Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lol she’s defo trying to do a coleen Rooney 🥴🤣 imagine scribbling someone’s user name into a note book though 🥴 like what the actual fuck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Omg Iv spent over an hour on this material boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf is this mess? Another escapee from the cork lunatic asylum 🤣🤣 is he pals with lizard and is there a thread for him? 🤣🤣
Gurlllllll I know him since I was a child, you wouldn’t believe the difference in him. He’s from nothing and is as honky looking as sin but in his head he’s fucking Madonna. I literally have stories on him for days. He’s villlleeee. He lives very rural and where he is now doneraile they’d ate you raw and he goes around looking like he does going to doneraile park doing photo shoots. 😂😂😂😂😂 he used to be a lovely lad and was a sweetheart . Fucking hell what happens to people. He’s from Churchfield right up by where lizard is now. Not fucking Beverly Hills

His thread faded as fast as it started !! He can be funny and a great cook. But the constant posing is exhausting!
Nah girl he’s not a nice person. He changed faster than lizard can throw back a can 😂😂

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
So I have a theory... she’s posting on her stories.. late as night as there are fewer people watching... she’s coming straight here to see who is writing about her latest stories..and then looking to see who has watched her stories and is figuring out names from that.. and that’s why she’s deleting them before morning it’s easier to keep track of!
That's exactly what I think she is doing she thinks she is colleen rooney ffs. That's grand but what if your viewing from a made up insta too 😉

• Haha

Say-it-like-it-is

I noticed she never called out her "friends" the Burkes for their constant restriction breaking behaviour......then again she's so far up their backsides she can see out their mouths 🙄
Obviously reading the comments on here.....she has just addressed two of our concerns 1. Her friendship with the Burkes 2. Why she is no longer calling people out for not sticking to restrictions

If anyone wants to know anything, mention it here and she will send it to herself as a question

• Haha

Bonne Femme

So does she only get her kids every so often at separate times? Are they from the same father? Jesus it takes an awful lot for a mother to not have custody.

DietCoke

I saw the story with the whiskey, did she say she poured the rest in the cup i.e. no mixer with it. Couldnt make it out because of the slurring. Imagine the banging head today, fuck. Joy wasn't talking to her over the runners being ruined so hadn't made dinner for her and the kids or was that Friday?

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
I do wish we had the same calibre of lunatics in limerick 🤣🤣 imagine seeing a material boy type doing a photo shoot in Arthur’s quay park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop, the amount of addicts around he'd be horrified 😂😂 they'd try to rob him of his designer gear 😂😂 imagine him running away with his tiny legs 🤣

• Haha

Sunseeker2020

Thanks for the info Liz, because you’re such a dodgy fraud I’ll be making sure I tell revenue and social welfare this, with screen shots , just to make sure you aren’t claiming from my tax paying money. Knowing Liz it’s a cash in hand (or penis in hand if it’s uncle paddy) and she will draw the dole whilst drinking life away.. do you honestly think this woman can get up and be at work for 9am for 3-5 consecutive days a week ???? LOL. The only place she needs to be attending is a drying out centre .
Liz is on the covid payment for def. She said a few times oh i lost my job in the events industry in pairc ui caoimh. I think she worked the odd day here and there for the events crowd but making out like she lisy a full time job due to covid. She wont give up her payment and she is too lazy to work

Alucia

VIP Member
Hey @Funtupthehole @Anynews. and everyone else I've read on this forum I know this isn't a departure lounge and I don't have to announce my departure, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the laughs and support you've given me.❤
I'm going to delete my account for my own mental health, it doesn't sit right with me being called a liar by lenore outinthestickswithsix (even though the competition that I mentioned that she said doesn't exist can still be seen on her grid!!) and now that she's sharing Cocos Law as if she's been abused online, I just can't deal with bullies like her so I'm taking a social media break.
Hope every one stays safe in these strange times and I may be back on, I'll see how it goes
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Your mad to go over that, take a break but don't leave. Sure liz reaney was all over coco's law and went on to troll Kieran Corrigan with the actual law. Honestly just Screen shot the competition and post it up to show others it's not lies, take a day off and we see you then xx

• Heart

Bonne Femme

Anyone think he pays her for sexual favours? But not actually said if you get me? That’s why she is always legless drunk when with him? He clearly not allowed in Joys house too.

• Haha
  • Sick

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Hey @Funtupthehole @Anynews. and everyone else I've read on this forum I know this isn't a departure lounge and I don't have to announce my departure, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the laughs and support you've given me.❤
I'm going to delete my account for my own mental health, it doesn't sit right with me being called a liar by lenore outinthestickswithsix (even though the competition that I mentioned that she said doesn't exist can still be seen on her grid!!) and now that she's sharing Cocos Law as if she's been abused online, I just can't deal with bullies like her so I'm taking a social media break.
Hope every one stays safe in these strange times and I may be back on, I'll see how it goes
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Girl we love you and will be here for you whenever you are ready to come back! Fuck Lenore. Fuck Liz and fuck Marjorie. Don’t show your life on the internet if you want privacy! Simple. Anyways happy Xmas my sweet friend and make sure you let us know when you are back! Miss you like a fat Marjorie misses cake ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘

• Heart

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Absolutely, and say nothing, just give her one, self praise is no praise.
She’s a disgrace this evening with her son ,worried about trolls at Christmas lol, truth hits a nerve , christmas doesn’t suit Liz, shows how bitter she is with her life

Lilly38

That was at some mad hour like 5am this morning, who the hell does be out at that time except if your working?

• Haha
  • Wow