Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just couldn't keep up with all the fictitious careers 😂😂
Stop, I know! Imagine her sitting down, langers drunk doing a bit of coding 🤣🤣 Jesus she’s a wreck of a woman! I don’t think any self respecting “influencer” would give her the time of day and she let’s on she’s best buds with everyone then 🙄🤣 duck off and neck a can love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her in her car her daughter is doing the pout at the end of every sentence as well 🙊

Reactions: 2
Can she keep her big nose out of anything, someone handed her in clothes to hand in to Penny Dinners and of course she had to open the bag and go through everything and then show it on her stories. She can't do anything without making it about herself

Just watched her in her car her daughter is doing the pout at the end of every sentence as well 🙊
Saw that, she looked absolutely ridiculous. She's far too advanced for her age

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Can she keep her big nose out of anything, someone handed her in clothes to hand in to Penny Dinners and of course she had to open the bag and go through everything and then show it on her stories. She can't do anything without making it about herself

Saw that, she looked absolutely ridiculous. She's far too advanced for her age
Oh my god! Just seen her tearing open the bag of clothes 🤦‍♀️🤣 what an absolute wagon

• Haha
How dare she! That bag wasn't for her😠 no wonder Penny Dinners don't want her around😠😠

Ill admit i would have a nose but no way would i broadcast the whole lot. I thought charities couldnt take formula?

No update on the interview 🤔

How did you get on Liz? We're dying to hear about how you were the best candidate that they've ever interviewed and how you were offered a senior position running the company.......
It’s Phil Hogans old job out in the commission she’s the woman they are putting forward for it!! 😂😂

Daughter is going to be a handful I’d say!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also due to Covid charity shops are steaming all donations and she’s mauled the whole lot

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Joys family think of her moving in to the family home and taking over!! From what I read here Joy put her dad in to a care home!! True or not I don’t know!!

Reactions: 1
Can't see any of Liz's stories I assume she has them hidden from me as I'm not blocked?? Well she can't have her cake and eat it time to unfollow.

Can't see any of Liz's stories I assume she has them hidden from me as I'm not blocked?? Well she can't have her cake and eat it time to unfollow.
Yes she blocks people from her stories but still has them as followers to keep the number following her up........she's notorious for this

She is on a rant now about here, pot, kettle black Liz. U put pics up of just jordan, you attacked into paul stenson, you are in everyone's business. And you are constantly reading on here. Practice what you preach girl

Reactions: 8
She is on a rant now about here, pot, kettle black Liz. U put pics up of just jordan, you attacked into paul stenson, you are in everyone's business. And you are constantly reading on here. Practice what you preach girl
Must go for a nose, i love a good old Liz rant 😂

• Haha
Time to set up a new thread, does anyone know how?
Ah the poor daughter, she breaks my heart, such a lovely wee thing but there's such a want in her god love her. See her saying everyone are witches in school I wonder are they all getting on to her about her mother. Maybe they're hearing their own parents talk about the hack of Liz. Is she known locally as the town junkie I wonder?

Is Uncle Paddy her sugar daddy? If she don't get this job he'll come in handy.

I got the job OBVIOUSLY........the only thing that's OBVIOUS is that she forgot all about it until she caught up with Tattle Life and had a few drinks in her 😂
And let's not forget all the well paid jobs she's going to be offered next week even though she hasn't done the interviews yet 😂😂😂 Have you ever come across anyone more conceited and so full of BS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.