Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why does she do close up videos of the most disgusting looking food?
does she fancy herself as a food blogger by hounding different businesses for free dinners and try to bait them with clips of sludgy food made by her partner?
It's the fact she practically has an orgasm over food that gets to me.........I suppose she has to get her thrills somewhere coz she certainly doesn't get them from Moon Face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly I’m sure everyone here is guilty of breaking some restriction the way this has turned people against each other is unbelievable
No i didn't break any of the covid rules.Stuck by what we were asked to do and still am.Its the idiots that let themselves loose that are now paying for it.

Reactions: 6
No i didn't break any of the covid rules.Stuck by what we were asked to do and still am.Its the idiots that let themselves loose that are now paying for it.
I haven’t either did what I was told to do and because of my work as a HCA in the community!!

Reactions: 4
Neither did I, that's why I hate flabby and julie eyebrows so much.
Me neither and honestly didn’t find it so difficult. Working from home since March and actually loving the solitude of it. Don't have young children so that would possibly make a difference.

Reactions: 3
I wonder will she still do a live with her good friend Eimear Varian Barry, now that she was out shopping after getting a positive test result for Covid 🙈

Reactions: 1
I wonder will she still do a live with her good friend Eimear Varian Barry, now that she was out shopping after getting a positive test result for Covid 🙈
Don't know who she is !? But how do u know she's positive? Out and about ? I'll have to look this witch up 😂😂

Don't know who she is !? But how do u know she's positive? Out and about ? I'll have to look this witch up 😂😂
She told everyone on her social media that she was positive a few days ago and was shopping today. Also Liz was on about Suzanne Jackson. Today and how amazing she is and she's off in Dubai on her holidays at the moment 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I never heard of that woman, but I checked her up, and she is living her best life and and not in Ireland

She told everyone on her social media that she was positive a few days ago and was shopping today. Also Liz was on about Suzanne Jackson. Today and how amazing she is and she's off in Dubai on her holidays at the moment 🙈
Sandra In the city the mammys girl is also postive! That’s what they get for prancing around getting there photographs for Instagram and also Shabby Sabrina is postive.

Reactions: 2
Sandra In the city the mammys girl is also postive! That’s what they get for prancing around getting there photographs for Instagram and also Shabby Sabrina is postive.
And there's been a positive case of a staff member in the Apache where joy works! I wonder will joy self isolate as she should be now?

And there's been a positive case of a staff member in the Apache where joy works! I wonder will joy self isolate as she should be now?
Poor Elizabeth will be sick as a dog of she gets it I'd say, she has a bad chest, and joy then with possibly taking medication, wouldn't wish covid on anyone.

And she's on tonight with the same spile as Shabby

And she's on tonight with the same spile as Shabby
Shabby getting sent a hamper of food makes me sick they don’t pay for nothing she on an advertising hash tag spree she’s painful !!!

Poor Elizabeth will be sick as a dog of she gets it I'd say, she has a bad chest, and joy then with possibly taking medication, wouldn't wish covid on anyone.
Well the wannabes on Instagram seem to love it as it’s content!! All because they had to be seen out & about!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.