stunning but she needs to realise that she's turning herself into a caricature

Reactions: 6
Can you not just buy membership to political parties?
I had a sinn fein one years ago think I paid a fiver 🀣

• Haha
Yes you can πŸ˜‚
The party would be afflicted alright if she joined.
More like she asked them for a free membership, I can't believe that a party would be begging her to join.
I also wouldn't be showing off a fine gael membership πŸ˜‚ Ah I love the notions of her and politics. I've been following for a long time now and still makes me roll my eyes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.