Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls can i ask about this paste. So surely it's illegal no idea what's in it. No tax being paid on it. She's hardly doing it for the good of her health there's a bit of work registering it and going to post office. I'm so surprised she's not been reported for this. Am I way off?

Reactions: 7
Girls can i ask about this paste. So surely it's illegal no idea what's in it. No tax being paid on it. She's hardly doing it for the good of her health there's a bit of work registering it and going to post office. I'm so surprised she's not been reported for this. Am I way off?
I don’t think you are, no doctor would recommend this hocus pocus. It’s a disgrace that people are paying €50 for it.. I feel sorry for the people thinking it’s a miracle cure.

Reactions: 5
They are up to something with that paste, I doubt the hippy or Jiz are paying tax on it.

Reactions: 6
A few drinks Saturday night more like a few bottles of whiskey!! And to think she still wasn’t cured she had to go in to town this morning at 3am to get a cure a kebab and all this from Saturday night!! My god she really has a problem.. Cloud9 what are you lot thinking sane goes for the salon! Silly silly!!

• Haha
Watching from my sisters account 🤣 she was in the town this morning at 3am for a kebab because she had a few drinks on SATURDAY? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Oh and she’s calling shannens consultant Seamus also? God bless that man having to deal with these absolute doses for women 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Watching from my sisters account 🤣 she was in the town this morning at 3am for a kebab because she had a few drinks on SATURDAY? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Oh and she’s calling shannens consultant Seamus also? God bless that man having to deal with these absolute doses for women 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Omg!! Sad cases both of them. I’d say he wouldn’t t like to be discussed on Instagram Professor Seamus he worked to hard not to use his title.

Omg!! Sad cases both of them. I’d say he wouldn’t t like to be discussed on Instagram Professor Seamus he worked to hard not to use his title.
They think they are something special because they are referring to they man by his first name 🥴 mortified for them 🥴 is lizard starting her new job tomorrow? I’m going to give her 2 weeks before she fucks up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They think they are something special because they are referring to they man by his first name 🥴 mortified for them 🥴 is lizard starting her new job tomorrow? I’m going to give her 2 weeks before she fucks up 🤣
Meant to be.. what were they thinking! As we said it’s keeping welfare off her back .. she had a post up hoping that everyone got there appointment at her salon!! 😂😂

• Haha
Meant to be.. what were they thinking! As we said it’s keeping welfare off her back .. she had a post up hoping that everyone got there appointment at her salon!! 😂😂
You should go in for a nose to see what she’s actually doing in there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You should go in for a nose to see what she’s actually doing in there 🤣🤣🤣
I can tell you, sweeping the floor, answering the phone reading people and wrecking a business with her bullshit that’s I’d she can get out of the bed..😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is what she sent me about paste before blocking me

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's in tomorrow and off Wednesday 😂

• Haha
Does anybody have screenshots/recordings of liz's rant about Claire? Raging I missed them, she deleted them before I went on to have a look 😂
Spill the tea has a high light made of it i thunk. When she said she would spit on someone when she thought she had covid and her say ing Ryan was on coke.

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember the date of Liz's rant about Clare CSO we can watch it on war against instagrammers? Haven't got the patience to go through Liz's stories.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.