Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly I’m sure everyone here is guilty of breaking some restriction the way this has turned people against each other is unbelievable
I haven’t broken restrictions because of my job I look after people with disabilities. I also haven’t contacted Covid!! So why is it so hard for people to stick to the rules!! And I also buried my mother in October so it’s been tit! So no I am not guilty of any rule breaking! Keep your contacts so low!

Reactions: 13
Naoimh seems like a genuine girl. People really need to get off the ol high horses unless the whole country has stayed home since March or is shopping more important than seeing family, it’s not like she went to a rave ffs.
I think it's the fact that she's claiming she didn't know, or that between her partner, brother or his partner not one of them knew that they shouldn't be having a party 😜😜 if you're gonna break restrictions then just own it!!
Don't lie and play dumb and look for sympathy because someone called you out😄

Reactions: 6
A
Naoimh seems like a genuine girl. People really need to get off the ol high horses unless the whole country has stayed home since March or is shopping more important than seeing family, it’s not like she went to a rave ffs.
SHe could have gone and not told anyone if she was that desparate to get out.

She has an impressionable following age group and they will all think ah sure if Naoimh can do it so can I. Sure its only my brother etc if we all did that the place would be worse than it is and it's pretty shocking at the moment.

Say it waa liz went to her brothers place would go nuts

Reactions: 1
A

SHe could have gone and not told anyone if she was that desparate to get out.

She has an impressionable following age group and they will all think ah sure if Naoimh can do it so can I. Sure its only my brother etc if we all did that the place would be worse than it is and it's pretty shocking at the moment.

Say it waa liz went to her brothers place would go nuts
f she knew she prob would’ve hid it from her insta which makes me believe it was a genuine mistake
Rules were changed 3 times from Christmas Eve it’s understandable people get confused

Liz is too cute for that and she entertains herself enough at home 🤣

I haven’t broken restrictions because of my job I look after people with disabilities. I also haven’t contacted Covid!! So why is it so hard for people to stick to the rules!! And I also buried my mother in October so it’s been tit! So no I am not guilty of any rule breaking! Keep your contacts so low!
Sorry to hear that it’s to lose someone any time but restrictions make it all that harder

I think it's the fact that she's claiming she didn't know, or that between her partner, brother or his partner not one of them knew that they shouldn't be having a party 😜😜 if you're gonna break restrictions then just own it!!
Don't lie and play dumb and look for sympathy because someone called you out😄
I wouldn’t call 4 people a party 🤣 and you are also allowed a support bubble

f she knew she prob would’ve hid it from her insta which makes me believe it was a genuine mistake
Rules were changed 3 times from Christmas Eve it’s understandable people get confused

Liz is too cute for that and she entertains herself enough at home 🤣

Sorry to hear that it’s to lose someone any time but restrictions make it all that harder

They are not entitled to a support bubble, educate yourself, before you break the rules

Reactions: 8
They are not entitled to a support bubble, educate yourself, before you break the rules
I can’t believe people still don’t know the guidelines🙄even Mrs makeup saying her whole family have being her support bubble since March when we didn’t even have a bubble back then and she still doesn’t fit the category for a bubble🙄

I’m a single parent, two high risk kids, I can have a bubble but haven’t as it’s not worth the risk especially with cases so high atm.

Reactions: 7
She knew but didn't care. Liz had it all over insta that day and the day before. Like surely all her friends were complaining they had to be at home etc. I think she thought it's only my brother so I'm fine. I would love to have got dressed up and had a drink with family and a full spread.

She's indeed not entitled to a support bubble no more than I am.

Makes you wonder if she Was taking it serious in the salon when meeting people while they were allowed open.
It's amazing how they want us to be influenced by them when they are selling products but not when it comes to following the rules.

Reactions: 4
Hello niamh or niamhs friend😄, it seems neither Niamh nor her brother are single parents, vulnerable or elderly so no they are not allowed a support bubble, in this instance 4 people ( if it was indeed only 4) are one household too many to be mixing.
She got pulled on her wrong and irresponsible behaviour and cannot deal with the backlash, simple as

Reactions: 8
I'm not too sure tbh 🙈 someone else showed me her acc and I can't unfollow her. She amuses me , I love her little Christmas videos on her grid of her outfits
[/QUOTE
Same here, from limerick and loads of melters but cork take the crown for the absolute freaks 🤣🤣 absolutely no offence to the fabulous cork posters on here ❤
does anyone follow orlas fashion closet? She’s in cork as well

Liz's page has gone very boring. I miss her calling people out on their tit, it was entertaining. She would say out loud what alot of people thought.

• Haha
I wonder did catriona from penny dimners, get gifted a phone, after Elizabeths plea on insta? She is so loved, but her phone is falling apart. Would she not buy one herself, from her wages.

Reactions: 1
Liz's page has gone very boring. I miss her calling people out on their tit, it was entertaining. She would say out loud what alot of people thought.
Did she ever put up anything in support of Niamh or did she leave her to the mercy of the 'trolls'?

I wonder did catriona from penny dimners, get gifted a phone, after Elizabeths plea on insta? She is so loved, but her phone is falling apart. Would she not buy one herself, from her wages.
Penny dinners do a great job, but she does get paid and paid nicely don’t be fooled by Catriona lot more to her than meets the eye.

Reactions: 3
I noticed she never called out her "friends" the Burkes for their constant restriction breaking behaviour......then again she's so far up their backsides she can see out their mouths 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg the panstik on her latest video 🤢 I used to paint my face with panstik number 13 in school 😅🤣 I didn’t think that was still available to buy tbh

• Haha
I noticed she never called out her "friends" the Burkes for their constant restriction breaking behaviour......then again she's so far up their backsides she can see out their mouths 🙄
Obviously reading the comments on here.....she has just addressed two of our concerns 1. Her friendship with the Burkes 2. Why she is no longer calling people out for not sticking to restrictions

If anyone wants to know anything, mention it here and she will send it to herself as a question

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are Liz and Niamh still following each other after she basically referred to Niamh as uneducated and an idiot😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Genuine question why does she do close up videos of the most disgusting looking food?
does she fancy herself as a food blogger by hounding different businesses for free dinners and try to bait them with clips of sludgy food made by her partner?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.