Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anynews.

VIP Member
You see, the owner will be claiming wage subsidy. She more than qualifies because of the salon closure, so it won’t cost her anything to have Liz for €300-350 a week until at least Feb... so she might be thinking ‘ free labour’ meanwhile Liz thinks she’s on the apprentice. This won’t last & before long Liz will be on rats out talking shit about this employer
Sure Liz spends 15 hours in bed how will she manage a job!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PandoraRose

VIP Member
She said she was “going back into hairdressing” 🤣 she was no more a hairdresser than shep the dog 🤣 anyway, I hope none of the good cork people on this thread don’t go to that salon, you would have to change to a different one that doesn’t employ an alcoholic, drug addled Walter Mitty type nutter 😌
I was actually considering going to Niamh to get my makeup done,I've a wedding in January, restrictions permitting, her looks are gorgeous. There's not a hope in hell I'd set foot in there if I thought Liz and her big mouth would be in there pouting into her phone.
What were they thinking, getting that shitshow involved?

Almost there

VIP Member
She blocked me 2 the cunt after setting trolls after me for saying her lip job wasn't a great display of work for sisu lol. I actually said it to her, 2 months later she blocked me, went on a drunk rave and sent these mad bitches on me sending dms etc. She's is vile
It’s amazing when you unfollow you forget about them until you click on here! She accepted my request to follow again bit blocked me from her stories so I just unfollowed! Really don’t miss that laugh and lips!!🤫🤫

• Haha

laughingatthebegging

The phone needs to be taken away from her when she’s on the sauce... I try watch from another account, as the hairy lipped cunt blocked me, but I (ALMOST) feel bad that I’m lolling at someone that desperately needs help!
Regardless of what people think of Ellie Kelly and her walking sti for a boyfriend, did they really deserve to have this muttonhead cunt telling their private business to a fucking call out page!!!? NO!
And the saddest thing about that is that she’s auld enough to be their fucking mother 🤦‍♀️ Very very sad woman.
She blocked me 2 the cunt after setting trolls after me for saying her lip job wasn't a great display of work for sisu lol. I actually said it to her, 2 months later she blocked me, went on a drunk rave and sent these mad bitches on me sending dms etc. She's is vile

• Wow
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
What’s the messy bitch up to tonight? Any mad rants out of her? I’m raging I’m blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Let’s see...

No long term accommodation when/if straight
Raving alcoholic
Drug Addict
Unemployed
Bully
Hated by the majority in our city of Cork
Definitely does favours for ‘Uncle Paddy’
Self assigns herself to charities for attention
Self assigns herself to tragedies for an excuse to drink
Self assigns herself to lesbians for a roof over her head
Binges on fast food after a comedown/sesh
Self assigns herself to an employee of a fast food outlet for sex/roof over head and free food

Anything else?
Has 4 lips so can’t talk to them!

• Haha

Say-it-like-it-is

Obviously reading here and trying to backtrack saying what she said last Christmas is being portrayed the wrong way.......everyone heard you clearly Liz calling people out for receiving hampers etc from different charities, especially your sneery tone declaring "we know who ye are". Maybe if you weren't in such a state you might remember more clearly.

She carries on like herself and Catriona in Penny Dinners are saving the world, Catriona does amazing work Liz is just a hanger on, who only looks out for herself.

• Wow

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
@Funtupthehole she went on a live with a 16 year old little boy last night. Absolutely twisted as per usual 🥴 anyway this is the same young lad that she criticised another Instagrammer for going on lives with, she said that the other instagrammer (mermaidajade) was grooming him 🙄 so meramaida jade hijacks the live and it ends very abruptly 🥴😈🤣🤣
Poor old lizard 😂😂😂😂 creepy as Fuck wheres the girl she was saying she was best of friends with and that mermaid jade took her man! She abruptly vanished after 1 meet up

• Haha

Bonne Femme

Since when is there an aptitude test for college?? Liz you were prob asked to do one to make sure you were competent for college 🤣🤣

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
The girl who owns it Elma is such a sweet girl from the northside so I don’t know how that cretin got her claws into her but she did and now it’s I’m working! Yeah down the docks for uncle paddy! 😂😂😂🤢🤢🍆🍆🍆
I actually feel so sorry for her and niamh, they won't know until it's too late how destructive Liz will be to their business, I wonder will they all still be friends this time next year?