Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought lizard was the one I hated most of all until I came across her.... she is truly vile
You are like material boy now! Everything is villllleee! 😂 she’s too mane to turn on the heating so she wears a hat indoors 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You are like material boy now! Everything is villllleee! 😂 she’s too mane to turn on the heating so she wears a hat indoors 😂😂
I don’t know who he is I meant to look him
Up the other day.... I will have a look now and get back to ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg Iv spent over an hour on this material boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf is this mess? Another escapee from the cork lunatic asylum 🤣🤣 is he pals with lizard and is there a thread for him? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Iv spent over an hour on this material boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf is this mess? Another escapee from the cork lunatic asylum 🤣🤣 is he pals with lizard and is there a thread for him? 🤣🤣
His thread faded as fast as it started !! He can be funny and a great cook. But the constant posing is exhausting!

Reactions: 2
Gurlllllll I know him since I was a child, you wouldn’t believe the difference in him. He’s from nothing and is as honky looking as sin but in his head he’s bleeping Madonna. I literally have stories on him for days. He’s villlleeee. He lives very rural and where he is now doneraile they’d ate you raw and he goes around looking like he does going to doneraile park doing photo shoots. 😂😂😂😂😂 he used to be a lovely lad and was a sweetheart . bleeping hell what happens to people. He’s from Churchfield right up by where lizard is now. Not bleeping Beverly Hills

His thread faded as fast as it started !! He can be funny and a great cook. But the constant posing is exhausting!
Nah girl he’s not a nice person. He changed faster than lizard can throw back a can 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gurlllllll I know him since I was a child, you wouldn’t believe the difference in him. He’s from nothing and is as honky looking as sin but in his head he’s bleeping Madonna. I literally have stories on him for days. He’s villlleeee. He lives very rural and where he is now doneraile they’d ate you raw and he goes around looking like he does going to doneraile park doing photo shoots. 😂😂😂😂😂 he used to be a lovely lad and was a sweetheart . bleeping hell what happens to people. He’s from Churchfield right up by where lizard is now. Not bleeping Beverly Hills

Nah girl he’s not a nice person. He changed faster than lizard can throw back a can 😂😂
Like I can’t deal with the posing they whole grid is him posing with the same Louis Vuitton bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “men’s fashion expert” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ it’s sad when you knew people when they were “normal” then a few years later they are at that tit 🤦‍♀️🤣 he is defo pals with lizard and another few cretins for sure

Reactions: 3

I heard he’s lost a lot of friends alright because of his behaviour! His husband should be sainted bloody pictures of Madonna all over the house and in the bathroom even!

Like I can’t deal with the posing they whole grid is him posing with the same Louis Vuitton bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “men’s fashion expert” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ it’s sad when you knew people when they were “normal” then a few years later they are at that tit 🤦‍♀️🤣 he is defo pals with lizard and another few cretins for sure
He would definitely love a pair of boobs he’s always getting his out!! Imagine him with the cone shaped ones Madge had in Vogue..😂😂

• Haha
I heard he’s lost a lot of friends alright because of his behaviour! His husband should be sainted bloody pictures of Madonna all over the house and in the bathroom even!

He would definitely love a pair of boobs he’s always getting his out!! Imagine him with the cone shaped ones Madge had in Vogue..😂😂
Please tell me you have seen the naked photo shoot he did with the like chaps and his ass out! And the baths he takes singing sexually into the camera 😂 I heard he’s a bully and pj gets an awful time from him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Please tell me you have seen the naked photo shoot he did with the like chaps and his ass out! And the baths he takes singing sexually into the camera 😂 I heard he’s a bully and pj gets an awful time from him.
I didn’t see that 😂😂 the baths are crazy, they have a nice house. Poor PJ works hard..

Reactions: 2
Sure it’s closed down now

@Anynews. @Jellybb I actually can’t cope!!!! And from what I remember I think when he got married or renewed the vows he wouldn’t have any girls invited. 😂😂😂😂
Oh ffs!! He didn’t want any competition from da gurls😂😂 imagine if he was good looking he’d be really unbearable and the filler in the lips!! Jesus wept!!

There was a thread but they shut it down as he wasn't receiving free stuff, not really a blogger so he didn't need a thread 🙄🙄🙄 he is just 🤢 I can't even look at those wet looking lips 😂🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
There was a thread but they shut it down as he wasn't receiving free stuff, not really a blogger so he didn't need a thread 🙄🙄🙄 he is just 🤢 I can't even look at those wet looking lips 😂🤮🤮🤮
I do wish we had the same calibre of lunatics in limerick 🤣🤣 imagine seeing a material boy type doing a photo shoot in Arthur’s quay park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the bleeping mile long forehead for me! You could ski on it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.