Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting there in her car watching people who might be in need of some help, she really is a vile creature.
She boils my blood. She has absolutely no business in there. Poor and vulnerable people go in and she there in her car watching them. Very humiliating.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I only dip in and out of this thread the odd time so don't know much about Liz. Did she leave her 4 kids and husband for Joy is it? Their relationship seems like a friendship to me. Liz doesn't work either and Joy slaves away in Apache???

I only dip in and out of this thread the odd time so don't know much about Liz. Did she leave her 4 kids and husband for Joy is it? Their relationship seems like a friendship to me. Liz doesn't work either and Joy slaves away in Apache???
From I know she’d left the father of her kids they weren’t married she was in a refuge for a while met Joy at a funeral found out she had house lived with her father Liz stalked her letting on she was gay Joy moved her in and put her father in a home, he died this year I think. Kids stayed with their father. I don’t believe for one minute she’s gay she was homeless

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She left Danny the abusive partner and father of her kids for a man named Andrew he was more abusive than Danny. She never took her kids with her then either. When that ended she was living here and there and lo and behold she met a lesbian who had a 3 bedroom house. Suddenly liz was lesbian and living in it. She could've got custody of the kids with a stable home in joys but never once even tried. The selfish bleep she is wants to live a very easy life. I'm an ex neighbour I see her kids daily. They will suffer bad abandonment issues over her. She was always selfish and fond of drink and drugs even when kids were small

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s doing a leg of lamb if she can find one!

edit! Joys best friend is that where they ended up last year?!
I know they blagged a last minute invite somewhere when she fell out with her family, but not sure with who. They're obviously too mean to buy Turkey & Ham but happy to scrounge off other people, eat and drink all around them for free.

I cant wait. It certainly will not be with her 4 children with a turkey and ham in the oven. Yes it was a stranger alright. Very random for Christmas day. She might saved the free cleancut turkey and ham dinners for Sunday. Did see a dash for champagne at all. Joys definitely controlling the phone when she's drunk.

Reactions: 1
Buckle up shes on it. Mulled wine laced in whiskey. Joy will have the phone confiscated by 7 o clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was actually going to rock up yo the random house in that dress til joy told her not to. Its like a debs dress the fool. No pics of presents or kids today. Bet you life shes absolutely blind drunk somewhere the selfish bleep.

She was actually going to rock up yo the random house in that dress til joy told her not to. Its like a debs dress the fool. No pics of presents or kids today. Bet you life shes absolutely blind drunk somewhere the selfish bleep.
Any pictures of the dress?

Lizard your good nights sleep had nothing to do with helping others (because you didn't) it was more likely a result of your usual excessive drinking. Your only visit to Penny Dinners was to sit outside in Joy's car, nosing at people who may have needed some help at Christmas......maybe find yourself a proper job to keep yourself busy, so you won't have time to drive around Cork nosing at everyone else, or better still you could try rearing your children!!!

Attachments

• Haha
What’s the story with this one? Does she still come on pissed drunk at 3am with her incoherent ramblings about catching tattlers? Is she still in the salon for 2 hours a week?

Still the same drunken bleep she was 25 years ago. Liz helps liz and no one else. Just being nosey in penny dinners seeing who's getting free meals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s the story with this one? Does she still come on pissed drunk at 3am with her incoherent ramblings about catching tattlers? Is she still in the salon for 2 hours a week?
She's the only "hairdresser" I know who worked even less hours in the run up to Christmas 😂

Still the same with the late night ramblings, although not as frequent, someone on here said the Joy takes the phone off her so that might explain why 🤷‍♀️

Liz used to always tag that blonde one before, think she was an MUA, can't remember her name and she used to work in that salon Liz was in. Has she fallen out with her i wonder? She hasn't mentioned her In ages 🤔

Liz raving to ball and chain not a child in sight. Grand for the bleep. She actually doesn't do embassment. She on about families having nothing and having to go to penny dinners. Living the life the bleep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.