Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pool , state of the art tv is a must ... Now hang in there LIZ Corrigan stuck it out until the day before his Partying with the Corrigans show and it paid off , a company is now dressing him for free . So don’t loose hope there girl someone will come forward and gift a hotel stay . Keep posting stories, it will pay off 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always think it's so disrespectful the way she records Joy snoring, why would you do that to someone that you supposedly "love" 🤷‍♀️

Also the way Joyless Joy always keeps talking over her when she's recording stories is another example of rudeness.......I know I should be delighted that her pretend accent is being drowned out but the lack of basic manners just grates on me

Reactions: 4
I always think it's so disrespectful the way she records Joy snoring, why would you do that to someone that you supposedly "love" 🤷‍♀️

Also the way Joyless Joy always keeps talking over her when she's recording stories is another example of rudeness.......I know I should be delighted that her pretend accent is being drowned out but the lack of basic manners just grates on me
My partner sometimes records me snoring but they don't put It online 😂 he only shows me cos i don't believe him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my Gawwwwwwwd this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen (in her best ridiculous accent).....I never thought I'd see the day I'd agree with her but yes Lizzie, I have to agree with you, you are the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

Plus I also think those freebie glasses have damaged your eyesight........young wan 🙄

Attachments

She was late deleting it it was still there over an hour or so ago..... Complete mog of a woman you'd be absolutely scarlet for her

Reactions: 1
She hates him cause he wouldn't support cocos law she proper bullied him over it, it wasn’t that he didn’t support it he came on to say he knew nothing about it and wasn’t informed enough to talk about it and how ironic it was that he was being bullied over it, funnily before that she was all over him even stopped off to visit him in work in Portlaoise on the way to Pelo!

Reactions: 1
Typical tea-spill I mean Liz! Tries to befriend people online for freebies or more followers & then turns nasty when people wise up to her !

• Haha

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.