Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got the hotel free ? Now tagging the boutique and she is no Beggy Mitchell . Really . Parasites these Huns , like vultures circling over small businesses for freebies, collabs etc . Why don’t her kids live with her ? First time I seen her have the son it’s usually the daughter which she peddles in that hair place . No Joy ??

Reactions: 4
Why is she wearing lucky bag sunglasses in February indoors in the hotel ?? It’s raining, storms not the middle of bloody summer .these Huns though suffer from delusions of grandeur, think they are celebs walking around in China fakes .

I doubt she got the hotel for free? She’s tagging in the hope of an upgrade I’d say
Ahh well bless her she tries and she tries 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she got the hotel free ? Now tagging the boutique and she is no Beggy Mitchell . Really . Parasites these Huns , like vultures circling over small businesses for freebies, collabs etc . Why don’t her kids live with her ? First time I seen her have the son it’s usually the daughter which she peddles in that hair place . No Joy ??
Joy never seems to be around her family (with the exception of when the 2 youngest ones come to stay/visit), there must have been some falling out with her mother and brother, she hasn't mentioned them in months

As far as I know and I stand to be corrected!!! When she left the family home her 3 youngest wanted to stay with their Dad, school, friends etc...

Joy never seems to be around her family (with the exception of when the 2 youngest ones come to stay/visit), there must have been some falling out with her mother and brother, she hasn't mentioned them in months
Around Christmas something happened I reckon as they were to go to her mothers for Christmas but ended up at some randomers

Reactions: 1
Around Christmas something happened I reckon as they were to go to her mothers for Christmas but ended up at some randomers
That's right, she parked outside the mother's and the kids went in to collect their presents while she waited in the car.......she used often mention the brother Steven but he hasn't been mentioned in ages either. Shur they must be mortified by her carry-on

Poor Liz ‘Love Cherish’ is closed so she can’t go and try and scab something from Meave!

• Haha
Did anyone see her drunk half naked snap chat at 2.30 this morning? No top pouting as usual and glass of prosecco in hand.... And her kids in the room with her christ above
Since deleted of course

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her drunk half naked snap chat at 2.30 this morning? No top pouting as usual and glass of prosecco in hand.... And her kids in the room with her christ above
Since deleted of course
Ah stop, she has absolutely no morals or shame, disgusting yoke. She can't even spend 24hrs with her kids and not get into a state

Since deleted of course
She is always doing that, there are pics on here of her in the bath, her leg just barely covering her bits, awful for her children to have a drunk mother in the bath filming herself 😔

Oh I forgot a coat, can't go for a walk.......next breath mentioning Love Cherish in the hope Maeve sees her stories and #gifts her a coat and a few more freebies. Oh Beggy you're so transparent 🙄

Is love cherise closed for good? And why? I must have missed that news. Liz has a new comp up on her page now. We all know who'll win, there's a certain person commenting it about 8/9 times tagging people and Liz follows her.

Is love cherise closed for good? And why? I must have missed that news. Liz has a new comp up on her page now. We all know who'll win, there's a certain person commenting it about 8/9 times tagging people and Liz follows her.
No she’s closed today for a team building with her staff!

Jesus christ if she puts tell me something good on anymore snaps.... 🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.