Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
So Liz and her big nose were on here reading my post about begging for a cooker, blinds, curtains and a dining set and is now claiming it was just a chat that she isn't a Beggy Mitchell......who are you trying to kid Liz you're constantly on the beg, you're an embarrassment, you even have your brother and old Moon Face at it. Maybe try getting a job and paying for the stuff you need rather than opening your extra large gob and begging for it. It shouldn't cost much because you have no taste and everything you have is cheap. No company worth anything would collaborate with you

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Here she goes again, anytime something bad happens in cork to someone North of the river, she is straight in there, injecting herself into other peoples misery, shes a disgrace!
She’s a fucking follow the dead! She thrives off drama. Sad pathetic melted face cunt. I’d be dug out of her if she put anything about my family up like that. And lizard you will be too hungover or drunk or stoned to do anything. Stop pretending. It’s not a hairdresser it’s a sweeper upper and phone answerer. Elma will regret this so much. I guarantee it will not work and that’s a fact.

• Heart

Teenytot

VIP Member
They are not entitled to a support bubble, educate yourself, before you break the rules
I can’t believe people still don’t know the guidelines🙄even Mrs makeup saying her whole family have being her support bubble since March when we didn’t even have a bubble back then and she still doesn’t fit the category for a bubble🙄

I’m a single parent, two high risk kids, I can have a bubble but haven’t as it’s not worth the risk especially with cases so high atm.

Sweetchillie

I have been to independent hair salon and honestly Elma seems to be a lovely hardworking girl.
Ive been very happy with my hair both times I've had it coloured and cut.
I hope to god it works out for Elma and Naoimh there young and working to build a business.
I hope Liz behaves!🙈 I'm due in before Xmas. I have an appointment with Elma il let ye know what happens!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Do you think there’s Anyway she knows who you are?
Nope. Someone with 7546886888 enemies like Liz can never be certain who anyone is that says something about them on a forum. However I’m thrilled she’s obviously read what I’ve said about her & that it’s rattled her because she’s hurt so many people with her own trolling. And to be honest, I’m easily identifiable with things I’ve mentioned on other threads re my children/work however the facts on Liz Reaney are facts & not slander. She’s an alcoholic troll. Pretty hard to do anything about the truth Elizabeth

• Heart

dunners75

No she is obsessed with followers. She thinks these shitty competitions with her shitty prizes will gain her loads of followers. She even posts on that Facebook page to get people to follow her. Sad case
She's always saying she doesn't give a shit about the amount of followers she has but she's posted up screenshots of this website she uses that tracks who unfollows you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Anynews.

VIP Member
Someone said she was the Queen of hearts on the comments!! You couldn’t make it up!! 😂😂

• Haha
Here she goes again, anytime something bad happens in cork to someone North of the river, she is straight in there, injecting herself into other peoples misery, shes a disgrace!

brandambassador

VIP Member
So liz is allowed have an opinion on everyone... but no one else is 🤔🤔🤔🤔
that’s it! The alcoholic drug addicted lesbian/prostitute is the only one allowed have an opinion, and if you’re not in her close group of ‘friends’ (people she befriends if she has someone on them, so she can pretend to counsel them through being tortured On a fake page that she’s probably behind) then you’re on her list of enemies- usually because you’re just living your life drama free, not pretending to be a lesbian so you’re not homeless, not Having your kids taken from you full time, not prostituting yourself to ‘uncle’ paddy,not sending threats to people drunk on insta and then deleting them... oh yea liz is allowed have an opinion on everything

• Heart
I’m sick of listening to sandra in the city too , today has been mentally exhausting for so many who have been hanging on by a thread, no body wants to hear about it 24/7 but then I wouldn’t be threatening to beat someone up about it either maybe just tell them feck off ha ha I think she deffo had drinks tbh I was half tempted myself tonight at the thought of homeschooling till god knows when
Sandra hasn't been as annoying about covid now. So at least Liz made that happen😂

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
I've messaged back and forth with spill the tea.. never any spelling mistakes so doubt its liz... maybe joy ? But I get the impression spill the tea is a dub from the way she/he words things.. could be wrong ..

Rats hole is liz I reckon deffo
Ah come 'ere Joy can hardly spell her own name 😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Has the fake lesbian ever mentioned before that she was a qualified hairdresser? I feel it’s something she would have bragged about but I don’t recall her mentioning it? 🤔

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Might book in with lizard for a full head of lites before the Xmas. Xxx
The only lights Liz will be allowed look after is the ones on the ceiling......don't forget to turn them off Liz when you're finished sweeping the floors and cleaning the toilet

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Could not be more obvious that she is affiliated with teaspill🙄 amazing my ring🙄 she’s one sad bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
She does she owns her fake Louis fake jo Malone fake Gucci and some jellies! 😂😂😂 oh and a liver that’s nearly packing up

• Haha