Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Keep the screenshots coming for those of us who are blocked or have blocked lizard !
Sandra would only love for us all the think she has secret info but all she does is regurgitate the news !
I think sandra in the city Is doing it to grow her following she literally reposts everything from the news , some people are so anxious about it they are limiting watching the news and updates and then this one thinks she is corks answer to pascal Sheehy

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Coco loco

Thread suggestions. Liz Reaney - she steals tissue, with everyone she has an issue, sells paste, and every night gets waste...d 🤪

Reactions: 7

Say-it-like-it-is

Hotel manager a tattler? No bath in the room 🤣 skitting, imagine she didn't go out to her staff party last night because she had to have a bath tonight, and then no bath 🙈
Who gets so excited about a bath 🤷‍♀️ Clearly no upgrade unlike the last time she stayed there and blagged one, obviously the hotel weren't too keen on her being a returning guest and don't want to encourage her to become a regular 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jellybb

VIP Member
Liz wouldn’t be able to take Lindsay on. Lindsay would wipe the floor with her. Liz has no coherent arguments or thoughts. What was she on about in her stories last night? She was obviously drunk and said she ‘cured’ herself of post natal depression by doing what made her feel good which was hiring a nanny AND a cleaner and going for coffee everyday. Oh and bought a €60k Lexus. I highly doubt it somehow......Are there actually people out there who believe this woman’s ramblings?
It was all lies. Why is she pretending that she had hired help and bought a 60k Lexus? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where did that money come from like? A complete fantasist 🥴 the cheek of her slagging Lindsay for engaging with Ross and she doing the same thing 🥴 ah well, jokes on rubber face now isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
You see, the owner will be claiming wage subsidy. She more than qualifies because of the salon closure, so it won’t cost her anything to have Liz for €300-350 a week until at least Feb... so she might be thinking ‘ free labour’ meanwhile Liz thinks she’s on the apprentice. This won’t last & before long Liz will be on rats out talking shit about this employer
She already fucked up earlier saying Naoimh had appointments but Elma was booked up, until she got a little message saying there was appointments next Sat for blow-drys.......and the salon hasn't even reopened yet, imagine the carnage she'll cause when it does 😂😂

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks Lexi seems a very insecure, nervous and anxious child. I find her speech very strange and think liz is putting so much pressure on her to be an adult when she is still so young. I can see her big time struggling with friendships and confidence when she starts secondary school. I cant say exactly what it is but there is def something up with that poor young girl
I agree, its like she's trying to be so confident and cool on Instagram but can't carry it off, Liz worse for making her. I was embarrassed for her talking about Bloody Sunday, she hadn't a clue what she was talking about and there's Liz making our she's educating people 🙄 Liz doing her no favours

Jellybb

VIP Member
No way is she a hairdresser!! I’d say they are trying to rise us..
I first came across this one on Snapchat and gws about 3 or 4 years ago and not once have I heard her mention she’s a hairdresser!!! Maybe I’m wrong, but I feel she Wouk be constantly going on about it if she was one 🤦‍♀️ I know she defo mentioned her brother is a hairdresser but not her 🤣🤣 oh it’s Saturday, we should be getting the weekly rant in the next few hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Batten down the hatches she’ll be on later pissed talking shite, & her side kick will be snoring the head of herself oblivious to what Lizbian is doing

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
What’s going on with lizard these days girls? It’s v quiet over here 🤣 she must be flat out in work 😏

• Haha