Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say so, the bleeping head on her, I’d say she was sucking tubes of the paste 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Imagine being in your late 40s carrying on like that to thousands of people? 🤦‍♀️ Slurring the words like a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say so, the bleeping head on her, I’d say she was sucking tubes of the paste 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Imagine being in your late 40s carrying on like that to thousands of people? 🤦‍♀️ Slurring the words like a simpleton
I am more shocked she’s in her 40s she looks way older early 50s at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am more shocked she’s in her 40s she looks way older early 50s at least!
Absolutely HAGGARD and bloated from the cans and tit food, don’t get me started on her shelf lips. She thinks she’s gorgeous and dropped loads of weight then 🙄

• Haha
Always tells it like it is @Jellybb your gas!! 😂😂
Ah she’s especially a horror this one, I remember her from the gals who snap days and she involved herself in absolutely everything! Someone put up the Ellie Kelly recordings not so long ago and I was disgusted with the mutant

Ah she’s especially a horror this one, I remember her from the gals who snap days and she involved herself in absolutely everything! Someone put up the Ellie Kelly recordings not so long ago and I was disgusted with the mutant
Where is she starting work! Imagine employing her? It’s a hairdressers I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is she starting work! Imagine employing her? It’s a hairdressers I think!
Independent Hair Co.......one of her cronies hair salon. To be honest I'm surprised she'd risk her reputation by "employing" Liz.....wouldn't surprise me if Liz had to prove to Social Welfare that she is actively seeking employment, there's bound to be something behind it, she didn't just suddenly develop a work ethic

• Haha
  • Wow
Independent Hair Co.......one of her cronies hair salon. To be honest I'm surprised she'd risk her reputation by "employing" Liz.....wouldn't surprise me if Liz had to prove to Social Welfare that she is actively seeking employment, there's bound to be something behind it, she didn't just suddenly develop a work ethic
Oh your right she will do her 15 hours and still get welfare or maybe she will be in training!! 😂😂

• Haha
She said she was “going back into hairdressing” 🤣 she was no more a hairdresser than shep the dog 🤣 anyway, I hope none of the good cork people on this thread don’t go to that salon, you would have to change to a different one that doesn’t employ an alcoholic, drug addled Walter Mitty type nutter 😌

• Haha
She said she was “going back into hairdressing” 🤣 she was no more a hairdresser than shep the dog 🤣 anyway, I hope none of the good cork people on this thread don’t go to that salon, you would have to change to a different one that doesn’t employ an alcoholic, drug addled Walter Mitty type nutter 😌
I was actually considering going to Niamh to get my makeup done,I've a wedding in January, restrictions permitting, her looks are gorgeous. There's not a hope in hell I'd set foot in there if I thought Liz and her big mouth would be in there pouting into her phone.
What were they thinking, getting that shitshow involved?

I was actually considering going to Niamh to get my makeup done,I've a wedding in January, restrictions permitting, her looks are gorgeous. There's not a hope in hell I'd set foot in there if I thought Liz and her big mouth would be in there pouting into her phone.
What were they thinking, getting that shitshow involved?
Don't let her put you off going to a person to get make up done. I'm sure niamh needs the business after this tit show all year. She might not even be there. I've seen so many people saying on other threads too that they were avoiding such a place cos a blogger was there or have been gifted etc. It's not fair on the businesses. Businesses are closing down for good as i type. It's not fair on them. They gift these people to try get their name out there. I know liz is annoying but it wouldn't put me off if i got a good deal and was happy with the makeup 😊

Reactions: 3
Don't let her put you off going to a person to get make up done. I'm sure niamh needs the business after this tit show all year. She might not even be there. I've seen so many people saying on other threads too that they were avoiding such a place cos a blogger was there or have been gifted etc. It's not fair on the businesses. Businesses are closing down for good as i type. It's not fair on them. They gift these people to try get their name out there. I know liz is annoying but it wouldn't put me off if i got a good deal and was happy with the makeup 😊
Getting my makeup done is such a rare treat for me, I make the most of it and fully relax 😁. I couldnt be dealing with the thoughts of Liz posing and shouting 'mmm yeah' , into her phone. I'm sure niamh and the hairdresser have weighed up the implications of having an idiot like Liz running riot in an environment that people go yo for relaxation

Reactions: 2
The girl who owns it Elma is such a sweet girl from the northside so I don’t know how that cretin got her claws into her but she did and now it’s I’m working! Yeah down the docks for uncle paddy! 😂😂😂🤢🤢🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girl who owns it Elma is such a sweet girl from the northside so I don’t know how that cretin got her claws into her but she did and now it’s I’m working! Yeah down the docks for uncle paddy! 😂😂😂🤢🤢🍆🍆🍆
I actually feel so sorry for her and niamh, they won't know until it's too late how destructive Liz will be to their business, I wonder will they all still be friends this time next year?

Imagine the smell of liquor off her in there 🤮 they won’t be long cutting her loose, she will prob cross one of the girls in there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.