Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
All the stuff she’s liked funny how it’s nearly all mine!! Stalker much liz! @deleted member 34854 I’d say harbour view road and super value and lidl will be no go zones at the mo. Lots of people wanting to talk. Gets very very busy! 😂😂 hope they don’t try chat the ears off joy in Apache😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Teapot29

Omg.... why is she talking to a child? Imagine a 45 year old man talking to a 16 year old girl like that 🥴
Was she not the same person that was slagging Lindsey ( mermaida jade) that she was a disgrace going live with ‘ a child ‘

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
What is this paste she’s trying to flog??
Cannabis paste that she gets off a hippie and joy can’t live without as it takes away her pain never mind that joy is stoned on sleepers and pills anyway. They say they don’t make a single Penny only charge postage as it’s for very sick people. The thing is she puts up the same photo every few weeks of a one who’s psoriasis and it was cured. FUCKING FOOL!!

• Wow

Sweetchillie

That's crazy money to have on st Stephen's day.
Fair enough to pick up two but anymore is just greed. Let everyone share the offer.

Anynews.

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they can’t cook healthy meals themselves it’s not like they have jobs to go to!! Lazy slobs..

Alucia

VIP Member
Imagine coming on stories at her age skitting at how her partner checks her Instagram after she has been drinking. Take some responsibility for yourself for goodness sake and grow up.

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Ok well uncle paddy is this dirty old creepy looking fucker who for ages we all genuinely thought he was her uncle paddy. Anytime she would fight with joy she’d be either in his house locked out of her bin or driving around listening to fucking maniac at 5 in the morning whilst said dirty uncle did a paper run. Then they would finish in a hotel bar for a drink at around 11. So ‘‘twas one of the nights before Xmas and lizard was drunk and on a coke binge allegedly and put up a video of pimp daddy paddy with her on his lap and he basically feeling her boobs saying “the other one won’t like this now” meaning joy.
then another Xmas night she was out in HayfieldManor having a “meal” with pimpy paddy and all of a sudden we get to see the bedrooms with theirXmas trees and she basically was robbing toilet roll and out of her bin! Asking the question why could we see the bedrooms??? So a long story short he’s not her uncle he’s more her pimp/sugar daddy. The dirty fucking yolk! She’s gay for the roof over her head!

Ok well uncle paddy is this dirty old creepy looking fucker who for ages we all genuinely thought he was her uncle paddy. Anytime she would fight with joy she’d be either in his house locked out of her bin or driving around listening to fucking maniac at 5 in the morning whilst said dirty uncle did a paper run. Then they would finish in a hotel bar for a drink at around 11. So ‘‘twas one of the nights before Xmas and lizard was drunk and on a coke binge allegedly and put up a video of pimp daddy paddy with her on his lap and he basically feeling her boobs saying “the other one won’t like this now” meaning joy.
then another Xmas night she was out in HayfieldManor having a “meal” with pimpy paddy and all of a sudden we get to see the bedrooms with theirXmas trees and she basically was robbing toilet roll and out of her bin! Asking the question why could we see the bedrooms??? So a long story short he’s not her uncle he’s more her pimp/sugar daddy. The dirty fucking yolk! She’s gay for the roof over her head!

This is under lizard the lush lizbians post I’m officially dead!
Thank you so much for that. I have heard about uncle paddy on here for ages, but never asked, and thought he had something to do with flabby fanny also 😂😂😂

The other one will go mad, we love each other.
Oh jesus christ, that's so seedy, and her children read here 😂😭😳🙄

• Haha

Sweetchillie

I thought those photos would of been deleted by joy last night! Seductive posing like that!🙈 the poor kids will be mortified.

• Haha

Mimimi23

Oh do keep us posted on what she says re Joolie!!! I unfollwed a long time ago from the car crash that is Liz 😆

Muffin3

Don’t know what happened with him and lizard but he’s just as bad! I know a lot about these mlm multi level marketing schemes basically like scentsy, young living etc and he’s on all the pages trying to con someone out of their own money. Lizard you should watch who you mix with.
This fella was all over cork buy nd sell pages trying to flog a load of electric items , last I heard the guards were involved he was after conning a load of ppl

• Wow

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Lol people have short memories 🤦‍♀️🤣 what has happened here is liz has read up and seen the amount of hate that Julie gets and is trying to curry favour from some of her critics and it seems to be working 🙄🤣 anywho..... I won’t be rushing to purchase my “team lizard” sweater just yet 🙃

Who knows... we may see liz over in the rave section before the day is out 😬 that’s when you know that you have to quit tattle 🤣🤣 Iv zero time for fickle minds 🤣
I never hid the fact, that I actually like Elizabeth, I've always said it, from day one.

• Haha