Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the date of Liz's rant about Clare CSO we can watch it on war against instagrammers? Haven't got the patience to go through Liz's stories.
She took it down soon after posting so didn't get recorded.

Reactions: 1
I bet you they dropped her already, before she even started.
Anyone local to find out the goss, not a great start to her new job! Elma must know what she's letting herself in for. Lizard reminds me of ozzie osborne today 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone local to find out the goss, not a great start to her new job! Elma must know what she's letting herself in for. Lizard reminds me of ozzie osborne today 😝
Well I know some people contacted the salon to complain about her working there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So much for her only having Wednesday off for the forseeable, she's so full of tit, must be some come down from being nominated for the person of cork award and judging strictly to not even turning up to sweep the floor. Her poor mother should get her a job in Dunnes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder will Uncle Paddy be in to Liz in the salon for a wash and blow :ROFLMAO:💋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'm wasted on sweeping floors"........to be fair Lizard we also gave you credit for cleaning the toilet and restocking shelves

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand though....Coming from a salon background myself, the first week of the salon opening esp in December would be a good time for the owner to have an extra pair of hands if it even was for sweeping, washing hair etc. It was built up so much her starting in the salon..... Now nothing 🤔?

Reactions: 4
Now she’s on giving her 2 cents worth of wearing a mask! Ffs we KNOW . I for 1 will be ever grateful for masks, & sun glasses it means her whole face is covered, and I’m able to eat my dinner without feeling sick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand though....Coming from a salon background myself, the first week of the salon opening esp in December would be a good time for the owner to have an extra pair of hands if it even was for sweeping, washing hair etc. It was built up so much her starting in the salon..... Now nothing 🤔?
I seen her online bookings are very open, she's definitely not booked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.