Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
There was a thread but they shut it down as he wasn't receiving free stuff, not really a blogger so he didn't need a thread 🙄🙄🙄 he is just 🤢 I can't even look at those wet looking lips 😂🤮🤮🤮
It’s the fucking mile long forehead for me! You could ski on it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
None of the adults in that situation handed themselves like normal human beings. If that girl was genuine and pregnant from Jimmy than Lindsay was full blown knacker attacking her on lives while she was pregnant, making out she only had a one night stand or weekend but yet he felt very comfortable talking shit about her to the girl and she had the ss to prove it. Everyone felt sorry for Jimmy when it came back the child, was not his but forget he had made the decision to not see him before the paternity test 🤔 And Liz was use as a mouth piece but thats what she gets for always inserting herself in people business . And the way the girl carried on ,without addressing it was mad . All horrible people in my eyes !

Jellybb

VIP Member
Always tells it like it is @Jellybb your gas!! 😂😂
Ah she’s especially a horror this one, I remember her from the gals who snap days and she involved herself in absolutely everything! Someone put up the Ellie Kelly recordings not so long ago and I was disgusted with the mutant

Anynews.

VIP Member
Watching from my sisters account 🤣 she was in the town this morning at 3am for a kebab because she had a few drinks on SATURDAY? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Oh and she’s calling shannens consultant Seamus also? God bless that man having to deal with these absolute doses for women 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Omg!! Sad cases both of them. I’d say he wouldn’t t like to be discussed on Instagram Professor Seamus he worked to hard not to use his title.

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
She doesn't like joys house, if I was joy I would be so pissed off, fuck off liz and stop trying to change joys house on her.

It's not shared anyway she has to get joys permission on everything.
Great notions for a one that owns nothing

• Haha
If you look at teaspill, you can see she only follows about 30, about 20 of those are big influencers, then you have Liz, Joy, their friend Orlagh winters and a few more usual suspects, Def someone in their circle!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Nightmare more than a dream 🥺🥺
I’m FaMoUs.... I live in Dublin now gals, so please don’t travel to meet me.. send me virtual hugs 🥴xoxo

@Jellybb your up girl.. she must be coming for ya.. a couple of posts in the dealz journal in your honour 🤓
Babe, I will dm you when I’m taking autographs and selfies xoxox

Attachments

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
What is the beef between herself and Claire? I do recall her protesting that she never said anything bad about Claire about a year ago? Jesus she’s some cunt isn’t she, she seems to enjoy inserting herself in strangers lives
That’s the second person today in the Northside doing it! Have they nothing else to do with there sad lonely life’s!! 😂😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Both Liz and Julie are trashy fools. Scarlet for both of them. They should spend more time focused on their children instead of acting the mog online 🙄