Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd be well suited to the HEALY-RAE party, the inbred party. Hello Liz, I see you're glued to this thread for your content.

Reactions: 5
What does she work as? She was explaining the other day, but I think she was glorifying being a waitress??

Reactions: 2
What does she work as? She was explaining the other day, but I think she was glorifying being a waitress??
She works in 'hospitality' basically a barmaid but you know lizπŸ˜‚ she has to make it sound better in her mind. Ain't nothing wrong with being a barmaid, it got me through college and I loved it

• Haha
Omg...did anyone else see her daughter yesterday on her story...she was telling some story on it and she has the ways of liz already πŸ˜‚ the hands and pout down to a T πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who was joys ex that died?

Reactions: 1
Omg...did anyone else see her daughter yesterday on her story...she was telling some story on it and she has the ways of liz already πŸ˜‚ the hands and pout down to a T πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who was joys ex that died?
Couldn't understand a word she was trying to say, it was all hair flicking, pouting and hand gestures......all learnt from The Queen of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.