Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have a theory... she’s posting on her stories.. late as night as there are fewer people watching... she’s coming straight here to see who is writing about her latest stories..and then looking to see who has watched her stories and is figuring out names from that.. and that’s why she’s deleting them before morning it’s easier to keep track of!
That's exactly what I think she is doing she thinks she is colleen rooney ffs. That's grand but what if your viewing from a made up insta too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's exactly what I think she is doing she thinks she is colleen rooney ffs. That's grand but what if your viewing from a made up insta too 😉
It’s easy to cop a made up Instagram so she’d be cute and wouldn’t out a name that doesn’t look like a real profile, only thing is I’m sure there’s many that views her stories not having a clue what’s going on so she needs to play it very careful, last night she wrote her hit list, came here to see who said what, went back and wrote down all the names of who viewed her story into her little dealz notebook, deleted her stories and continued slurping her cans 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coked outta her knowledge last night thinking she’s Colleen Rooney ..... head like Wayne today on her I’d say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Liz loves new people to think she’s tit hot and in the know. Anyone old school especially here in cork knows she’s just a hopeless homeless (she lives In Joys house ) addict with no job, career path, education or even relationship with anyone that’s not a substance (maybe uncle paddy). Because she’s always off her tits she thinks real life is Instagram. Before covid her and joy used Drive all round the country to meet other bloggers like big c and me, Denise Pelo, Bperfect events etc but if you watch closely you’ll see over time they all pulled away, stopped the resharing, some still send stuff out of fear of course I’m sure. And then some new brands who would gift anyone with an audience something get caught, you wait and see she will fall out with that independent hair co and that company will be trolled

Reactions: 5
Lol she’s defo trying to do a coleen Rooney 🥴🤣 imagine scribbling someone’s user name into a note book though 🥴 like what the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lads what's her big news she was going on about last week, the usual can't say anything at the moment but we won't be able to shut her up when it does come out apparently 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads what's her big news she was going on about last week, the usual can't say anything at the moment but we won't be able to shut her up when it does come out apparently 🙄🙄
Is she going to become a granny?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I defo got baby news vibes .... we have to tell two other people and then I’ll let ya know ... unless she “found out” who I am and is telling my mam and dad first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did ya hear she’s down 2lb .... I’d say that’s cause u were coked outta ur head Liz ...u can hardly eat much when ur jaw is swinging like a pendulum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I defo got baby news vibes .... we have to tell two other people and then I’ll let ya know ... unless she “found out” who I am and is telling my mam and dad first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did ya hear she’s down 2lb .... I’d say that’s cause u were coked outta ur head Liz ...u can hardly eat much when ur jaw is swinging like a pendulum
Ah right God hard to know what she does be going on about. She couldn't sit still the other evening when she was wearing that black pleather dress she was all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.