Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say innocent, but can't apply makeup whatsover
Someone asked her in a QnA to put up a video of her applying make up that they liked it. Maybe she is a bit innocent God love her , she gets loads of comments tjo. And they seem like genuine comments too , is she from cork too? Loads of insta people are from cork , it's odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone asked her in a QnA to put up a video of her applying make up that they liked it. Maybe she is a bit innocent God love her , she gets loads of comments tjo. And they seem like genuine comments too , is she from cork too? Loads of insta people are from cork , it's odd.
Ya she is from cork, we have some head wreckers alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm in limerick, we have a few here too..not as many as cork tho 🀣🀣
Same here, from limerick and loads of melters but cork take the crown for the absolute freaks 🀣🀣 absolutely no offence to the fabulous cork posters on here ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same, and I'm not even hungover, just hungry πŸ˜‚ although watching her salivate over food wouldn't be long turning you off πŸ˜‚
I was hungover earlier, like yourself just hungry , here eating biscuits left over from Xmas with tea πŸ˜‚ wine is a killer 🀒 thought my head was gonna fall off this morning

• Haha
I can’t get over the clothes from last night, her son is like 18! Oh Jesus I’d DIE if that was my mother, though it’s just the next in a very long line of mortifying things she’s done.

I was hungover earlier, like yourself just hungry , here eating biscuits left over from Xmas with tea πŸ˜‚ wine is a killer 🀒 thought my head was gonna fall off this morning
Oh I’m with you girl, wine at home has killed me. Have the fear and I didn’t even leave the living room πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Your one Naoimhs make up or whatever she is called. Someone just messaged her to tell her household visits were banned and she said she didn’t know? What bleeping planet is she on not to know that? Of course she did the twit, she just fucked up posting on her stories. And the person message was not a bit rude at all, they were perfectly nice messages I think letting her know. And said she was being rude? Eh what am I missing? And then says thanks to everyone for the support?! Oh my God I am so sick of these self absorbed idiots!!!!! As if she got loads of messages of support breaking the rules and having a get together for New Years! bleeping hell that’s after annoying the shite out of me.
Oh the posing with the beer while she got ready for her night out made me sick. A serious pandemic going on and she says she didn't know you weren't allowed out. Give me strength. She should have deleted the stories and kept the head down.
Clown

Naoimh seems like a genuine girl. People really need to get off the ol high horses unless the whole country has stayed home since March or is shopping more important than seeing family, it’s not like she went to a rave ffs.

Naoimh seems like a genuine girl. People really need to get off the ol high horses unless the whole country has stayed home since March or is shopping more important than seeing family, it’s not like she went to a rave ffs.
Very true, I am no saint with restrictions either and it’s not like she was at creamfields πŸ˜…

Very true, I am no saint with restrictions either and it’s not like she was at creamfields πŸ˜…
Exactly I’m sure everyone here is guilty of breaking some restriction the way this has turned people against each other is unbelievable

Exactly I’m sure everyone here is guilty of breaking some restriction the way this has turned people against each other is unbelievable
I do agree with you to an extent, Iv visited my parents and my best friend so I’m no one to talk, although I have been tested and most of them because of or jobs. Isolation very hard on people So I don’t believe not picking at peoples stories is right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.