Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yet again it's liz and joy going to killarney. Can she not bring her kids? She's getting clean cut meals for convenience. It's not like she's rearing 4 kids and doing school runs and after school activities plus keeping down a full time job like most parents. Shes a selfish lazy slob living on easy Street. She must have begged Raj Gaylord for a freebie and was refused. Slate them then lizard. She hasn't been on a Xmas night out coz she has no friends and joy is grafting away in apache most nights.

Reactions: 1
Liz you tried murphys rock the barn montenotte hotel and everywhere else why the duck do you think the ambassador will bother with you?. Your a has been washed up drunken junkie. They watch your pitiful carry on and won't associate with you. You always get 1 free meal with joy and never again will they associate with you.

Reactions: 2
I have second hand embarrassment watching her. She'd want to give up trying to be an influencer, she's cat at it.

Best concert she was ever at Progidy it's Prodigy lizzzzz. Miss know it all knows nothing. I'm me myself all the time.

A hotel room a bath a bar with no one in it. No freebies she must be snapping. Joy confiscated the phone by now.

Reactions: 3
Pissed again on about penny dinners. Boast about the botox she can afford and then tell people who can afford basics for Xmas contact catriona. Shes an absolute witch. Me me me ill get my botox coz I need to feel good about myself but peasants can contact penny dinners for food. Please show us all the presents you bought your kids and grandchild. Did you buy your turkey and ham yet for your family dinner? No you didn't because that might mean you would have to do something for your children and not just yourself you selfish self centred dead beat of a mother.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was going to claim that she cured that man's cancer, but I suppose that's a story for another drunken night.

She's a great one for letting on that she helps out with Penny Dinners, Liz is one of life's takers, gives nothing, its all take take take. Guaranteed if she was donating anything or helping in any way it would be plastered all over Instagram. She couldn't even keep up with her own lies about why she couldn't help out with the hampers, firstly she was too busy 🤥 then it was because of her bad back

Reactions: 3
Penny dinners don't need this witch. She was saying people were getting SVDP help and penny dinners hampers and she said they were being greedy. That wouldn't sit well with catriona as she's very much non judgemental. Only people that are in dire straits would ask for help from both charities. People were disgusted and horrified that she posted this while she was pissed in her late night rants. She pops into penny dinners like she's some sort of celebrity probably just to see who's getting free dinners. She wouldn't look after her own children not to mind families in need. Catriona is an angel and very humble unlike that horrible witch.

Reactions: 6
She really strikes me as the type of person who only does good deeds so she can brag about it or so others can see her doing it, nothing genuine in it at all.

Reactions: 8
Well if you refuse to rear your own 4 children for last 5 years to become a "lesbian" why would you be bothered with anyone else children. How does she know if her own are looked after??? She's not doing shopping or cooking for them. She doesn't know if they have heating.

Living the life with Joy Christmas week again. Tomorrow lexi getting soup in the barn or free apache. No money being spent on a xhild coming of age for sure. Not a cent either on Colin or Michael unless it's a fre Hotel stay selfish bastard she is.

Reactions: 2
She admitted going to penny dinners because she is nosey. She has absolutely no business in there. She's not getting free meals or helping them in any way. Will catriona ever bar her from there. She gives me the rage like no other.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She admitted going to penny dinners because she is nosey. She has absolutely no business in there. She's not getting free meals or helping them in any way. Will catriona ever bar her from there. She gives me the rage like no other.
Sitting there in her car watching people who might be in need of some help, she really is a vile creature.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.