Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually called herself glamorous while the other one in the background is laughing joking while the discuss the awful worrying incident that has just took place ! What a pair of fool they are . That Blue cost looks so cheap and nasty .

Reactions: 2
Australia has banned ads by the Huns of health and beauty products . Going to be a lot is shrivelled old lips , dropped jaws /jowels because their free treatments would stop, no more free beauty of so called health products sent to them . Now what would poor Lizzie and other huns do if the UK decide to follow Australia ,🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she actually tag fota to say she couldn't get a table and it's fabulous to see? STOP the beggy

Did she actually tag fota to say she couldn't get a table and it's fabulous to see? STOP the beggy
I was just about to say much the same . And she claims to be no Beggy Mitchell . It’s actually embarrassing to watch 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like come on she has it up anyone know anywhere not booked out she will pay.. Christ do what we all do like us civilians and just go to places and see.... Nope stick it on insta and hope someone will look after you. If your that hungry get a take away

Some place fell for it, stuffing her face now , said she is paying . Well that business should thank us we shamed her, or did we ?

Reactions: 1
Willing to pay big money......she's such an embarrassment, she hasn't 2 cents to rub together, lives off Joy and freebies.

How somone can think it's her is beyond me.... I'm mortified these videos keep resurfacing. Hasn't a note in her head

Reactions: 3
She's off again with another pretend best friend that has passed away (RIP Peter), anything for some attention. Herself and Angelique fell out years ago, hadn't spoken in years and she loves now to call her her best friend since she passed away 🙄 She's pathetic, has to make everything about herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did Lizard support her friends and buy Pinnochio's candle set or Burp's make up :unsure:

Reactions: 1
She was no more Peters best friend. I hate when people use grief for attention 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.