Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😳 this behavior isn't just from alcohol.. definitely on something else. Wonder what she takes , cos it definitely ain't coke! Some kind of pills and maybe mixing with drink? This is sad really 😥 really sad

Reactions: 5
Omg 😳 this behavior isn't just from alcohol.. definitely on something else. Wonder what she takes , cos it definitely ain't coke! Some kind of pills and maybe mixing with drink? This is sad really 😥 really sad
Looks like a mix of benzos and alcohol, very sad to see someone get themselves into that state

Reactions: 2
Looks like a mix of benzos and alcohol, very sad to see someone get themselves into that state
Didn't think the video would be that bad. I don't follow her on Snapchat. But jeez, that was kind of disturbing to watch 😥. And she comes on the next day like totally fine. Or is she? 😥 It's just sad.

She's definitely gone over the edge now :( Did she finish working in the hairdressers? Haven't seen a mention of it in awhile.

Reactions: 1
There yez go
Oh good god. I haven't watched this lunatic in months... is she STILL doing this? posting when she's absolutely incoherent, she can't even speak she's that drunk? usually she's slurring absolute shite into the phone but she can't even get a word out she's that sozzled. no doubt was deleted when she surfaced this morning. in fairness to Claire balding who was almost as bad as this eejit for getting pissed every night of the week, she did something about it.
This nutjob thinks she's gas and still thinks if she does a dirty delete its gone. she's beyond help at this stage.

I know I felt the same I had to stop there were more snaps then what was sent to me... It made me fee very torn but then some of the tit she has done to others online on those tea spill or what ever pages it's like is this karma?

Now that's why she drinks alone. Who wants to sit and look at that. 100% no drunken rants tonight joy will not allow it reading here. So predictable this one is.

Not at single word. Licking and smacking her lips. Wasn't capable to say a single word. Even through the filters her eyes are in the back of her head.

Reactions: 3
Can someone break down what she was saying in the Snapchat?
honestly not 1 word came out. she did attempt to say something but it just wouldn't come out.she made a few strange noises. she was doing like kissing shapes and noises with her mouth and pulling at her face. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as hammered. how does she not be dying for days after and die of the fear? imagine waking up and watching your stories back.

• Haha
One of the last snaps she was trying to say its not funny it's not funny but very incoherent

I just watched the Snapchat it worked on my computer 😳😳
Have you an apple phone I think the video won't play on apple

One of the last snaps she was trying to say its not funny it's not funny but very incoherent

Have you an apple phone I think the video won't play on apple
Yeah it wouldn’t play on my phone but worked on the pc

In all honesty it’s a sad life 😔 I couldn’t imagine getting so hammered and talking tit into the phone! With it being Saturday, I’m sensing another mad story in the early hours feeling us all she is pals with engineers and she can get our ip 🙄

• Haha
A quiet stalker here. . First time poster.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.