Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Watching from my sisters account 🤣 she was in the town this morning at 3am for a kebab because she had a few drinks on SATURDAY? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Oh and she’s calling shannens consultant Seamus also? God bless that man having to deal with these absolute doses for women 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DietCoke

Love the way she pulls the coat and then says I'd wipe the fucking floor with u.

Watch out donkeys may be flying over Cork in the storm.

• Haha

Say-it-like-it-is

OK so Lizard was too frightened to queue for thermal vests for Joy today, guaranteed if it was something for herself there wouldn't have been any issue, especially if it was for alcohol or cigarettes

She's off now preaching in the pretence that she's so educated and concerned about Covid.......pity she wasn't as concerned when she was hanging off anyone she could find in the pub earlier in the year and inviting every Tom, Dick and Harry over to Joy's house to get pissed while Joy was working . Be interesting to see how long the Holy Liz Act lasts this time around 🤔

• Wow

Nono nono

Dirty delete done and yes that was "uncle" paddy she was driving around with in the range rover. She on about covid and staying home and she living by the restrictions but driving around with an old man she is clearing getting the ride off and claiming his her uncle. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Anyone local to find out the goss, not a great start to her new job! Elma must know what she's letting herself in for. Lizard reminds me of ozzie osborne today 😝
Well I know some people contacted the salon to complain about her working there

• Haha
  • Wow

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Naoimh seems like a genuine girl. People really need to get off the ol high horses unless the whole country has stayed home since March or is shopping more important than seeing family, it’s not like she went to a rave ffs.
I think it's the fact that she's claiming she didn't know, or that between her partner, brother or his partner not one of them knew that they shouldn't be having a party 😜😜 if you're gonna break restrictions then just own it!!
Don't lie and play dumb and look for sympathy because someone called you out😄

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
She's enjoying I'm a Celebrity so much she can't even remember their names......all talk about Jonathan, his name is Jordan ya thick c**t. She was she same earlier can't pronounce mural or portrait, and then she's trying to run a competition with a so called artist 🙄 and don't even start me off with Revolut.
And where is the Wish Ring Light gone 🤔

• Haha

Lilly38

Liz said she is going to have a zero tolerance for people making digs at her and she has been lucky to get away with it so far, give it up honey give it up and a pout down the phone was her lastest post on it. Oh were only getting started ladies, get the popcorn 👏🏻

• Wow

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Where is she starting work! Imagine employing her? It’s a hairdressers I think!
Independent Hair Co.......one of her cronies hair salon. To be honest I'm surprised she'd risk her reputation by "employing" Liz.....wouldn't surprise me if Liz had to prove to Social Welfare that she is actively seeking employment, there's bound to be something behind it, she didn't just suddenly develop a work ethic

• Haha
  • Wow

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Now penny dinners!! What do people think of the lady that runs it? I am getting very mixed opinions of her??
I think she has very wisely distanced herself from Liz, so she's a smart cookie. There's no big stories of Liz and joy delivering the hampers this year😄

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Just catching up now girls! I’m pissing myself laughing at that rigout on her she’s like beetlejuices bride 🤢 the absolute cut of her slurring her words into the phone too 🥴 fucking hell she’s a bit long in the tooth for all this shit now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what makes you think that? 🤣🤣🤣
She just seems not with it, getting a sentence out of her, is so long, and drawn out.

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
Naoimhs make up... On about luna products today 😂😂 (Liz's make up person) I actually like naoimh tho
Anyone to be involved with this one (Liz) would want there head read seriously why would you associate with her I am shocked at Greenes!