Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the whiskey!! There may be trouble ahead!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She just had a rant about Claire Balding and Ryan Tuburdy and then she Dirty DeletedπŸ˜‚
Blaming trolls for job losses and colbs! Really blame yourself girl and your vile mouth!! The hairdressers are so stupid to take her!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asking Claire to ask her friends how many lines of coke they had done and saying that Claire had actually only lost a little bit of hair πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my god! She is a wreck and a half! Just discovered I’m blocked 🀣🀣🀣 how I do not know as I never interact with her πŸ˜…

• Haha
The slurring has commenced πŸ˜‚ and no Lizard we won't unfollow you because we love watching you embarrass yourself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God that woman was drunk leaving her children to their father today, her blathering was off the wall.
She was watching the Toy Show and saw all the money that was raised for children's health services and in her Trump like narcissism decides to tell all about the Go Fund Me she set up that she never gave a penny to so she could be as good as Ryan Tubridy.
She must have been up all night drinking afraid he might steal her crown as the best fundraiser. She has so much going for her but behind it all she has a serious Want, in my part of the world that is sad.
I was talking to someone today who has bought the paste from Liz regularly but was blocked from her Stories in August and didn't realise. She thought because Liz was being trolled she wasn't doing Stories and felt sorry for her but when others told her they could see her Stories she realised she had been blocked.
This is the reason I registered here. This person only went on Instagram because she heard about the Paste and messaged Liz in order to help her Aunt who has MS. She thinks she bought about 8 from her at 50 quid ago. She will never know if the paste worked because she was told it has to be built up over time but the girl was blocked and her Aunt cannot continue.
There's talk in Cork of the fake Nuns making all sorts of remedies who are charging crazy prices claiming to cure every disease known to man.

By all accounts lots of people are blocked from her Stories only so she keeps her Follower numbers; she's a fake and her sponsors should check that out.
The call out pages witch about the same people all the time but from my experience none of them do the dirt on their followers in the same way Liz does.
Liz has something on who ever the call out pages are and they won't share any messages involving her. She's a Tormentor.
We all have good friends that we don't see from one end of the year to another and know if we needed them they'd be there no questions but would never tell their story on social media.
She has no friends only people she uses for followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Liz deleted the stories she had up with a big bottle of whiskey and a big mug of whiskey poured out with lemon in it, she tagged home hub Ireland as its where she got the cup. So she's on twisted and talking uncomprehensively and tagging companies and she blames others, good one liz lucky poor old joy can multitask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Asking Claire to ask her friends how many lines of coke they had done and saying that Claire had actually only lost a little bit of hair πŸ˜‚
Well you know she is a professional hairdresser now after restocking shelves for 1 day.......I wonder how Independent Hair Co feels about her offering her uneducated opinion on hair loss πŸ€”

Reactions: 5
Liz deleted the stories she had up with a big bottle of whiskey and a big mug of whiskey poured out with lemon in it, she tagged home hub Ireland as its where she got the cup. So she's on twisted and talking uncomprehensively and tagging companies and she blames others, good one liz lucky poor old joy can multitask.
And you know it was a massive mug!! Pissed as a fart last night, phone confiscated I’d say!!

Reactions: 4
I have been to independent hair salon and honestly Elma seems to be a lovely hardworking girl.
Ive been very happy with my hair both times I've had it coloured and cut.
I hope to god it works out for Elma and Naoimh there young and working to build a business.
I hope Liz behaves!πŸ™ˆ I'm due in before Xmas. I have an appointment with Elma il let ye know what happens!🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have been to independent hair salon and honestly Elma seems to be a lovely hardworking girl.
Ive been very happy with my hair both times I've had it coloured and cut.
I hope to god it works out for Elma and Naoimh there young and working to build a business.
I hope Liz behaves!πŸ™ˆ I'm due in before Xmas. I have an appointment with Elma il let ye know what happens!🀣🀣
Please do, we await a full update πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.