Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i surrender! The secret is too much for me did she really find out who the other three girls on this forum were? Almost here was one of them but I haven’t seen her post for ages

Reactions: 5
Apparently! Is anyone else’s tattle account acting up? Not giving me the option to write a post unless I quote someone else’s and it’s very slow to load maybe liz has got her tech guy to intercept my account
I had to confirm my like, weird

Reactions: 1
So did I! It seems to be ok now again.... I’m telling you it’s liz and her tech guy
She has cash to throw around, private investigator tech guy and 500€ go fund me donation, and her paste isn't even getting through customs, she is some woman.

Reactions: 3
Didn't she just say earlier this week the neighbour had a baby? Yet now is having loud music and screaming? Neighbour of the year award for sure

Reactions: 2
Fuck well I’m in witness protection with Luther and detective Columbo so she will never fine me I’m about 4 mins from her
Too funny.. She has an IT Guy ya know.. and she snottered @funupthehole yer in seeeerious danger

Looks like she had the makeup done too
Sure she was out drinking with the make up girl in town today so no doubt had her do it before they left. All back at a house party now she’s trying to be more subtle than her buddy Julie about the party but it’s liz and she’s pissed ha

Can any admin shed a light on the fact that miss Liz claims her and some random friend of hers have hacked into the tattle servers and gotten our IP addresses, personal info and names?

Yel

Can any admin shed a light on the fact that miss Liz claims her and some random friend of hers have hacked into the tattle servers and gotten our IP addresses, personal info and names?
Bullshit to try and silence people here. IP addresses are meaningless anyway. Take no notice. Even if it was true (and it's not) she's highlighting a crime

Reactions: 15
Bullshit to try and silence people here. IP addresses are meaningless anyway. Take no notice. Even if it was true (and it's not) she's highlighting a crime
Thank you for that poor Liz is obviously delusional as always

any crazy rants from this lying drunkard last night? Or is she too busy tracking and tracing with her “tech guy” I got a flash back there.. didn’t she once claim Mark zuckerberg helped her with something before?

Reactions: 3
She lives a very normal working class life but trys so hard to be posh even though there is nothing upper crust about her/her environment.
Like when Joy plates up a dinner and she starts this "now darling talk me through the process of how you made it,gorge."
Its mincemeat Liz.

She has Joy and the daughter speaking with that stupid posh accent,they must be the laughing stock of the north side.

She wouldn't last pissing time in Dublin,she would be laughed back down the M8.

Reactions: 8
any crazy rants from this lying drunkard last night? Or is she too busy tracking and tracing with her “tech guy” I got a flash back there.. didn’t she once claim Mark zuckerberg helped her with something before?
She was too busy having an illegal party with the buddies last night so just a quick few videos of some of her sexy dancing into the camera for us all on night shift to enjoy

Reactions: 4
She was too busy having an illegal party with the buddies last night so just a quick few videos of some of her sexy dancing into the camera for us all on night shift to enjoy
stop! Does. Anyone know why she fell out with the galz who snap crew? Would love to know as she used to set up camp up their arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.