Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks the "trolls" on here are jealous of her. Who would want to be anything like her? No family no home no car at nearly 50. I cant see her Christmas morning doing what normal motheres do get up with family around them. Make a huge spread and enjoy what most mom's do. She will get up get drunk on champagne and make an absolute idiot of herself as usual. Who's jealous of who liz??
And scab an invite to some randomers house for dinner

Reactions: 1
Hes to the drunken rants. She starts the day like Sandra in the city with her accent and finishes up like Tina in shameless. Time for her to embarrass her children and family now. Ill miss the drunken rants coz I've a school run in the morning.

Reactions: 3
Oh she's locked again! What way is she saying activities lol and clearly reading on here too

Reactions: 3
Hes to the drunken rants. She starts the day like Sandra in the city with her accent and finishes up like Tina in shameless. Time for her to embarrass her children and family now. Ill miss the drunken rants coz I've a school run in the morning.
Lizzy has a special post up dedicated to yourself πŸ˜‰

• Haha
I think she was trying to say she left to try and protect the kids that some women take the kids and hide I don't get that part or how it relates to her. I can see though how there was fights within the relationship she was a right party girl and he was probably at home minding the kids while she was off doing god knows what

Kids are on midterm but I had to go to the airport collecting the kids that were on transition year break. Still something she wouldn't know about.

Those kids are still witnessing DV with his new liz. Can she still not rescue what's left of their childhood and remove them from that environment?? No she can't coz she loves herself too much for that. Being a loving mother is not what liz wants from life its being drunk doing hair nails tan botox and walking up and down the hall in front of a mirror. Seeing are your reading here liz get the help you need.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Please tell me people saw her Snapchats at half 5 this morning that now have disappeared? I couldn't hardly watch them she was bleeping out of her face couldn't even talk was blowing kisses and licking her lips all bizzare stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Please tell me people saw her Snapchats at half 5 this morning that now have disappeared? I couldn't hardly watch them she was bleeping out of her face couldn't even talk was blowing kisses and licking her lips all bizzare stuff
I seen it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ haven't watched her in months... holy Lord she was in some state... nothings changed I see πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ

She need help god love her. I always say if you put yourself out there open and raw on social media then be able to take the backlash. This is just on another level

Anyone record them

I don’t follow her on Snapchat just insta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.