Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't understand a word she was trying to say, it was all hair flicking, pouting and hand gestures......all learnt from The Queen of course
I couldn't really understand her either πŸ˜‚ she was mumbling , and like you said hair flicking /pouting πŸ˜‚ too funny. If she's going to be like Liz when she's older she'll be great fun 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Job interviewπŸ˜‚ I’d say welfare were on to her!! They put the skids under her!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she's declaring "any job will do"......just incase any of us believed all her BS and are disappointed after she bigging herself up so much πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
No update on the interview πŸ€”

How did you get on Liz? We're dying to hear about how you were the best candidate that they've ever interviewed and how you were offered a senior position running the company.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate how she is saying the industry she worked in is closed down. It looked like she was on a CE scheme and worked at events about once a month. Im guessing she was claiming covid as events staff and that money has been cut now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.